Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public (5577 Views)

Guys Can You Do This? (photos) / Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Meā€¦adaeze Yobo / Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by tintingz(m): 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
kulyie: whether i be kim kardashian o,whether i be nicki minaj o or whether i be toolz,that one no be my buisness.if you feel ok about anybody touching your mom,sister,girlfriend or wife's ass,e no concern me.the thing wey i no go collect,i no go collect,period.person pass im boundary and i put am where e belong

so spare me
a man doing that to my sister,mum,girl friend doesn't give me the next step to gather soldiers and brutalize the man. I thought women are emotional, you were with them how they brutalized that man smh.

I can't say how many times women spank my flat thick bum bum grin since we are equal I should have gather up some guys to beat those women because they touch my yansh too shebi our bum bum are equal too. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by greatgod2012(f): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
chaircover: Folks please its enough. She has accepted her mistake and said it wont happen again. What else do we want from her. By carrying on hounding her, makes us no better than what we are telling her off for.

Please lets all move on.

sometimes, i doubt if some people really accept apology!

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by baby124: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
Such a guy has mind. He has not met those isale-eko women with iron grip who beat area boys like tomorrow no dey. She should have had him throughly dealt with. Those kind of people deserve anything they get. So that next time, they will rearrange their brain and keep their diseased fingers to themselves. A lot of people are one issue away from werey to ja s'oja.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
Kuylie, though u have accepted being wrong , yet I still feel satisfied with what U have done !!!

The dude will think twice before He repeat such to any girl/lady nexttime !!!

Nonetheless, That move by you is absolutely wrong in absolute sense because U can just get yourself killed in the process via the dude reprisal attack on you, Olohun ngbo, U don't have to know it is him so ur soja boys won't counter-attack !!! ........
::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Nextime Kuylie or anyGirl, Just Organise some beating for the guy without knowing it is from you so as to be on a safer side grin grin grin !!!

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
chaircover: Folks please its enough. She has accepted her mistake and said it wont happen again. What else do we want from her. By carrying on hounding her, makes us no better than what we are telling her off for.

Please lets all move on.
i tire o
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2013

Please lets all move on.
abi o
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
tintingz: a man doing that to my sister,mum,girl friend doesn't give me the next step to gather soldiers and brutalize the man. I thought women are emotional, you were with them how they brutalized that man smh.

I can't say how many times women spank my flat thick bum bum grin since we are equal I should have gather up some guys to beat those women because they touch my yansh too shebi our bum bum are equal too. grin
i dont know about the kind or level of relationship you have with your female friends or female siblings but i PERSONALLY WILL NOT DO IT TO ANY GENDER BECAUSE I WONT ACCEPT IT,SO I WONT GIVE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.even when i play and mess around with my friends irrespective of gender,there is SOMETHING CALLED LIMITS AND BOUNDARIES.i cant hit my friends on the ass be it male or female.what for

its even worse trying it on a fellow female before they think i am trying to pass amorous gestures do them,tuffiiiaaakwa grin
i wont do that to a man too because if i hit him on his ass and he hits me back,he is justified so to avoid that kind of lousy familiarity,i wont even try it.even if i am jokng and i want to go far,i can hit you on your back or give you a playful abara.

Anyway different strokes for different folks
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
tintingz: a man doing thater,mum,girl friend doesn't give me the next step to gather soldiers and brutalize the man. I thought women are emotional, you were with them how they brutalized that man smh.

i dont know about the kind or level of relationship you have with your female friends or female siblings but i PERSONALLY WILL NOT DO IT TO ANY GENDER BECAUSE I WONT ACCEPT IT,SO I WONT GIVE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.even when i play and mess around with my friends irrespective of gender,there is SOMETHING CALLED LIMITS AND BOUNDARIES.i cant hit my friends on the ass be it male or female.what for

its even worse trying it on a fellow female before they think i am trying to pass amorous gestures do them,tuffiiiaaakwa grin
i wont do that to a man too because if i hit him on his ass and he hits me back,he is justified so to avoid that kind of lousy familiarity,i wont even try it.even if i am jokng and i want to go far,i can hit you on your back or give you a playful abara.

Anyway different strokes for different folks.

