Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Photo: Ugandan Woman Stripped And Abused In India - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Ugandan Woman Stripped And Abused In India (2730 Views)

Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Clothes At Lagos Store (photo) / I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Ugandan Woman Stripped And Abused In India by Aminat508(f): 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
This happened reportedly happened in Assam,
India. The guy who posted it on twitter didn't
give much details, only said "Ugandan women
are tortured, raped, humiliated and killed without
help in Middle East Countries". Barbaric!

Re: Photo: Ugandan Woman Stripped And Abused In India by HopeAtHand: 3:23am On Mar 19, 2015
Lalasticlala, pls verify
Re: Photo: Ugandan Woman Stripped And Abused In India by kliq(m): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Except you thwart the rule of law,there's no place like home.
Re: Photo: Ugandan Woman Stripped And Abused In India by octopusfreaky(f): 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
kliq:
Except you thwart the rule of law,there's no place like home.
Nowhere is safe again.....even Nigeria here we still dey do ourselves
Re: Photo: Ugandan Woman Stripped And Abused In India by kliq(m): 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
octopusfreaky:
Nowhere is safe again.....even Nigeria here we still dey do ourselves

True that but it's still just safer being home as it sounds like a regular occurrence going by the write-up
Re: Photo: Ugandan Woman Stripped And Abused In India by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:49am On Mar 20, 2015
Those Indians alwys looks like the white version of apes to me. And they look so primitive sometimes with their bushy hair, baggy clothes and that nonsense red dot on their forehead
Re: Photo: Ugandan Woman Stripped And Abused In India by kliq(m): 6:59am On Mar 20, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Those Indians alwys looks like the white version of apes to me. And they look so primitive sometimes with their bushy hair, baggy clothes and that nonsense red dot on their forehead

Lol

They also smell like fck

So sad how they live large in Nigeria(Lagos) carry on with their hustle without hindrances and to think that some members of the NPF gives them preferential treatment ahead its citizens, they are even now dominating some regions;building schools, temple,supermarkets etc
They are idolised by their workers(Nigerians) ie Their helps, security man and drivers....all you hear is "master this,master that" undecided
Re: Photo: Ugandan Woman Stripped And Abused In India by deanoffaculty: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2015
These Indians are even becoming another thing,mostly their men. what is their problem?

(1) (Reply)

See How A Friend I Helped Betrayed Me...pics / Anambra: Christmas Eve Tragedy As 5 Teens Drown In Mysterious Circumstances (pix / Female Prison Warder Commits Suicide After Relationship With Inmate Was Exposed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.