Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics (2728 Views)

I Helped Collins Ezenwa E-Money Kidnap Rich People But He Left Me Poor – Suspect / There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) / How I Helped Robbers In Foiled Abuja Bank Robbery- Bank Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by riversproperty(m): 8:44am On Jun 01, 2017
He called me on phone last week thursday with a different number while I was in a very terrible hold up and we got talking. I asked if that was his new line and he said no that it's his wife's and then he went on lamenting that he had to sell his phone to buy food for his family when things became rough bla bla bla...i felt very touched,gave him few words of encouragement and asked him to send his account details to me so I can help him with the little I can afford at that moment and then he went on praying for me and hailing me as usual.At that moment I felt happy and fulfilled to have helped and put smile on a friend's face. Immediately I got a message containing his account details and I transferred the sum of twenty thousand naira (#20,000) to him while I was still in the terrible hold up.

Unfortunately, In the process of doing the mobile GTB to GTB transfer, I got an error message on the first transfer and I decided to quickly try it again and the later now went through, not knowing that the first transfer actually went through also thereby crediting him twice(#40,000). I instantly got two debit alert to the tune of (#40,000) and just as I tried calling him to inform him about the mistake,his call came in acknowledging double credit and he told me to send my account details to him so he can return the #20,000 to me.He went ahead thanking me and praying for me again for the kind gesture and I can recall telling him to try and get a small phone no matter what that it's not good for him to be without a phone.

To my greatest surprise, my so called friend started acting funny.i was expecting to get the refund just as he promised but to no avail after over 6 hours so I decided to call the number but it was switched off.i dropped an offline message informing him that 'm yet to get the refund which he replied after an hour later when he trurned on the phone.he said he couldn't do mobile transfer that day and promised to go to the bank the next morning to send the money back to me.

To cut the story short,my so called friend became unreachable from that Friday to Monday afternoon,and now both his line and that of his wife are now on but to my surprise, none of them would pick my calls.i called both lines severally but they didn't pick and that was when I realize that my so called friend was up to something shady.i called him severally on tuesday but wouldn't pick so after few hours I decided to try with a different line and when he heard my voice he quickly cut the call.i called him several with my number yesterday but he wouldn't pick.

I feel betrayed.how can someone be this heartless and mean? God knows i helped him with clean and good heart without expecting anything from him in return and not even because I had excess. He lives in Osogbo while I live in port Harcourt so I guess he thinks I will never see him again...

Should we also blame the government for this kind of criminal act or has this got anything to do with the economy?

I intend posting this on his facebook wall so that the world can see how terrible he is and so that he can also feel how terrible I felt with his criminal act.

That is his face

3 Likes

Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by FieryJustice(m): 8:47am On Jun 01, 2017
k

1 Like

Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 01, 2017
It's hard to trust nowadays. You will get your rewards from the man above.

Givers needs to set limits because takers rarely do.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by axeman2(m): 8:56am On Jun 01, 2017
2pac once says that trust no one the way your friend acted is inhuman he deserve to die judas.
Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by Islie: 9:07am On Jun 01, 2017
Sheep in Wolf clothing

That's what your so called friend is
Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by columbus007(m): 9:18am On Jun 01, 2017
Chai shocked
Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by Bondesniger(m): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2017
that is too bad

1 Like

Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by riversproperty(m): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2017
fuckerstard:
It's hard to trust nowadays. You will get your rewards from the man above.

Givers needs to set limits because takers rarely do.

One other thing that baffles me is the fact that, could it be that his wife is also part of this criminal act? I asked because he claimed to have called me with his wife's number and I could recall I sent couple of message to him via that line just to tell him that I am yet to see any refund from him which I believe his wife would see since it's her line.
Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by cassidy1996(m): 10:07am On Jun 01, 2017
GOD will repay you, Just forget about him.
Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2017
riversproperty:

One other thing that baffles me is the fact that, could it be that his wife is also part of this criminal act? I asked because he claimed to have called me with his wife's number and I could recall I sent couple of message to him via that line just to tell him that I am yet to see any refund from him which I believe his wife would see since it's her line.

