Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? (21197 Views)

My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex / How Do I Deal With An Annoying Father-in-law ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2013
I just found out am 5weeks pregnant, i told my BF about it and all he said was that i should get an abortion to keep the relationship going, or i may decide to have the baby without a father cos he is not ready to be a father yet. He said he'd deny ever knowing me if i decide to keep the baby. I dnt know what to do cos am strongly against abortion, i havent told my parents yet because they wont take it likely with me all. Mum has warned me several times against it, in as much as i know my parents would eventually be there for me, i have a strict dad that may desown me by the time he finds out. He also promised to remove me on 2go, block me on whatsap and facebook and also buy a new set of numbers so he wnt have anytin to do with my again. This is driving me so crazy i dnt know what to do. This is the guy i love so much, i never believe he could do this to me, i'd eventually be an object of ridicule among frnds and family if i decide to keep the baby.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by ireneidiva(f): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2013
Are you serious?
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Annie2gud(f): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2013
There are daggers in the smiles of men.This is serious.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by braine(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2013
That's why I urge ladies to know the kind of men they fucck with• You have to keep the baby booboo• Depends on your age range tho•
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2013
ireneidiva: Are you serious?
yes
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 16, 2013
braine: That's why I urge ladies to know the kind of men they fucck with• You have to keep the baby booboo• Depends on your age range tho•
i'm only 18
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Annie2gud(f): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2013
OlamiB:
i'm only 18
oh Gawd.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by thorpido(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2013
Only 18? Sad
Young lady,u're going to have this baby.I'll need to prepare your mind.
Having a baby at your age will not be easy so brace up.You'll deal with a lot.

Your boyfriend is obviously a young guy like you,immature.He may run away like you said he will so you might have to bear this burden alone.You'll face the wrath of your parents but it won't kill you.This pregnancy will also disrupt your education.
You'll have to let your parents know and eventually they won't have a choice but to support you.

To every young girl reading this,pregnancy is real!No matter how sweet a guy talks to you,it's your body at the end of the day.Learn protection and insist on it if you can't practise abstinence.A lot of young girls will keep blaming the guy but you have to take responsibility for your own body.

To mothers who have daughters,please don't assume your daughter is too young and she can't be having s.ex,she can,A lot of young girls are having s.ex now.The world is not like it was at your time.Please teach your children sex education and also protect and be there for them.Make yourself accessible.Let them be able to talk to you about anything concerning them.

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by pickabeau1: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2013
oh Lawdy lord..

You have 3 choices

- have the baby n rear it
- Abort the baby
- have the baby and give it up

either way, your life is not the same

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2013
Honey, I am really sorry for you. You have all my sympathy.

I am afraid that there is nothing you can do to convince your boyfriend.
If you really want to keep the baby, you will need people to stand by you and a lot of help. If you are sure that you are keeping it, then you need to talk to your parents. The sooner the better.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2013
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by
Beync(f): 7:58pm On Oct 07
That's wat happens when every teenage girl want to have
boyfriend. Next will be 'please help my heart is broken, am pregnant
my bf say it's not him' etc mschew
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Beync is a prophetess, just like she prophesied in one of d OP's thread

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by kendraloops(f): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2013
My sister, all I can say is hmmmmmm!! Tough situation uve got here.

A friend was in ur shoes not long ago though she's older than you. The guy even encouraged n all but as soon as she gave birth, he disappeared totally. Changed his numbers and everything, he just went off the earth literarily.

In ur case, its better the guy's told u ow he feels already. I would never advice you to abort cos ur carrying a STAR in u right now.

If popc threatens u n all, he'll still cool down someday. Who can resist the allure of grandchildren. Just be prepared cos so many things will change in ur life. School will be delayed but u go still graduate someday with ur cute child in ur convocation pix.

