Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Afam God Is Watching You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Afam God Is Watching You (721 Views)

Afam Is Biased! - With Quotes / Why Afam Must Go. / Which Mod Is The Bigger Bigot: Afam Or Ikenna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afam God Is Watching You by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
Afam,you banned me just now that Mukina unbanned me eh kwa? Other Nairalanders insults me anyhow but you don't ban them. You and sexkills kept victimizing me all the time.There is nothing wrong in defending ones tribe,I think that is the major fun of this forum. Please unban me. I want to you this medium to apologise to anyone that my post and comment affected his/her sensitivities. Mr Seun knows that I always call for fair treatment on this forum. Fellow tribalist from Yoruba,Hausa and Igbo, no be fun we dey catch. Well I am no longer a tribalist. In the spirit of love Afam unban me.
Re: Afam God Is Watching You by demelza: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
A repentant tribalist?
Crikey! We dont see that everyday. grin
Re: Afam God Is Watching You by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
I am a new creature
Re: Afam God Is Watching You by Sheenor: 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
demelza: A repentant tribalist?
Crikey! We dont see that everyday. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.........him don lern him lesson..
Re: Afam God Is Watching You by isalegan2: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
chidindufrank: Fellow tribalist from Yoruba,Hausa and Igbo, no be fun we dey catch. Well I am no longer a tribalist. In the spirit of love Afam unban me.

How come you're still posting if you were banned? I assume it was only in Politics section then. grin
Re: Afam God Is Watching You by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
isale_gan2:

How come you're still posting if you were banned? I assume it was only in Politics section then. grin
It is only politics unit that rocks on this site o. I do enjoy the tribal e-war before, but right now I am a real born again. Afam should try and free me I need to post live updates from anambra tomorrow. All my accounts have been frozen by sexkillz and Afam. Is that fair?
Re: Afam God Is Watching You by francondu: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
Afam please o before mu ewelu iwe kwuo ozo
Re: Afam God Is Watching You by isalegan2: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
chidindufrank: It is only politics unit that rocks on this site o. I do enjoy the tribal e-war before, but right now I am a real born again. Afam should try and free me I need to post live updates from anambra tomorrow. All my accounts have been frozen by sexkillz and Afam. Is that fair?

Send a PM to Afam and ask him for a temporary 24-hr reprieve on election day, so you can send live updates. If you're really going to be there, that'll be nice for everyone to get first-hand account. Afam seems like a decent fellow to me. Maybe he will relent and free you so you can post on the Ethnic section, at least.

This section isn't bad either. It gets more views than Ethnic section, I'm sure. So, if all else fails, setup your Election Day thread here. You might get lucky and even make front page. Never say die, dude! cheesy

P.S. I checked your profile and some posts. You were really hating on another tribe and insulting others' religion. shocked I don't know if they'll give you another chance at all. undecided
Re: Afam God Is Watching You by francondu: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
isale_gan2:

Send a PM to Afam and ask him for a temporary 24-hr reprieve on election day, so you can send live updates. If you're really going to be there, that'll be nice for everyone to get first-hand account. Afam seems like a decent fellow to me. Maybe he will relent and free you so you can post on the Ethnic section, at least.

This section isn't bad either. It gets more views than Ethnic section, I'm sure. So, if all else fails, setup your Election Day thread here. You might get lucky and even make front page. Never say die, dude! cheesy

P.S. I checked your profile and some posts. You were really hating on another tribe and insulting others' religion. shocked I don't know if they'll give you another chance at all. undecided
I don't see jokes as hate. I for once cannot be influenced by what I read on the internet. I see the jibes here as ordinary jokes. But if we are to say the obvious truth, Seun does not clamp down those insulting my own tribe,he doesn't allow crimes committed in his region to grace front page the way Igbo crimes are moved to front page within micro seconds of posting. God knows my heart is pure. This my account is under lock and key by Sexkillz in politics section but those my fellow tribalist from Seun's region are still roaming freely. As I type now they are there making obscene jests of my own region.Like I said I am now a new creature whether Seun accept his own fault or not is left for him.
Re: Afam God Is Watching You by isalegan2: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
All right. I understand. I think you can still reason with Afam, without going over his head. Seun or Mukina won't see it your way. Unless the length of your band was weeks or months, only the mod that banned you can forgive you on this one. Just my guess. smiley
Re: Afam God Is Watching You by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
pm the mod mahn..
Re: Afam God Is Watching You by PurestBoy(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Afamuefunan Please unban this fellow nau, he has aplogized for his mistakes. Even God forgives us always

(1) (Reply)

_____________________ / Reason Why Men Should Cheat! / 50 Truth You Need To make you a victor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.