Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 (26450 Views)

Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) / Nigeria Music Video Awards 2013 Nominees List(nmva 2013) / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by henrizzle(m): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
That song can never die in igboland. I have attended several trad wedding ãήϑ there is no one that the DJ did not play this song ada ada more than 5 times. Is really the song of the century not year. Even if flavour dies, the Song will continue †Φ bag award.
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Rells(m): 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
afeezabbey@yaho:
u kno nufin abot muzik..
. She doesn't need to know about music. She has eyes and knows about music videos. Ada Ada is a great song but its video, in itself, isn't d best dis year from Naija musicians. My opinion tho.

1 Like

Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Erotex(m): 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
someone should help me tell them that
Flavour DESERVE to win it all........
IGBO culture was well represented in dat video

1 Like

Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by sss341: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
haymoney01: she was the bride

That wasn't tonto dike
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Dubemkelly(m): 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
hakku: where is 'personally' by p square
They have dealt with it habatically
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Adex097: 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
Team Flavour all the way cheesy
*better soup na money kill ham o*

And I'm happy ma 2baba won an award too.

»»»»»
IMO, Flavour is the man of the Year in Nigeria's Entertainment industry.
*dazall*

1 Like

Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Adex097: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
sss341:

That wasn't tonto dike
yea..she's a tonto look-alike
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Ptoocool(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
Tut as much, Chidinma Emi ni Baller..

BTW ï can see badoo'ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ effect on Ozibosco..
#tinini tini to no ti ni,п̥̥̲̣̣̣(wateva dat means) oya dance 4 me..
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by tinuolababy(f): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
Thank God Flavour got those awards kiss kiss. Someone should please help me with the lyrics of Ada Ada. Can't get tired of listening to that song but I no understand the language.
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Gamboh55(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
Adex097: Team Flavour all the way cheesy

»»»»»
*dazall*

Haba bros...Olamide and iceprince have dominated the headlines this year...
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by safarigirl(f): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
This is absolutely PREPOSTROUS! You mean Eja nla, The Koko Master himself, Banger Lee, African Michael Jackson didn't win an AWARD after mega-hits like Don't Tell Me Nonsense, Oyato and Bachelor? We demand a re-count!
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Edwardc: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
wizkid went home empty handed wizkid take heart
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by hammedkola(m): 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
suco_50: Guess the release of Starboy Jaiye's vid did not meet the stipulated period in consideration for 2013 NMVA Oh, how I love that track smiley My best frame of the vid is when Starboy made a 180 degree turn and hop into his bentley wink ..what a cool youngster.

I thought I was the only that love that scene...

I like that customize Bentley menh!

Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by safarigirl(f): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
izzbaby22: flavour deserves it ada ada all the way, i feel if they had nominated top of the world by dbanj it might av bagged him an award instead of dont tell me nonsense. Congrats 2 all d winners.
like we always tell Kokomonsters 'TOP OF THE WORLD' does NOT belong to D'banj, it's property of AFCON/CAF hence he can't be nominated for ANY award with that song. Did Shakira get nominated for 'wakawaka' or K'naan for 'waving flag'?

1 Like

Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Wislet(f): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
every step involved in IGBA NKWU(Igbo traditional marriage) was well displayed in that song 'Ada Ada'.....from the preparations to the 'asoebis', the wine carrying, the subsequent parental blessing, to the dance!, and then the final farewell.

Congratulations to Flavour.

Igbo Traditional marriages rock.

@the person wanting to marry an 'ADA' to have the song played for him on his wedding day...... Even though 'Ada' means First Daughter in Igbo land, it is not only for ADAs the song is played. So long as you are an Igbo lady(nwa afo), it will be played for you. 'Asa Nwa' denotes a beautiful lady.

1 Like

Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Derealme(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
I beg where is Dbanj dont tell me nonsense. I beg I dey vex, no beg me o.
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by oduason: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
Adex097: Team Flavour all the way cheesy

»»»»»
*dazall*
Flavour,man of the year in Nigeria's entertainment industry
You are taking this joke too far
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by oduason: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
safarigirl: This is absolutely PREPOSTROUS! You mean Eja nla, The Koko Master himself, Banger Lee, African Michael Jackson didn't win an AWARD after mega-hits like Don't Tell Me Nonsense, Oyato and Bachelor? We demand a re-count!
Your sarcasm sucks
how many awards did psquare win.
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by klaus1: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
i think dbanj does not deserve any awards
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by superspike: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
afeezabbey@yaho:
u kno nufin abot muzik..
so do you bollock!

1 Like

Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by DaaSlim(m): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
Flavour all daa way
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lUFM8yTtUc
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by NadiaSA1(f): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
Flavour kiss
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by eaglechild: 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
Rihana Winner
Crap angry
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by CLIQBOY(m): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
hammedkola:

I thought I was the only that love that scene...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1419635_wiz_jpeg5f2406e41d342d3ef7a2759ea6465e38

I like that customize Bentley menh!
*Adjusted*
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Phoenix99: 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
Fkforyou: I don't get it,was Olamide and Ice prince joint winner of d award for best afro hip-hop video

no Mumu...ice prince is best hip hop while Badoo b d best afro hip hop...they are two distinct genres...

1 Like

Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by rolletj(m): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
Clarence Peters is just a DON when it comes to videos.. Can't even seem to find any DJ tee here.... Ma frnds and I have been arguing but I hope this settles a lot about Clarence's creativity grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Adex097: 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Gamboh55:

Haba bros...Olamide and iceprince have dominated the headlines this year...
yea...I won't dispute that fact.

Buh when it comes to quality good music , i.e music with sense...Flavour has it all grin

1 Like

Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Adex097: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
odua son: Flavour,man of the year in Nigeria's entertainment industry
You are taking this joke too far
No bro! I'm a fan of good music.
As a matter of fact, I don't even know the meaning of some of his lyrics but the spirit that flows in flavours kind of music is so appealing....it takes me to cloud nine grin

1 Like

Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Pdizzle(m): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
flavour deserved all the awards apart frm d costume segment, i tink dat was for may d 'many tins 4 u' cos he brought sumtin nt expected..Ada ada only used d normal costume for trad. weddn. Patoranking was robbed, and we all knw cinematography is for 'dnt tell me nonsense'
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by afeezabbeyyaho(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
Afam4eva:
At least you should have stated a particular video that you think should have won it instead of making empty comments.
abi ooh
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by Gspot(m): 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
woooops......am so happy , my immidiate younger sista amarachi nwankwo 'amaray' bagged the best gospel video of da year with ''okemgbidi'' ......praise god
Re: Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 by ajasa4link: 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
Gspot: woooops......am so happy , my immidiate younger sista amarachi nwankwo 'amaray' bagged the best gospel video of da year with ''okemgbidi'' ......praise god
ur younger sister sings Gospel and ur nickname is "Gspot "...wow!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? / Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria / 'Thankful': Queen Kel & Davido Sing To God In A Gospel Song (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.