Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Father Drugs His Daughter To Have Sex With Her 12 Year Old Friend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Drugs His Daughter To Have Sex With Her 12 Year Old Friend (2727 Views)

My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol / I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old / Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father Drugs His Daughter To Have Sex With Her 12 Year Old Friend by ImanuelJannah(m): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-tlGQppDlapA/UoUa8sv932I/AAAAAAAABxY/790eG9cmO6s/s320/disturbing-father-drugs-daughter-imanueljannah-blog.jpg[/img]
A 42 years-old Lebanese father of three named Robert Chesters has been accused of drugging one of his children in order to have sex with her young friend.

Chesters was arrested after having a relationship with a 12-year-old girl during a period of a few weeks, according to court documents.

Kpho.com reports that the relationship between the girl and Chesters started after she had a sleep-over with his daughter at his home in August. Also, text messages found on the girl's phone suggests Chesters was giving his own daughter Benadryl to get her to sleep, so he could be alone with her friend.

"I am so lost without you :-( [blank] is gone next weekend And [blank] will have Benadryl so you can lay with me comfortably and love me," according to a text from Chesters to the girl on Sept. 8.

The young girl's friends saw the sexually charged texts on her phone and told authorities in the middle school, who then called police.

Another disgusting text on Aug. 31 from Chesters stated "when we made love last night your heart really showed through everything."

Chesters was arraigned at New London Superior Court on Wednesday. He pleaded not guilty to first-degree sexual assault charges and risk of injury to a minor.

Court papers reveal Chesters apparently knew the relationship wouldn't last and he even texted her at just 7 a.m. on the day police were closing in on him.

"As a last resort tell them [blank] will lose her dad for ten years if they say anything. No matter what happens I LOVE YOU."

When police went to arrest him on Sept. 11, Chesters was found sitting in his pickup, unresponsive and a suicide note on the floor. He was taken to the area hospital and then to prison until his next court appearance Nov. 21.

Download the news video for 'Father Drugs His Daughter To Have Sex With Her 12 Year Old Friend' http://imanueljannah..com/2013/11/father-drugs-his-daughter-to-have-sex.html#more
Re: Father Drugs His Daughter To Have Sex With Her 12 Year Old Friend by FilesUpdator(f): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
Each week, we all get to see one or two stories of Child Abuse. What is wrong? Are people losing sanity gradually? Well, we live in a World where lives are now like a worn out shoe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics / Girlfriend 'butchered Her Lover, Cooked His Remains And Served Them To Workers / Photo: Ugandan Woman Stripped And Abused In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.