Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 (26449 Views)

Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) / Nigeria Music Video Awards 2013 Nominees List(nmva 2013) / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2013
Airforce1: Wizkid and Davido went home empty handed?
This is an award for videos and not necessarily songs.

I think flavour cleared most of the awards with his "Ada Ada" video and i think he sure deserves it cos that video is off the hook.
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2013
mayapop: wack awards! flavour just collected everything. video of the year? seriously? undecided i'm not saying the video ain't good, but video of the year, c'mon!! undecided
At least you should have stated a particular video that you think should have won it instead of making empty comments.
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Dannylux: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2013
He sure deserved it

Afam4eva:
This is an award for videos and not necessarily songs.

I think flavour cleared most of the awards with his "Ada Ada" video and i think he sure deserves it cos that video is off the hook.
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by cashkid042(m): 10:06am On Nov 17, 2013
dt ada video by flavour was a bomb,cant jst stp watching it cool cool
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by ndidibabe(f): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=homesteady]
The video was not nominated for any award!

[/quoteImagine!
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by vflengine: 10:18am On Nov 17, 2013
wow, nice one
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by linpok: 10:19am On Nov 17, 2013
abeg Flavour deserves all he got if not more sef,but I tot I'd see a P-Square in there or m I missing somfin
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by hammedkola(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2013
hakku: where is 'personally' by p square

Its an International Standard...grin grin grin
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Chinboli(m): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2013
Where iz TERRY G on d list! Hmmmmmmmm. .
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2013
flavor all the way!!! cheesy ...I can still remember when he released his first album in enugu with crazy lyrics grin ..no one knew he'd grow this fast. congrats to you bro...congrats to 2nite club crew... Mr ibu deserves award too grin ...
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by suco50(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2013
Guess the release of Starboy Jaiye's vid did not meet the stipulated period in consideration for 2013 NMVA Oh, how I love that track smiley My best frame of the vid is when Starboy made a 180 degree turn and hop into his bentley wink ..what a cool youngster.

*Sorry oo Davido, pele, ndo, not even 'All of you' or 'Gobe' could make it, perhaps you shld try again nxt year grin

4 Likes

Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by oduason: 10:45am On Nov 17, 2013
Why should psquare personally win anything,what is special about the video,it lacks originality
Ripping off other peoples work is what the psquare twins are very good at
Congrats to flavour,ada ada sure deserves the recognition it got.
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by izzbaby22(f): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2013
flavour deserves it ada ada all the way, i feel if they had nominated top of the world by dbanj it might av bagged him an award instead of dont tell me nonsense. Congrats 2 all d winners.
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Danhumprey: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2013
Gaddemmmiiitttt!!!

Best Dancehall/Reggae < Orezi ~ Rihanna

I love that song. The beat is captivating. wink wink wink wink
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by nerodenero: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2013
Vivly: Flavour's Ada ada deserves it.
I'm not Igbo but that Ada Ada song is a killer one,simply out of this world and it will live beyond Flavour himself.It is always evergreen.The song deserves all the accolades and the awards that followed suit.Simply put,Favour did well for himself on this and subsequently,I wouldn't expect anything less than the song in future.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Danhumprey: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2013
adaobi123:

Who should have won it ? Davido and skelewu ? undecided

Abeg flavour all the way !!! kiss
Because part of your name is the title of the song,abi? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2013
Danhumprey: Because part of your name is the title of the song,abi? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

No lol. I loved the video. It makes me to remember home. smiley
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Danhumprey: 10:59am On Nov 17, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I like it when ladies say the word "whatever" winkgringrin

Damn it! I hate it when a lady use that word at me! angry angry angry sad sad angry angry angry angry sad sad angry
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Danhumprey: 10:59am On Nov 17, 2013
adaobi123:

No lol. I loved the video. It makes me to remember home. smiley
. Good! Why not find time to come visit home? wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by linpok: 11:11am On Nov 17, 2013
smiley
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by bigsam360(m): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2013
Flavour all the way, Reping his culture, Nigeria, and Africa as a whole.. Luv dat video, ada ada, makes me wnt to alwys attnd igbo wedin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.. Wat abt davido, he sure deserves an award
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by JingoOAU(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2013
As a Yoruba man, whenever I listen to that Ada Ada by Flavour, I can't just contain the magnitude of sweet sensation in me as a result of the originality of that song.

Since the first day I watch the video, I have promise myself to marry an Igbo girl who bears ADA so that the song can be played for us on my wedding day......the joy watching that video always want me to spray FLAVOUR with my annual salary in advance.

Had it been that these white people are sensitive, Ada Ada suppose to win a GRAMMY AWARD for the BEST TRADITIONAL SONG OF THE YEAR.

For all the Nairaland babes, if you are still single, and your name bears ADA or ADAOBI or ADAEZE, I wouldn't mind to take you to the alter so that this song can be played for us...lol

Every other song of the year, is a counterfeit...on ADA ADA, I bow!!!! grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by DonHummer(m): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2013
Ada ada deserves evry award, cant stop watching it...were i loved most in the video was when he was singing
Pekempe iyaw ijem
Pekempe iyaw ijem
Pekempe iyaw ijem
Pekem
Pekem
Pekempe iyaw ijem..
And those masquerades were dancing and their dance was on point..
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by haymoney01(m): 11:52am On Nov 17, 2013
Fkforyou: I don't get it,was Olamide and Ice prince joint winner of d award for best afro hip-hop video
it bothers me o
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by haymoney01(m): 11:53am On Nov 17, 2013
Goldenheart: This flavour guy just pack everything with Ada-Ada.

I thought i saw Tonto Dikeh in the video undecided
she was the bride
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by noskybanj(m): 11:58am On Nov 17, 2013
Nd wer is Alingo nd personally by P-Square. Sometin is surely wrong. Flavour Nnaa, u rock, bt Psquare is d Best.
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Danhumprey: . Good! Why not find time to come visit home? wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

December tings cool
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Flavour my man.
Na u Biko !
Alubarika by patoranking suppose to win the reggae category...the only true reggae vibe i have heard this year....all other sucks!!!
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Josh1992: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
what is duro soke¿

Has d official video being released?

The video is wack
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Chartey(m): 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
I love this awards but the organizers could have done a lot better in the reggae/dancehall (i hate lumping the two genres together) category. Only one real dancehall song was in that category.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? / Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria / 'Thankful': Queen Kel & Davido Sing To God In A Gospel Song (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.