Last word: please don't abort.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by kendraloops(f): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2013
click2cbn: Beync is a prophetess, just like she prophesied in one of d OP's thread

Is this what she needs right now? Everyone makes 'mistakes'. It has happened so no use crying over split milk.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 16, 2013
kendraloops:

Is this what she needs right now? Everyone makes 'mistakes'. It has happened so no use crying over split milk.
. The problem is dat most people don't follow advice given to them online, they already know wot they want to do,so coming online is for formalities. D milk wouldn't have been 'split' if she took d advice dat wia given to her on dat thread. I wouldn't b surprised if she aborts d baby, though majority here have told her to keep d baby

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by dasparrow: 11:16am On Nov 16, 2013
@Post

You better not attempt abortion because if you do and you mess up your womb, you will be in even bigger trouble when you get married someday and can't give your husband a child. You know Nigerians don't play when it comes to kids and many Nigerian marriages have broken up because the lady can't conceive. So be smart. You knew you have a strict father and you will be a ridicule amongst your friends and family members yet you chose to open wide your legs for a man who is not your husband. You claim you love him so much. I laugh. Don't you know that men give 'love' to get sex and women give sex to get love? Now see what your fornication has gotten you into. It pays to fear God because if you had any fear of God in you, you will not allow a man who is not your husband to defile your body. You will not engage in fornication. Now, you will have to have that baby and be ready to be labeled an 'after 1' which is what Nigerians call ladies who have already dropped one baby when they are yet to be married.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by judii(f): 11:28am On Nov 16, 2013
My dear, pls keep your baby and believe me, you would be glad you did. It's not going to be easy but you will make it. You don't need 2 drop out of school to take care of your baby, except if you are still in secondary school. Your boyfriend can deny for now but it won't be forever. Don't add another sin to an already existing one. Fornication is bad enough, abortion must be avoided. (Not trying 2 judge u, pls) When you put 2 bed, you would really love your child. Your parents may even take the child from you and help look after him/her while you finish your education. I have a friend who passed through same but her parents surprised her by taking care of the child while she went to school, my friend's wedding is coming up in Dec but not to the same man who messed her up years ago. I guess u also know actress Genievive Nnaji's story. Her own parents abandoned her completely(read one of her interviews). But I doubt if that would still be the case because she has gone ahead 2make a good life for herself despite what she went through. Just be encouraged that having a child now is not the end of life! All the best!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by pleasantchi: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2013
Sweethat, listen. Life has not ended, its just begining. Though rough may seem d way buh d end will bring u smile. I won't encourage u to abort in other to save d relationship. There's every possibility that this guy will not accept u back cos things will never b same again. I encourage u to talk to ur mum cos mothers can understand better. Ur father will not kill u yes he b hurt n disappointed buh with time he will accept u. After having ur baby try go back to sch . Life is too sweet to allow soured taste to come in between. Many women re looking for just one @ all cost n hear u re crying.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 16, 2013
hahaha...
hahaha...
hahaha...
ayahhhhhh
sorry oooo

Please, come n open d legs for me too, my sperm will automatically abort d pregnancy.

biiiiiitchhhhh
Now, u'll knw its not LOVE.
i'm very sure ur parents noticed ur character and adviced u but u didnt listen.
u're a victim of teenage pregnancy n UR LIFE CAN NEVER EVER REMAIN D SAME.

Hahaha...
hahaha...
hahaha...

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 16, 2013
thorpido: Only 18? Sad
Young lady,u're going to have this baby.I'll need to prepare your mind.
Having a baby at your age will not be easy so brace up.You'll deal with a lot.

Your boyfriend is obviously a young guy like you,immature.He may run away like you said he will so you might have to bear this burden alone.You'll face the wrath of your parents but it won't kill you.This pregnancy will also disrupt your education.
You'll have to let your parents know and eventually they won't have a choice but to support you.

To every young girl reading this,pregnancy is real!No matter how sweet a guy talks to you,it's your body at the end of the day.Learn protection and insist on it if you can't practise abstinence.A lot of young girls will keep blaming the guy but you have to take responsibility for your own body.

