Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) (9066 Views)

DonJazzy's Hilarious Congratulatory Tweet To Rihanna / Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone / Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
Strauskhan1: In summary wat are you insinuating?? undecided

HE IS MAD.COM
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by swtme(f): 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
wazzar: you try ooo angry, you now know all psychiatric hospitals we've got in Nigeria grin you must be a regular customer grin

Nooooo, I keep it ready to help ppl like you cheesy cheesy
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
$wtme:

Nooooo, I keep it ready to help ppl like you cheesy cheesy
shush!!!angry !!! She said she likes me angry well.....I don't like you undecided
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
deejay_harry1:

HE IS MAD.COM
You are MAD.TK angry
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by emmy99(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
undecided op pls stay away frm hard drugs.
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by swtme(f): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
wazzar: shush!!!angry !!! She said she likes me angry well.....I don't like you undecided

OMG!!!! I never knew ur case was this worse,it as also affected ur eyes, I pity u bro and seriously I feel ur pain cry cry cry
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
$wtme:

OMG!!!! I never knew ur case was this worse,it as also affected ur eyes, I pity u bro and seriously I feel ur pain cry cry cry
undecided
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by vcvibes(m): 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
wazzar: [b]Very good!!! undecided I got your attention.... I sure know how to catch stubborn Nairalanders. I know you wouldn't click on my topic if I hadn't tricked you, nonsense!!!! angry

Anyways, I have a problem.......sorry, two problems angry (shut up) why that stupid face?? I just thought of the second wahala angry

Number (1)
I don't seem to gerrit angry, one old man beside our house virtually eats anonymous leaves. He eats leaves like a ........... undecided all in the name of being a vegetarian..... Personally angry I labelled him a goat!!! Pls, advice, is this man mad or about to be mad or tends to be mad, so that I can know how to relate withim angry

Number (2)
I don't gerrit, anytime they make jest of me that my face look so funny undecided they laugh and I too laugh along with them whereas, I'm burning with anger inside.... Is it that i'm mad or about to be mad or tends to be mad so that I can know how to relate with the public angry...........

If you have notin sensible to say, just read and comment ''ok''..... Should I see any iĆ°iot that reads and doesn't comment, God of thunder go visit una angry[/b]
I have taken time to reflect, meditate and ponder on ur post, i can but only wonder....
Have u watched a movie titled-meet the spartans
u remind me of the lead character in d movie
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
vcvibes: I have taken time to reflect, meditate and ponder on ur post, i can but only wonder....
what happen to the lead character? angry
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by vcvibes(m): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
wazzar: what happen to the lead character? angry
he died a funny death.

4 Likes

Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Nastydroid(m): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
vcvibes: he died a funny death.
hahahaha
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
vcvibes: he died a funny death.
hahahahahaha grin not funny angry undecided
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
ok.
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
$wtme:

undecided
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by sexyjessy(f): 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
hmmm undecided undecided
so[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Darey00(m): 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
Lwkmd.. nothing person no go see for Nairaland ooo.. ASUU pls na!!
@op.. u no say Guiness talk say der is a drop a (greatness) madness in every man..ur own na full tank of madness dey ur body..
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
I just dey observe.......... angry
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 16, 2013
vcvibes: I have taken time to reflect, meditate and ponder on ur post, i can but only wonder....

LEONIDAS.grin
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by OmichaelO: 3:53am On Nov 16, 2013
lmao
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by NadiaSA1(f): 7:01am On Nov 16, 2013
I want 2 know what Eminem said to Rihanna

angry angry angry
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by chimerase2: 7:13am On Nov 16, 2013
Werelycious undiluted infact, wetin eminen talk before I wosh u hot slap nw angry
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I want 2 know what Eminem said to Rihanna

angry angry angry
PM me if you wanna know angry
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by seangy4konji: 7:33am On Nov 16, 2013
na wah ooo
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by NewsINigeria(m): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2013
Mad people always think they are sane!
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 16, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ......ok sha
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by marcjoe(m): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2013
@op, thunder fire u
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by zeestone99(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2013
Omo mk i drop my own comment o, op u mk sense die.. ;DOmo mk i drop my own comment o, op u mk sense die..
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by SpicyMimi(f): 10:33am On Nov 16, 2013
OP MADE MY MORNING! GLAD I CLICKED ON D THREAD...NOT A CELEB FREAK THO, JUST CLICKED RELUCTANTLY ND FOUND SOMFN MORE AMUSING! LOVE U OP!
BTW UR NEIGHBOUR IS LEARNING HOW TO SURVIVE WID OUT MONEY, AND IN UR OWN CASE..U R 100PER SANE! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Lepatohset(f): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2013
homesteady: undecided

lool na ASUU cause dis one?@OP
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by RAPMAN02(m): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
its u again, all I have to say is, I RESPECT THE DEMON IN YOU
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by simdam500(m): 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
dis wazzarr of a dude... naa for wher u grow up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zhang Ziyi Vs Michell Yu Who's Pretty / Adam Levine Of Maroon 5 And New Wife Have Bloody Sex In New Video (18+) / Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.