Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? (12632 Views)

How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. / PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ / How To Flirt Online Successfully - Hot Dating Tips To Find Love Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Dannylux: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Dan musa, u don carry ur bad belle cum here....oya swerve.....#eyaf do

but na True nah
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
He doesn't? Yearrite! Give me his phone number,i'll ask him myself.
u wan use scope snatch her husband?na joke ooo.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by chineloSA(f): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nadia_SA1: just saw this now oo..

Bbe I don't flirt I'm just a nice person grin nd u people take it otherwise..

Okay ooo, I hear you. Luv, you know Nigerians have a way of telling the truth and apologize afterwards grin grin grin.
Let this joke make you do internal inner inner introspection? Ike should be the only cockroach in your cupboard eeeeh. No other Nairaland cockroach should lay eyes on you.

I apologise and I also forgive you on behalf of Ike, you know Igbo's look after each other. grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
mazizi tonene:
grin

But i don't av a problem with it undecided

Why wouldn't you ? grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
Idowuogbo: He doesn't? Yearrite! Give me his phone number,i'll ask him myself.

Oh lord lol.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by mazizitonene(m): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
adaobi123:

Why wouldn't you ? grin
Cos I don't grin

#its even ur own I av a problem with
+ d girl directly ontop of ds comment tongue
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by NadiaSA1(f): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
He doesn't? Yearrite! Give me his phone number,i'll ask him myself.
+234803577054 feel free!!

Pm me for the last digit oo..
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by NadiaSA1(f): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
chineloSA:

Okay ooo, I hear you. Luv, you know Nigerians have a way of telling the truth and apologize afterwards grin grin grin.
Let this joke make you do internal inner inner introspection? Ike should be the only cockroach in your cupboard eeeeh. No other Nairaland cockroach should lay eyes on you.

I apologise and I also forgive you on behalf of Ike, you know Igbo's look after each other. grin grin grin grin
its not as bad as u guys take it..

Yall too uptight Joor..
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Cos I don't grin

#its even ur own I av a problem with
+ d girl directly ontop of ds comment tongue

What is the matter ? angry

Nadia_SA1: +234803577054 feel free!!

grin grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by mazizitonene(m): 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nadia_SA1: +234........... feel free!!

shocked oh, lawd!!!
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
See? Then they'll start reporting comments, telling me to hide the private info they chose to share with the cyber world. Be mindful of what you post o.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by NadiaSA1(f): 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
mazizi tonene: shocked oh, lawd!!!
wetin..
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by mazizitonene(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
adaobi123:

What is the matter ? angry

Shey it was u dat dah boy was remixing eminem's stan 4?.,....oya upload beta pichsure make i see tnzundecided
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by mazizitonene(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nadia_SA1: wetin..

Y u give am ?...abi la jokeundecided

If she tempt me anytn happen....no blame me o #yawns#
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nadia_SA1: +234803577054 feel free!!

Pm u for wetin? Post am here mehn! angry
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by shylladear(f): 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
I really don't hav a problem wit flirting cus somtimes pple flirt witout actually knowing dey r flirting. It onl becoms a prob wen my guy takes it to d next level or stage. As long as its a harmless flirting... Den wat d heck!

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by mazizitonene(m): 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Pm u for wetin? Post am here mehn! angry
+234.....u don enter one chance o grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by NadiaSA1(f): 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Y u give am ?...abi la jokeundecided

If she tempt me anytn happen....no blame me o #yawns#
if its a joke then she won't call him.. Simple ad that

I don't get the last part of ur post
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
mazizi tonene:
+234.....u don enter one chance o grin
234 na naija nau... undecided
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nadia_SA1: if its a joke then she won't call him.. Simple ad that

Number pls...
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by chineloSA(f): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nadia_SA1: its not as bad as u guys take it..

Yall too uptight Joor..

See na, refusing constructive criticism.There is still a lot of growing to be done. undecided undecided undecided

Nigerians are different to SAfricans. In SA this is publicly ok and there is nothing wrong. Your nice personality in Naija will make, you go get permanent label, fast fast.The difference is that SA does it openly and Naija does it discreetly. grin grin grin grin grin. So you may take my advice or leave it, its your choice tongue tongue.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by NadiaSA1(f): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
chineloSA:

See na, refusing constructive criticism.There is still a lot of growing to be done. undecided undecided undecided

Nigerians are different to SAfricans. In SA this is publicly ok and there is nothing wrong. Your nice personality in Naija will make, you go get permanent label, fast fast.The difference is that SA does it openly and Naija does it discreetly. grin grin grin grin grin. So you may take my advice or leave it, its your choice tongue tongue.
babe I don hear what u said..I can read

True nigerians r way different..
U guys love taking panadol for another mans headache.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by mazizitonene(m): 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
Idowuogbo: 234 na naija nau... undecided
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by NadiaSA1(f): 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Number pls...
pm me 4 da last digit
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by NadiaSA1(f): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
mazizi tonene:
D guy dey SA naw...abi him dey naija ? undecided
I gave idowu naija number use ur brains nau..

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by mazizitonene(m): 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nadia_SA1: if its a joke then she won't call him.. Simple ad that

Hmm...ok
4geh abt d last part...not rily important
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nadia_SA1: pm me 4 da last digit
NO! Post it here.. I'm sure he won't mind.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by NadiaSA1(f): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Hmm...ok
4geh abt d last part...not rily important

alright gudnight
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by mazizitonene(m): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
Kk..my bad
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by chineloSA(f): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nadia_SA1: babe I don hear what u said..I can read

True nigerians r way different..
U guys love taking panadol for another mans headache.

Okay o, stay with your true Nigerian and dont mind these Chinese fake ones. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Let me take panadol for my headache. wink wink wink wink
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by NadiaSA1(f): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
NO! Post it here.. I'm sure he won't mind.
4 ur mind
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by mazizitonene(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Number pls...
home breakers @ work
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) / She Will Visit Me Again After I Disappointed Her / She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.