Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Man's Point Of View: What Real Men Want (it's More Than Great Sex) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man's Point Of View: What Real Men Want (it's More Than Great Sex) (846 Views)

10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. / Secrets Men Keep ( From A Man's Point Of View) / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man's Point Of View: What Real Men Want (it's More Than Great Sex) by bbkool09: 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ladies and Gentlemen, do you agree with his point of view? Why? Do you have anything to add? You're also welcome to share your experience with us!

"Intímacy is a vital part of relationships, but being a sex kitten won't keep your man happy.

"I love séx. I love a woman who is self-aware and in charge of her sexuality. I love a woman that can push the limits with me, really turn me on, and become my sexual equal. I love a woman whose creativity in bed blows me away so much, I can't stop thinking about her all day long. I love women who surprise me with brazen and daring ideas. As a competitive man, of course, I try to turn her on even more than she has turned me on. I love that type of woman. It's the type of woman I can imagine being with for a long time.

"But, and it's a BIG but — and an insight into the way men think — even though men love sex, it's not enough. I'll say it again. Great sex isn't enough for a man. There has to be more. I was in a relationship recently that didn't work because of this.

"I was with this great woman. She was beautiful, sexy, nurturing, loving, and amazing in bed. But she was also emotionally unstable. Every day was a challenge. Not for me, but for her. She'd wake up and feel like her entire life was falling apart. So what would I do every morning? I'd spend hours every day talking her up, showing her how beautiful life can be, and most importantly how to embrace the small wins and positive moments.

read more here:http://www.tundebadmuss..com/2013/11/mans-point-of-view-what-real-men-want.html

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Tips To Make A Woman Smile Forever With You / If U Were A Lady Will you Date A Guy Like you / How Did He Get You To Say YES???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.