Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans (29351 Views)

Amazing Architectural Designs and Building Plans!!!! / Building Plans For Your Taste / Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by freshboi34(m): 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
dryakson: Hmm are you truly the architecture of those beautiful houses? Just asking

undecided
dryakson: Hmm are you truly the architecture of those beautiful houses? Just asking
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by arck1: 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
I realy like your designs it shows hw good u are and also state you are going places.want to know if we Architects on this forum can come together and av a trend of our own,don't you see it will be truly cool and fun,a trend where will we meet d senior Colleagues who have more experience than we have,d graduate architect and d under graduate.A trend to know what it really takes to be successful as an architect.Plis guys let's move this motion.somebody should just start d trend,let's show dt we are really d SOUL OF TECHNOLOGY.thanx
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by 30Tons: 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
Count on us for quality granite direct from quarry, accurate quantity on demand, we also deliver to site Iron rod, cement, Shape sand.
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by EfeEj(m): 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
Spandy: @Efe,OP, pls which software did you use for those model, is it archiCAD or Revit? Am a colleague
It's Revit sir
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by EfeEj(m): 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
edimabassey: i love house 4
Please do call me if you need more information on the design.
Thank you
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by EfeEj(m): 12:02am On Nov 16, 2013
Swiftlee: More pictures and sample plans please...lets see more..
Alright, will post more 3D views soon.
just keep watching this space!

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by naijafresh: 8:37am On Nov 16, 2013
@Money121 of BATLAN Roof

Please please please

stop clogging up threads all over nairaland with your long adverts and series of pictures taking up so much space and bandwidth not to talk of consuming everyones data.

Every thread i look you are there with the same post and it is annoying

Feel free to advertise as the thread permits but tone it down
a single paragraph and a collaged picture is much more pleasing on the eye, more professional and i might just consider your products in future rather than considering you an irritation

Moderator please help!
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by naijafresh: 8:44am On Nov 16, 2013
@OP

Do you have any ideas for a 50ft x 100ft plot
Rectangular shape, 50ft wide and 100ft deep and on level ground.

i am considering a bungalow or a twin duplex town house and i want to maximise space but have adequate provision for parking and some recreational space at the rear

Thanks
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by geeworld1(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2013
Pipsland78: Me Just dey pass by...
----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_)
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
Wetin consain me....Abeg
who get pin mouth charger?
The day u will get matured, I'll give testimony in church
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by Litmus: 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
These are the type of things i wont to see in Nigeria - the marrying of nature and buildings. I'm sure i dreamed of these types of things long before the people who did this in Singapore. I remember being the only black kid who was never offended by being told by white racists that Africans lived on trees. I just thought, well what's wrong with living on trees. I know that these things in Singapore are not tree buildings but in my fantasy i dreamed of cities of forests in Africa similar looking.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by EfeEj(m): 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
TOKUGAWA: Dont you have something for low income earners?like 2/3 bed
Thanks for appreciating the works. Yes I can make a 2 bedroom design if you want. call me.
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by EfeEj(m): 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
Litmus: These are the type of things i wont to see in Nigeria - the marrying of nature and buildings. I'm sure i dreamed of these types of things long before the people who did this in Singapore. I remember being the only black kid who was never offended by being told by white racists that Africans lived on trees. I just thought, well what's wrong with living on trees. I know that these things in Singapore are not tree buildings but in my fantasy i dreamed of cities of forests in Africa similar looking.

It is possible to have these things in Nigeria, We have very Good architects in Nigeria that can give these world standard designs if yu get to discover them. But the Very limiting factor here is;
1. If we believe in ourselves and decease from going around with the philosophy that only foreign expatriates can give us the real deal.
2. If we are ready to invest our money on such unconventional projects.
3. If we have the required technology and power to support such projects.
... the list goes on. Its relative and depends on the nature of the project.

Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by EfeEj(m): 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
naijafresh: @OP

i am considering a bungalow or a twin duplex town house and i want to maximise space but have adequate provision for parking and some recreational space at the rear

Thanks

Yes Callme 07086702898 or send your email address stating what u want and u will get it in a reply
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by EfeEj(m): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
Error1: I love the 4th drawing. How many bedroom is it. I have a plot of 500sq mtrs. What will be the cost for ur drawin?

