Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,576 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Afam Is Biased! - With Quotes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Afam Is Biased! - With Quotes (468 Views)

Another Proof That NL Is Biased / Afam God Is Watching You / Which Mod Is The Bigger Bigot: Afam Or Ikenna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afam Is Biased! - With Quotes by Kairoseki77: 3:06am On Dec 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
There's no person more Igbotic than me on this forum. Being Igbo is more than just speaking Igbo and shouting "Igbo Kwenu" everywhere. It's simple having love for where you come from. My plans for Igboland is out of this world. I pray i have the kind of money i'm eyeing to have and 70% of my investments and properties will spread throughout Nnewi, Onitsha, Enugu, Aba, Owerri, Abakaliki, Asaba etc. It's only a matter of time. Btw, i thought you lived in Sokoto?

Now explain how we can EVER believe that he is an unbiased moderator?
Re: Afam Is Biased! - With Quotes by sweettease(f): 8:52am On Dec 20, 2013
Shame on you, trying to use his love for his tribe against him. Should being a mod stop him from loving his tribe or were you expecting him to love your tribe more? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Afam Is Biased! - With Quotes by Kairoseki77: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
sweet-tease:
Shame on you, trying to use his love for his tribe against him. Should being a mod stop him from loving his tribe or were you expecting him to love your tribe more? undecided

I was expecting him to be unbiased.

Apparently, that is too much to ask of a Nigerian.

According to him, the dirty tribalists we have on this site are even less "Igbotic" than him.

(1) (Reply)

Akpors Letter To Harmattan / Winter Moon Light Stroll - A Poem To All Nairalanders / Airtel Will Stop Blackberry 2+1 Package On 1st January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.