Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans (29350 Views)

Amazing Architectural Designs and Building Plans!!!! / Building Plans For Your Taste / Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by mufutau55(m): 3:05am On Nov 21, 2013
Efe Ej: 3 Bedrooms Apartment... with style!

What is the specifications on this your design? And what is the size of the building?
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by EfeEj(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2013
mufutau55:

What is the specifications on this your design? And what is the size of the building?
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

3 bedrooms all ensuite,Living room, Kitchen, Visitors toilet 120sqm
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by mufutau55(m): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
Efe Ej:
3 bedrooms all ensuite,Living room, Kitchen, Visitors toilet 120sqm

Thank you.
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by eghosajohnny: 6:15am On Nov 22, 2013
naijafresh: @OP

Do you have any ideas for a 50ft x 100ft plot
Rectangular shape, 50ft wide and 100ft deep and on level ground.

i am considering a bungalow or a twin duplex town house and i want to maximise space but have adequate provision for parking and some recreational space at the rear

Thanks

Hello sir,I am a builder from naira land and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder

Here is my phone number 07031886484 BBM pin 3123DD40 and email johnontop14@yahoo.com
kindly reply me on this so that I can send some my picture to you with me on site.
Thank you sir and awaiting your candid reply
Best Regards
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by eghosajohnny: 6:17am On Nov 22, 2013
[quote author=naijafresh]@OP

Do you have any ideas for a 50ft x 100ft plot
Rectangular shape, 50ft wide and 100ft deep and on level ground.

i am considering a bungalow or a twin duplex town house and i want to maximise space but have adequate provision for parking and some recreational space at the rear

Thanks[/quoe]

Hello sir,I am a builder from naira land and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder

Here is my phone number 07031886484 BBM pin 3123DD40 and email johnontop14@yahoo.com
kindly reply me on this so that I can send some my picture to you with me on site.
Thank you sir and awaiting your candid reply
Best Regards
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by Bioluwise(m): 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
how many roofing sheet we I use to roof this 3 bedroom flat 18m by 6.6m see the roofing plan attached.

Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by Bioluwise(m): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
how many roofing sheet can I use to roof this 3 bedroom flat 18m by 6.6m see the roofing plan attached( if I'm using this kind of roofing sheet) please it urgent. (stone coated step tiles roofing sheet)

Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by topsy23: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
Call us for your Electrical and Plumbing installation.

Phone: 08033643191 or 08051750560
Email: atope23@live.co.uk or topselg.engineering@gmail.com

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by josephagonga83(m): 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Contact me for ur architectural drawings @ affordable rates on 08027048174 or send me a msg ( agongajoseph@gmail.com), we deliver to all corners of Nigeria, Borno state not excluded. DESIGN YOUR FUTURE HOME TODAY!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by dubols02: 5:58am On Apr 05, 2015
Please send designs and email address to dunni@dubols.com. thanks,
Dunni
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by filcast(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2016
EfeEj:
3 Bedrooms Apartment... with style!
pls what's the estimated cost of building this
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by EfeEj(m): 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
Thanks I will stick to Egyptian Architects they are simply the best.

My Oga in almost all professions Nigerians are at the topline of the game.

It's hightime we think Nigeria and be Proudly Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by buzzetin(m): 12:18am On Apr 15, 2017
I like the bungalow
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by EfeEj(m): 10:51am On Apr 20, 2017
buzzetin:
I like the bungalow

Ok kindly mail us at greenliveprojectsltd@gmail.com we will take your brief from there.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by buzzetin(m): 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
OK I think I will
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by EfeEj(m): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
buzzetin:
OK I think I will

Thank you. Got your mail.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by EfeEj(m): 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
buzzetin:
OK I think I will

Kindly check your mail. Proposed design sent to your box
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by buzzetin(m): 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Okay, thanks I will check it later.
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by EfeEj(m): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
obalampard:
Nice one cheesy

Thank you!
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by kellytrips: 5:19pm On May 26, 2017
Pls I will like to know how you constructed that flat parapet is the overhang upto 0.6m
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by EfeEj(m): 12:50pm On May 27, 2017
kellytrips:
Pls I will like to know how you constructed that flat parapet is the overhang upto 0.6m

Which design are you talking about so I can know what parapet you need explanation for. Are you referring to the one in my other page?

Arc Efe
Re: Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans by Flashmove: 12:55pm On May 27, 2017
hypenation:
You are always looking for someone to borrow u pin mouth charger, R u diz broke? Goan sell ur useless fone if u can't make beta use of it, its d main reason Y u are a nuisance to diz forum undecided

Dont mind the stupid fellow, someone who dont have money to drink stout will always say that stout is bitter.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC / Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) / Collapsed Building: Nigerians Slam Lekki-gardens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.