Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Anambra Elections: Congratulations To Chris Ngige, A Deserved Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Elections: Congratulations To Chris Ngige, A Deserved Victory (1881 Views)

Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige / Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Elections: Congratulations To Chris Ngige, A Deserved Victory by Cuche: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
PROVIDED THE ELECTION IS CREDIBLE
How it reads
Anambra has once again shown the determination its people are known for in coming out en masse to stamp out Mediocrity and dishonest leadership.

We spoke with one voice through our votes that Peter Obi must go and that the State must be free again from Professional Criminals who stole with Pen and from Kidnappers who robbed with Ak-47 that had besieged our dear State for the past 8 years.

Let me also thank Mr President(Dr Goodluck Jonathan) for insisting that Anambra State people should vote for the candidate of their choice. This is the beauty of Democracy.

Dr. Chris Ngige, we have shown how much we appreciated your sacrifice for the state between 2003 and 2005 through our votes for you. I believe that as soon as you are sworn-in in March, that Anambra, the whole Anambra will once again become a construction site. And that apart from your 12 points agenda, other areas of interest to the people will be addressed.
Congrats Sir!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Elections: Congratulations To Chris Ngige, A Deserved Victory by Cuche: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Onwa etibego!
Peeps add your suggestions on challenges in your area that required immediate attention that Onwa will tackle as soon as he is sworn-in. e.g.
My community is ravaged by Gully Erosion and Kidnapping has pursued us from our village homes.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Elections: Congratulations To Chris Ngige, A Deserved Victory by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
Cuche: Onwa etibego!
Peeps add your suggestions on challenges in your area that required immediate attention that Onwa will tackle as soon as he is sworn-in. e.g.
My community is ravaged by Gully Erosion and Kidnapping has pursued us from our village homes.
tobacco smokers are liable to die young. Indian hemp smokers may possibly die infant. Bros, take note undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Elections: Congratulations To Chris Ngige, A Deserved Victory by AtlanticBreeze: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
The c.o.c.k is dead. special chicken for me on Sunday grin
Re: Anambra Elections: Congratulations To Chris Ngige, A Deserved Victory by samuelkaykay(m): 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ngige will not win,he is never an option.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Elections: Congratulations To Chris Ngige, A Deserved Victory by AtlanticBreeze: 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
The c.o.c k is dead.
Re: Anambra Elections: Congratulations To Chris Ngige, A Deserved Victory by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
for your information, Ngige or ngiga in igbo language will never in his life win under APC. APGA bu ugwu anyi oooooooooo grin
Re: Anambra Elections: Congratulations To Chris Ngige, A Deserved Victory by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
I will only wait patiently for soludo
Re: Anambra Elections: Congratulations To Chris Ngige, A Deserved Victory by Longeria(m): 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
Cuche: Onwa etibego!
Sorry for you and Ngige.
Re: Anambra Elections: Congratulations To Chris Ngige, A Deserved Victory by 9jaBrid(m): 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
Mods please make provision for an ambulance by tomorrow because I see someone dying of heart attack tomorrow when the results would have been collated.
Re: Anambra Elections: Congratulations To Chris Ngige, A Deserved Victory by justice2020(m): 1:43am On Nov 16, 2013
ngige is a bonaficê politîcian so bewarè vote 4 industrialist.
Re: Anambra Elections: Congratulations To Chris Ngige, A Deserved Victory by Kingsley1000(m): 6:14am On Nov 16, 2013
We're waiting patiently for the time(8am)..NGIGE MUST WIN

(1) (Reply)

PDP Vows To Win Lagos In 2015 / Pictures, Propaganda And Politics: A Case Study Of Amechi's Monorail / President Jonathan Wants Constitutional Age Limit for Presidency Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.