Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

The Devil's Pride And Joy In The 21st Century - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Devil's Pride And Joy In The 21st Century (633 Views)

"Religion Has No Place In The 21st Century"-Cambridge Debate-Dawkins vs.Williams / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Pride And Humility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Devil's Pride And Joy In The 21st Century by dlawale(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
THE DEVIL'S PRIDE AND JOY IN THE 21ST CENTURY

(I sent this via social media 4 years ago; it may spark off something today as it did then. Enjoy your Friday and stay away from drugs )

Hi, I’m David Ropo Lawale. My life’s passion is God, His word, His angels and passionately building Personal Brands, Corporate Brands, National or International Brands.

You’re probably a very busy person; So am I, so I’ll try not to take much of your time. Would just want to share God's heart beat with you.

WARNING………………THIS IS UNCENSORED, SO FOR THE WEAK MINDED, IT MIGHT HURT A LITTLE.

THIS THOUGHT IS REAL, I ONLY CREATED THE SCENARIO BASED ON AN EMAIL I READ OF WHAT THE DEVIL DECIDED TO DO ON EARTH. NOW, LISTEN, IM NOT THE KIND OF PERSON THAT TALKS ABOUT THE DEVIL. I DON’T PRAY ABOUT HIM EITHER. HE’S NOT AN ISSUE. .

PLS READ.
The devil looked at his little demons and smiled mischievously.
“There are gifts for you for this level of success but you have to do more. We have not arrived yet. There's more work to do” The devil announced.
“We did as you said. We noticed they were just too powerful but we were able to make them use their power and authority against themselves.” the little demon in a red bow tie said
“Hmmm.” The devil lit his cigar and crossed his legs, “Tell me more.”
“ Sir, They are strong and unstoppable. They gave us so many blows in this realm but since their mindsets were focused on just church and not the fullness of the kingdom, we decided to deepen their thirst in that area.”
“Break it down boy, there were no schools during my time and remember I existed before Adam who didn’t go to school either.” the devil snapped
“ Okay ”the little demon said. “ Everyone is bothered about their church these days so they don’t see the big picture God Himself orchestrated which is being kingdom minded. We went into that loop hole and increased it. Now, we've almost succeeded. Guess what is happening now sir,"
"W-W-What. What is happening?"
"Sir, dont spoil the flow. I just asked you to guess,"
"Are you crazy? Do i look as if i play games. SPEAK before i turn you to dinner before the rest of your subordinates. No wonder you've not grown tall for centuries. IDIOT."
"Apologies sir, i'll proceed now with your permission."
The devil waves and says "Continue"
"Sir, Now the Methodists are talking against the Anglicans, the Anglicans criticize the Pentecostals, the Pentecostals stick their noses up against the Catholics, The Catholics don’t believe in the Pentecostals, the Charismatics feel the Baptist have lost track of the times. Hence everyone sees something wrong in the next. Even the Pentecostals are divided amongst themselves. The pastors talk against themselves and call one another fake. Some say Sunday is a worship day, another say it’s Saturday. Hence they argue amongst themselves and try and stay away from each other forgetting there’s something good to learn from one another. We hear sayings like, ‘this is the way we do it in my church’ instead of them searching the word and finding out how God expects them to do it. We are gradually succeeding with the use of division. They don't trust themselves, neither do they believe much in themselves.”

Let me pause for a moment and talk to you a little. Where in the Bible does it talk about PENTECOSTAL, CATHOLIC, BAPTIST, 7TH DAY ADVENTIST, METHODIST, CHARISMATIC, ANGLICAN ETC?

GET READY!!............ I’m about turning to a preacher here.. The Bible says, I(Jesus speaking) would build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Scripture said church, it didn’t say churches. Church there is The Body. It’s one body not so many bodies or a divided lot. Have you ever thought of feeding your physical body. Do u say, ‘I need to feed my legs so leg eat this one, arm this is what im feeding you with.--- NO WAY---- The food you take in is what feeds the whole body. So, pop quiz!! Why in the world do people say this is the revelation we have. The revelation given by Jesus Christ to John was for the entire body of Christ (the church)—That’s kingdom mindedness. There's a difference between Rhema and Revelation.

Guess what? Jesus prayed in John 17:21-23. Jesus prayed for us all that we may be ONE, so that the world may believe in HIM.

THE WORLD WONT BELIEVE BECAUSE YOU ARE STILL PENTECOSTAL, BAPTIST, CATHOLIC, METHODIST, 7TH DAY, ANGLICAN,CHARISMATIC ETC……….THEY’LL BEGIN TO BELIEVE THE DAY YOU ALL DECIDE TO KILL THE HATE OF THE PAST, LOVE ONE ANOTHER, HOLD HANDS IN UNITY AND SEE OURSELVES AS BELIEVERS. THAT’S KINGDOM MINDEDNESS, NOT BEING CHURCHY.
Mark 16:17 says, And these signs will follow them that believe………….......
It didn’t say And these signs will follow them that are Charismatics
Neither did it say these signs will follow them that are Catholic
Nor did it say these signs will follow them that are Pentecostals.

Can we just love ourselves? Can we fellowship together as brothers? Can we look into the scriptures together in love and show ourselves the truth and help ourselves where we’ve gone wrong.

We are believers. That’s Kingdom mindedness. Forget these names we have carried from our ancestors for so many years. They were all adopted through the years based on culture and tradition.
Guess what Jesus said about culture and tradition in Mark 7 :13.

Nah, I won’t write that out for you. That’s your assignment. Go read it yourself. It’s an eye opener.

Cheers Mate.

My Boss (God) and I urge u to think about these things, act on them and forward this to everyone. Most especially your so called enemies.
Spread it faster than air. Let it go into Airtel, Glo, NCC, NBL, Sheraton, Hilton, Zenith Bank, Access Bank, ARIK, NIKE, FIFA, NBA, Havard, Yale, Universities, Colleges, Walt Disney, Wall Mart, Kia Motors, Mc Donalds, the Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Ifa worshippers, Scientologists, Sango worshippers, Selfridges, etc print it out for the market women, translate it to various languages but keep the originality.

Once again, im not a pastor or some religious leader. Just your friend next door that knows without a doubt that God is definitely more than we've been taught..

Your mind's friendly terrorist simply expressing God's Heart beat
DRL
BB 239015A6

(1) (Reply)

Mormons And 25th December. / All Truth Is Relative - Another Look At Religious Truths / Pastor Adeboye Prophecy For The Year 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.