As for the being emotional part.of course i have emotions because when i saw him in tears begging,i had to leave that place,my mind couldnt stand it so i just left there.albeit,i did not tell them to beat him up to the extent of jumping on him with their boots.
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by tintingz(m): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
^^Ok ah don hear you and be a good woman next time grin tongue
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
kulyie: i dont know about the kind or level of relationship you have with your female friends or female siblings but i PERSONALLY WILL NOT DO IT TO ANY GENDER BECAUSE I WONT ACCEPT IT,SO I WONT GIVE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.even when i play and mess around with my friends irrespective of gender,there is SOMETHING CALLED LIMITS AND BOUNDARIES.i cant hit my friends on the ass be it male or female.what for

Anyway different strokes for different folks
shouldnt it be right dat next time u want to write ur name u should write bom bom first?just asking.anyway until u start doing dat 4get ur bom bom this bom bom dat ok.its nt important to me
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
kulyie: which mumu show of shame.slapping my ass in public is not show of shame abi,abi if another man slaps your wifes ass in public or your sister,you will smile at him and say well done abi or what are you saying.you too put yourself in my position.

Some people just think they can behave anyhow because they dont know you or are not related to you in any way.anyway,if no one molests SOME KINDS OF WOMEN in public when she is going about her buisness,it will not be needed (whether it is someone like you or not) even the only man that has raised his hands against me is my father and that was 18 years ago.how much more a stranger that assaulted me when i didnt provoke him.

Smh.ok na. I will get to the end of that matter.there are so many ways sef.

Ode wetin dey your ass, no be shittt from those akpu and and loose holes you dey take fraud the men.

E be like gold day that dirty black shiit hole.

She dey talk as if she dey change pant everyday.
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
kulyie: ok,agreed,true.but that action was borne out of provocation not displaying of anything.i was just too angry that day

Who are you to even think you can get angry?

Because say you don use that dirty hole to capture the dirty soldiers.
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
OYINBOGOJU:

Ode wetin dey your ass, no be shittt from those akpu and and loose holes you dey take fraud the men.

what is the goat bleating about :/

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
kulyie: shey ori eleyi pe sha.joor osharo monday.if you dont have any problem with danfo driver,conductor,ice cream hawker,lastma officials and some other scums touching your girlfriend or wife's private part,no problem.

Osharo o.as madam chaircover go talk,BE VERY CAREFUL cheesy

What is private in your parts?

Ashewo you mean that loose thing and those smelly hairy shhiiiiit.
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
OYINBOGOJU:

What is private in your parts?

Ashewo you mean that loose thing and those smelly hairy shhiiiiit.
gutter child,na your mama private part you dey describe for public forum grin

gringringrin male skank grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
OYINBOGOJU:

Who are you to even think you can get angry?

Because say you don use that dirty hole to capture the dirty soldiers.

i am somebody,your great grandma has never been.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
talk2davoo: shouldnt it be right dat next time u want to write ur name u should write bom bom first?just asking.anyway until u start doing dat 4get ur bom bom this bom bom dat ok.its nt important to me
i will agree to change it when you first change yours to mediocre davoo or what is that toutish name you call yourself,

wretch!

You don taya? grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
tintingz: ^^Ok ah don hear you and be a good woman next time grin tongue
yes sir :pcheesy:p

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 19, 2013
@Kulyie please ignore the offensive rants, they are not worth your attention. As for the issue, yes you went too far and I am glad you know know but I understand your frustration. The market boys are a menace and there is no legal way for women to handle the harassment. Imagine a woman going to report at the police station,they would just laugh and tell her to go home. Lack of legal avenues of dealing with such harassment is what gives those touts the chance to keep on doing it.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by tintingz(m): 5:29am On Nov 19, 2013
kulyie: yes sir :pcheesy:p
Good smiley wink

Next time when it happens tell your soldier friend to punish such person like doing frog jump and other punishable stuff, he no go try am again grin.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by tellwisdom: 7:14am On Nov 19, 2013
kulyie: A man has not slapped me before but he has smacked me in my ass and i dealt with him mercilessly.

ok,what happened was that my cousin came around to spend the weekend with my mom since that weekend was her birthday and i had told my mom i am comming home that weekend,so she told me on the phone that yetunde is at home o,when you are comming buy something for her and i said ok,no worries and so i branched to all this road side ibo shops to see whether i can get some jean pants for her since thats what she likes but i saw the waist and i said this one wont size her o,i asked the man selling to give me size xyz and he said he doesnt have,i said no problem,i carried my bag and left his shop,the next thing was that as i backed him to leave his shop,he hit me on my ass,i said helo,what is the meaning of that and he gave me a mischevious smile and said 'like say you no like am',i snapped my fingers at him and he said wetin you wan do.i moved to where i parked and drove straight to my friends boyfriends officers mess,i asked for leuitenant xyz,they asked me to go upstairs,i told him what happened,he said what? Immediately he called 4 of his boys and ordered them to follow him,me too sat inside his car and immediately drove to where he was.of course i sat beside the drivers seat giving them direction.as soon as we got there and he saw me with soildiers, pointing towards his direction,he was about locking his shop.they just ran towards him and raked him,as soon as he fell down,they descended on him,they beat him,carried him up,slammed his head on his door and dragged him to their barracks,straight to guard room,i told those recruits,for the next two hours,you people should not stop o.beat him till he doesnt have strength to shout again.

