Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

What Is Really Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Really Marriage (1015 Views)

5 Reasons To Re-think If Marrying A God-fearing Man Is Really For You! / Help My Husband's Addiction Is Really Killing Me. / Who Is Really The Pillar Of The Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Really Marriage by aisha12(f): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2008
what is marriage
Re: What Is Really Marriage by chika98: 2:05am On Jul 18, 2008
if you don't know then you have no business trying to get married.
Re: What Is Really Marriage by aisha12(f): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2008
why are you replying with so mch anger, i hope i did not offend you with the question tongue tongue tongue tongue wink wink wink
Re: What Is Really Marriage by aisha12(f): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2008
why are you so angry chika with my question, i hope it is well with you sha
Re: What Is Really Marriage by nezerst(f): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2008
Marraige is like an advanced form of slavery.
Cept u decide to free urself.
Re: What Is Really Marriage by chika98: 3:01am On Jul 20, 2008
lol, i sound angry? Ma bad didnt mean to grin
Re: What Is Really Marriage by zeal500: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2008
MARRIAGE is the ability to acquire a licence to constantly take those things you steal in secret so as to streamline your blanket and burn but more melting points cum candle filled with jelly and exercise which might lead to production
Re: What Is Really Marriage by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 21, 2008
I seriously don't know.
Experience is the best way to form a thesis.
Re: What Is Really Marriage by fotodaddy: 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2008
Well Paul says that those that are married will have a special set of problems that the singles will never have. Furthermore, it is something to be entered into with eyes wide open and never on a whim!! It can be the worst or best thing you do in your life. Make your life or break you in two.
Re: What Is Really Marriage by abujabooks(f): 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2008
Marriage is what you make it.

It can be a bed of roses or bed of thorns.

Make sure that, it is a place that your husband can run to and feel secure.
Re: What Is Really Marriage by elyaqoub(m): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2008
HELLO TO ALL!
What an amasing topic have you sent A'isha! Now "MARRIAGE IS A UNION OF MAN AND WOMAN THROUGH A LEGAL WAY, THE MAN AS A HUSTBAND AND WOMAN AS A WIFE". Is that enough for you? smiley

(1) (Reply)

A Marriage Lashed With Lies?! / Why Child Out Of Wedluck? / Traditional Ruler Loses Daughter And Wife In 3 Months Over Throne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.