Of course, she's part of it. Some part of me wants to think they might be going through something very unfortunate, but that still doesn't give them the right to avoid you. If she's not part of the scam she would have look for a means to get in touch with you and clear the air.

1 Like

Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by MAXIMAL123(m): 11:03am On Jun 01, 2017
Look @ dis Man
Do u think is only the Man decision to take it up just Like that?
I can bet it with U, the woman knows about it.
Don't U know what woman is undecided
80% of Woman are evil
And come to look @ it from other side:
Hope U have not cheated them before?
riversproperty:

Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by Solmax(m): 11:43am On Jun 01, 2017
Summary
The heart of a man is desperately wicked.
So called friend cannot return Good for Good.
The Lunatic is not Worth a friend
Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by doctokwus: 11:53am On Jun 01, 2017
Some pple may attack me,but I wud still say it:the average Nigerian has a black,devilish soul.Its either they are plotting,physically or spiritually,to bring their fellow down or they are planning how to scam or backstab another.
It's experiences like yours that makes some pple very reluctant to help those in nid.Dont b surprised this same friend will be telling pple it's 'just N40,000' u cuz give him or to others he may lie its only N4k u sent him,or even deny u sending anything at all.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by riversproperty(m): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
MAXIMAL123:
Look @ dis Man
Do u think is only the Man decision to take it up just Like that?
I can bet it with U, the woman knows about it.
Don't U know what woman is undecided
80% of Woman are evil
And come to look @ it from other side:
Hope U have not cheated them before?

I have never and I will never do a thing like that or anything evil to any man..this same guy did something similar to my immediate elder brother and I was even the one that bailed him out by refunding part of the money to my elder brother and not talk if how good I have been to this dude.. I have gotten over the money but I have also posted this on his facebook wall just so people can see how wicked he can be....his name o facebook is Amusan 'lambo' taiwo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by riversproperty(m): 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
fuckerstard:

Of course, she's part of it. Some part of me wants to think they might be going through something very unfortunate, but that still doesn't give them the right to avoid you. If she's not part of the scam she would have look for a means to get in touch with you and clear the air.

No matter how unfortunate their present situation can be,taking what doesn't belong to you especially in this given situation can not be justified. Mind you, he didn't even ask me for money to start with, but I did what i did out of benevolence but it's unfortunate it turned this way...i have moved on and I have learnt my lesson. Thanks for your concern
Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
riversproperty:

No matter how unfortunate their present situation can be,taking what doesn't belong to you especially in this given situation can not be justified. Mind you, he didn't even ask me for money to start with, but I did what i did out of benevolence but it's unfortunate it turned this way...i have moved on and I have learnt my lesson. Thanks for your concern

I feel you bro, this is why some people would always remain a panhandler.
Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by MAXIMAL123(m): 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ok
God will reward your kind gesture
riversproperty:

I have never and I will never do a thing like that or anything evil to any man..this same guy did something similar to my immediate elder brother and I was even the one that bailed him out by refunding part of the money to my elder brother and not talk if how good I have been to this dude.. I have gotten over the money but I have also posted this on his facebook wall just so people can see how wicked he can be....his name o facebook is Amusan 'lambo' taiwo
Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by MAXIMAL123(m): 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ok
God will reward your kind gesture
That's how human being behave atimes
Some people are just wicked, just like that!!!
riversproperty:

1 Like

Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by icedfire(m): 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
I just checked the guys Facebook page now. I didn't see the stuff you uploaded. Try and contact his family via Facebook let the world know what kind of person he his.

This is one of the reasons why It is hard to do good
Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by riversproperty(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
icedfire:
I just checked the guys Facebook page now. I didn't see the stuff you uploaded. Try and contact his family via Facebook let the world know what kind of person he his.

This is one of the reasons why It is hard to do good

Yea he has deleted it and also blocked me on facebook..what an unrepentant thief he is..i have gotten over it like I said...thanks for your concern.
Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by Jabioro: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Relax, he would not be bless more than #20k or beyond what he international stole from you ..He is blocking his blessings.. that's how a friend did to me around 2014 ..