Before i could say jack robinson,they brought ice block inside custard bucket and broke it on him.infact there was nothing they didnt use on him that day.they beat him to my satisfaction dat day.after then,i told my friends boyfriend that i want to go o.when he finishes teaching him how to behave in public,they should drop him back to his shop which is not too far from the barracks.he said ok no problem,smiled at me and i left. When i got home,i said uncle james,i am at home now o,he then said jokingly my boys don carry that your customer go hospital o.them say he collapse.i say na wetin good for am. We talked and i hanged up the phone.

The only thing that pained me in the matter was that i ended up not buying jeans for my little cousin because of the 1d1ot that annoyed me.

Aside that,i have not seen or experienced any man assaulting me.him sef go smell imself

Please where are you?? I will f0ndle ur yansh, press ur boobiee join and the whole of Nigeria will not do anythingsad
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by tellwisdom: 7:18am On Nov 19, 2013
OYINBOGOJU:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
tellwisdom:

Please where are you?? I will f0ndle ur yansh, press ur boobiee join and the whole of Nigeria will not do anythingsad
i am here tell foolish,but reasonable people like me dont respond to downtrodden,wretchs like you :p:/:p

emi ni mo koba e ni cheesy

see painment o gringringrin

anyway kobaje, no worry,i will allow you handle with my a55 once you agree that the soildier boys should pour acid on that thing you call a preek:pgrin
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
tellwisdom:

grin grin grin grin
it was sooooo funny

i forgot to laugh :/ :p even if you are a commedian,na only chairs you go dey entertain,nobody go come your show because you are too stooopid to be fuuny.it takes intelligence and creativity to be funny and apparently, you are bereft of it.

Meanwhile i have told you severally to change your name to tell foolish.tell wisdom doesnt suit you

now scram!
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
Na wah kulyi e, you see nairaland as obalande bridge. It's not every mad man you respond to na cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
Chillisauce: Na wah kulyi e, you see nairaland as obalande bridge. It's not every mad man you respond to na cheesy.
na true sha cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by tellwisdom: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
kulyie: i am here tell foolish,but reasonable people like me dont respond to downtrodden,wretchs like you :p:/:p

emi ni mo koba e ni cheesy

see painment o gringringrin

anyway kobaje, no worry,i will allow you handle with my a55 once you agree that the soildier boys should pour acid on that thing you call a preek:pgrin

yeye gurl grin. Na me and u fr this forum
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
tellwisdom:

yeye gurl grin. Na me and u fr this forum
tell foolish which year you go wise
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by tpia5: 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
What kind of story is this?

I dont know why people like giving the impression nigeria is a jungle.

Wasnt it kulyie who threw a hissy fit because she said she wore bikini to a function and i asked her to be patient with a couple she was lambasting for not being in bikini?

Ok, when you wear your bikini, do men not tap your butt, or what kind of carrot and stick approach is this?

Why would you tantalize the men and then beat them up when they respond? A simple verbal tongue lashing wont do?

Is this your way of telling us you can only marry a soldier or what?

Lord have mercy o, is this tales by moonlight or what kinds of amazons are roaming the earth these days.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by funnyx(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
I think kulyie agreed that the punishment she gave to the a55 taper was way too excessive, so please let her be. Having said that these perverts are disgusting pests especially those market traders, they are too bold and rude, I believe it's because our society allows them to get away with this disgusting habit.

I cannot tolerate one useless market boy to be tapping my wife or sister's a55 even if he feels her dressing is provocative. The so called provocative dressing is no way an excuse to molest any girl and the Nigerian society should do more to protect women. An a55 tapper today will soon become father of girls whose a55 will also be tapped by another generation of perverts like himself, so the cycle continues.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by tpia5: 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
maybe the thread should be deleted.

only a crazy person in need of medication would even post such a title or do what it describes anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Parents In The House, Pls Help A JJC / 1 Million Dollars ($1m ) To Sleep With Your Wife For Just One Night / Meet The Mexican Man Who Was Born With 2 Heads, See His Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.