Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Arrested Election Observers Are Bonafide & Accredited Officials - INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrested Election Observers Are Bonafide & Accredited Officials - INEC (16257 Views)

Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. / Accredited Anambra Election Observers Arrested In Owerri, Imo State / PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS A BONAFIDE IJAW - EGBESU ORACLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested Election Observers Are Bonafide & Accredited Officials - INEC by EzePromoe: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2013
[size=14pt]OSUNDEFENDER DEFENDING THE OSUN ANAMBRANS grin [/size]
Re: Arrested Election Observers Are Bonafide & Accredited Officials - INEC by agabaI23(m): 11:35am On Nov 16, 2013
Eze Promoe: [size=14pt]OSUNDEFENDER DEFENDING THE OSUN ANAMBRANS grin [/size]
Nna ihulanu m eshishi. Okwa I ahu ihe m na-ahu?
Re: Arrested Election Observers Are Bonafide & Accredited Officials - INEC by deletrue: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2013
If Inec like make them look up again. They should remember what happened in the election of the governor's forum where apc took them up down through very seroius manipulation. I know for sure that apc cannot never win this election even if Ngegi was to be the best candidate as long as he is from that Boko Haram party that suffered the ibos ranging from killing the NYSC members, deporting Anambra indigenes, underminding the Offor special day, killing Ibos in particular in the north, killing christians so and so forth. APC will never win outsite their region. Such a devilish group!
Re: Arrested Election Observers Are Bonafide & Accredited Officials - INEC by ijemomo(m): 11:51am On Nov 16, 2013
Ok! Since INEC has confirmed them as accredited officials,we need explanations y they were found with arms! The Police should not relent on investigating this!
Re: Arrested Election Observers Are Bonafide & Accredited Officials - INEC by EzePromoe: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2013
agabaI23: Nna ihulanu m eshishi. Okwa I ahu ihe m na-ahu?
Fa che n'anyi bu ndi aboki cheesy
Re: Arrested Election Observers Are Bonafide & Accredited Officials - INEC by Decryptor(m): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2013
cool

Re: Arrested Election Observers Are Bonafide & Accredited Officials - INEC by maasoap(m): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
Obiagelli: where is maasoap? and afam i hope this is not true
Are we not in Nigeria? If I was among them, that was how I would been let off the hook. Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Arrested Election Observers Are Bonafide & Accredited Officials - INEC by maasoap(m): 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
TechWalker007:

As if you don't know that it's the new way of having "legal riggers". Simply register an org for observation and monitoring and use them to accomplish your plans!
Smart a55 APC folks. They just got busted big time!
Not many people on this forum are actually smart as they tend to believe themselves to be smart a$$.
Re: Arrested Election Observers Are Bonafide & Accredited Officials - INEC by Marotzke(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
Rad1cal: See the yeye source. Abu Wetin undecided
Abu qaqa official spokesman of bo......fill the rest.
Re: Arrested Election Observers Are Bonafide & Accredited Officials - INEC by taharqa: 10:49am On Dec 03, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=132110
http://abusidiqu.com/breaking-news-anambra-2013-arrested-observers-bonafide-accredited-officials-says-inec-commissioner/
Just Imagine the LIE. Such Odacity to completely make things up (that those 181 Riggers were already released and already in Anambra when they were all still cooling their azzes in Police custody, OR that INEC said they were Bonafide Observers when NOTHING like that happened) and Lie to the face of d public, using d names and fanthom 'statements' of Public officials! Truly Pathetic.... The true import of this is just hitting me. Eternal SHAME on Osun Defender, Gov Fraud Aregbesola and APC on this terrifying Shenanigans.... #spitsindisgust

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fredrick Obateru-Akinruntan Arrested By EFCC For Money Laundering- Sharareporter / Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners / Okonjo-iweala Remains Nigeria’s Candidate For WTO Headship, FG Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.