Yes 500sq mtrs will be suitable for such a design. Please call me for more details.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by Sunglow: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
Litmus: These are the type of things i wont to see in Nigeria - the marrying of nature and buildings. I'm sure i dreamed of these types of things long before the people who did this in Singapore. I remember being the only black kid who was never offended by being told by white racists that Africans lived on trees. I just thought, well what's wrong with living on trees. I know that these things in Singapore are not tree buildings but in my fantasy i dreamed of cities of forests in Africa similar looking.

Wow!so beautiful to behold!
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by Taitesssy(m): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nice designs my bro,lm interested in design number 4, could you please let me into the details of the design. My email is papateeplus@gmail.com and we can take it up from there. Thanks
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by eghosajohnny: 6:06am On Nov 18, 2013
Hello sir,I am a builder from naira land and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder,I saw your e-mail address but want to ask your permission if I can send you a mail.

This is my contact number 07031886484 and BBM pin 3123DD40

kindly reply me on this so that I can send some my picture to you with me on site. Thank you sir and awaiting your candid response sooner,

yours always
bilder johnny
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by eghosajohnny: 6:08am On Nov 18, 2013
Hello sir,I am a builder from naira land and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder,I saw your e-mail address but want to ask your permission if I can send you a mail.

kindly reply me on this so that I can send some my picture to you with me on site. Thank you sir and awaiting your candid response sooner,

yours always
bilder johnny
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by EfeEj(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
eghosa johnny: Hello sir,I am a builder from naira land and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder,I saw your e-mail address but want to ask your permission if I can send you a mail.

yours always
bilder johnny

Yes please feel free to send a mail.
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by EfeEj(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
naijafresh: @OP

Thanks
Bungalow will work but if you want to maximise space and give the property more worth, the twin duplex is better provided your budget is able to cater for it.
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by naijafresh: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
I prefer the twin duplex.
I am just wondering how the twin duplex will fit into the land without it being too much of a squeeze
Thats why i thought the bungalow might be better

Thanks
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by naijafresh: 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
By the way Op what is your location?
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by EfeEj(m): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2013
naijafresh: By the way Op what is your location?
Lagos, Nigeria ATM
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by naijafresh: 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ok that's good, I am trying to secure a plot in Lagos at the moment. In the Lekki area to be precise however all
the plots I am interested in seem to have one issue or the other when I do a search at Alausa so fingers crossed.
When the time eventually comes I will require your services

Best wishes
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by EfeEj(m): 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
chupere:
nice pics, but the house on the second pics looks bogus and a waste of space to me...
Thanks for appreciating the piece. That waste of space you are talking about was part of the client's requirements. Architects don't just design what they feel like but to suit the client's desire. If he says yes, who am I to question an elaborate use of space on his property? So its permitted under such a circumstance.
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by EfeEj(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
For most of us that advocated for more views. Here it is...
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by EfeEj(m): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
3 Bedrooms Apartment... with style!

Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by EfeEj(m): 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
6 Bedrooms duplex... Highlights on the classical columns on d approach, swimming pool on d rear view

Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by trumpcoat(m): 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
Create a beautiful home with colours and hues that reflect your personality

POP (Fixing & Casting)
Screeding & Painting
Interior/exterior decorating Paint
Spray (Polychrome) Texture
Wallpaper installation
Interior Decorate Paint
Fantastic durable EPOXY finishes on concrete floors, CMU, masonry, etc..
Texture coat ( Flexcote, Marble trowel, Soft Sheen, Matt, Satin) RESIST FUNGI/ALGAE, GROWTH & FIRE/HEAT RETARDANT

080 2828 7950
trumpcoat@gmail.com
http://trumpcoat.gnbo.com.ng/
http://professionalpainter.gnbo.com.ng/

Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by EfeEj(m): 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
Bungalow design... stone work highlights

Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by EfeEj(m): 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
Terrace design... more to come

1 Like

Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by emmadejust(m): 2:17am On Nov 21, 2013
For your proffessional screeding and painting works in your residential and commercial building/homes.
We give Fine standard finishing in interior and exterior screeding and painting to the delight and satisfactory taste of homes owners.
We derive Pleasures in offering extraodinary services to our customers/client homes to showcase the beauty, value, and perfection of our services.dejustpainter has been adding brilliance colours, designs,coating and wall protection works .
Try us for your -: professional screeding &painting contract.
Decorative painting design.
Material supplier contract
In portharcourt, bayelsa, aba, owerri, enugu and any location in nigeria for on site inspection and estimation

Call us 08032721809, 08188227802
Email: techdejust@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC / Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) / Collapsed Building: Nigerians Slam Lekki-gardens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.