1 Like

Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by Buhardulardapc: 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
Afonjas hmmm, after your friend an igbo man helped you to survive you hurt him badly. Criminal greedy petty thief. only but 1week that money will finish then you will still looking for help or you go and steal they will roast you like meatshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked AFONJAS am not surprise, Ungrateful miserable fellow shocked shocked
Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by DanseMacabre(m): 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hell is other people.
Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by Ishilove: 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
It's 40k, not 40 million. When the money is finished he will go back to begging but he knows he can never meet you.

That's how people block their blessings and later blame village people for their misfortines

1 Like

Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by riversproperty(m): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ishilove:
It's 40k, not 40 million. When the money is finished he will go back to begging but he knows he can never meet you.

That's how people block their blessings and later blame village people for their misfortines

This is his face.
I just heard from someone close to him that he was dismissed from his Job and almost jailed last year at Oduduwa investment Limited in Ibadan as a result of theft and duping some of the company's customers of huge sum of money..And he has since then relocated to his hometown in Osun state...

I honestly didn't know he had degenerated like this..
Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by Bullhari007(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nah them I'm not surprised.... Croooky tribe.... Tufiakwa
Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by Skain(m): 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Shame on him...
Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by Roon9(m): 7:31am On Jun 02, 2017
This kind friend can kill. If I were you I won't mind spending 100k just to recover my 20k from him. A Fellow like that must be taught a lesson
Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by Ishilove: 7:43am On Jun 02, 2017
riversproperty:

This is his face.
I just heard from someone close to him that he was dismissed from his Job and almost jailed last year at Oduduwa investment Limited in Ibadan as a result of theft and duping some of the company's customers of huge sum of money..And he has since then relocated to his hometown in Osun state...

I honestly didn't know he had degenerated like this..
The money sef no dey show for hin body.

Just leave him. The money will only last for a few days and then his wretchedness continues
Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 02, 2017
Buhardulardapc:
Afonjas hmmm, after your friend an igbo man helped you to survive you hurt him badly. Criminal greedy petty thief. only but 1week that money will finish then you will still looking for help or you go and steal they will roast you like meatshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked AFONJAS am not surprise, Ungrateful miserable fellow shocked shocked

Mr tribal warrior, go and collect your medal at National stadium. Afofun gbemu.
Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by berryice(f): 9:17am On Jun 02, 2017
Such a pity....d money will definitely finish...he would countine begging and won't see help....dis kind of people mk others to b wicked if they wanna help people....hiss
Re: See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics by lambolink4: 8:58am On Jun 03, 2017
All... Commentators. I'll want you all to know this: To err is human and to forgive is divine'. There are occurrences that seem deliberate but they ain't. I won't want to bore anyone with any tale on this issue. I erred, I deserved all blames, I've been apologising and pleading for pardon and forgiveness on this issue. Hearing a one-sided tale and judging is unfair as we all know. In addition, I would plead with you all that the act and character of an offender should be blamed on issues and not a tribe. If you're sincere and patiently following this issue, I'll advise you pick lessons from both sides deeply. it's not a one-sided story. any funny thing can happen and make help offered to seem as if it was ill-returned. The bottom line is that God should put His fear in us at times when we're faulty and right. I feel highly condemnable in all, because this is more or less a friend we ran friendly things together for well over ten years in the same hood if my memory serves me well. I betrayed him, I seem to have repaid evil for good. I'll also like you to reason this out: If someone who still said he/she is a friend who knows my abode and my sinister acts leading to my dismissal at work decides to arise and make a call to narrate stories whether existent or in-existent, does that not connote something? Please we're all mortals that will certainly leave the shores of this transient World any minute. I've apologised severally and I'm still saying through this medium that I'm sorry and so sorry. If there is anything he still feels I owe him, I am happily willing to return in time as God will help me. Thank you for your earlier comments and opinions. Accept my apologies on this act of betraying a friend in need and indeed!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Decapitated Body Of A Lady Found Inside A Suitcase,today,along Ugbowo Road,edo / Young Lady Paraded And Disgraced By Mob After She Was Caught Stealing. Photos / FATHER AND HIS THREE FRIENDS TURNED DAUGHTER INTO SEX MACHINE IN OWERRI, IMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.