To mothers who have daughters,please don't assume your daughter is too young and she can't be having s.ex,she can,A lot of young girls are having s.ex now.The world is not like it was at your time.Please teach your children sex education and also protect and be there for them.Make yourself accessible.Let them be able to talk to you about anything concerning them.
i dnt tink i wud drop out of school, i'd be in 300L by the time we resume
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2013

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by thorpido(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2013
OlamiB:
i dnt tink i wud drop out of school, i'd be in 300L by the time we resume
if you could continue with your education without a break,that will be good.
I won't lie to you,it won't be a walk in the park.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
mawojuuche: hahaha...
hahaha...
hahaha...
ayahhhhhh
sorry oooo

Please, come n open d legs for me too, my sperm will automatically abort d pregnancy.

biiiiiitchhhhh
Now, u'll knw its not LOVE.
i'm very sure ur parents noticed ur character and adviced u but u didnt listen.
u're a victim of teenage pregnancy n UR LIFE CAN NEVER EVER REMAIN D SAME.

Hahaha...
hahaha...
hahaha...

Another sicko on NL lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by 4tunebest(f): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1488893/graduated-first-class-because-did#19016020

Guess you now understand why they had to stay off boyfriends to achieve that kind of grade in school. shocked

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Merkki(f): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
The same guy on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1469113/fed-up-boyfriends-anger-pls

Babe, I'm not going to pamper you. I''ll talk to you like a sister. You saw all the signs and still went ahead to have unprotected sëx with him. That's stewpid. At 18, you should know better. This cross is not gonna be light but you have to bear it.
Moving forward, you need to tell your mum first. Forget about the boyfriend for now. He is not worth it. He doesn't love you from here to here. Even married people that are pregnant do not find it easy with education. It'll be tough. If you are in Nigeria, it will be worse.
You need the support of parents and good friends. No abortion, talk to mummy first.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by adepink(f): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
That's the consequences of doing IT without condom. The only thing is 2 WOMAN UP and give birth 2 ur baby. Ur family will definitely support u and not disown u, u r jst scared. Let this be a lesson 2 u 2 always ZIP UP
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by 4tunebest(f): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
Please don't even consider terminating the pregnancy. Ma fi oni ba ola je (dont put your future @ risk by making rash decisions today). Ask for God's' strength to see you through. You still have a bright future ahead of you. It may just require more sacrifice to get there
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by ireneidiva(f): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
The same op that asked how to make her bf marry her. You better run to nadia sa!
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
.I don't just know wat is wrong wit most people,he's not old enough 2 father a child and ur not oldenough 2 mother a child(wat u think) but ur old enough 2 have sexx?u people just don't reason,I don't know,ur a gurl u shld be very reasonable as an 18year old gurl,u have a very long way 2 go...now yur pregnant and its u dat will suffer d lose,even if d guy claims it u wil stil be bearer.....d best tin dat can help u is if ur mother can take d baby from u after deliverin and take care of d child like her owwn gan gan,,,so u can focus more on tins dat can pave way 4 u and d child later in future......or u abort it(I don't advice dat) shikena undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Merkki(f): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
I went through your threads and saw this post.
OlamiB: Pls how do i convince my 23yr old boyfriend to let marrie? I love my boyfriend so much i cnt wait for us to be together and i cnt stp thinking about having a baby nw too. I hate premarital sex my conscience warns me against it.

Honestly babe, you do not deserve my sympathy. Seems you are forcing yourself on this guy and no matter what we tell you here, you'd still open your legs for him over and over again. You'd still go on your knees and beg him to be urs. Or maybe your plan was to trap him with pregnancy. To salvage this situation, you need to work on yourself first. Get a mentor if need be. You need serious help.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by tellwisdom: 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
Just use knife and chook your belle... the baby will be aborted undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by jaybee3(m): 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
tellwisdom: Just use knife and chook your belle... the baby will be aborted undecided
Get serious dude....geeeez

@OP
You are still a child so my advise is for you to go and meet your folks for direction.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
Unfortunatly,i am not sorry for you.you knew the kind of home you came from,you know you are not ready to handle the after math of sex,need i remind you how much they sell condoms and birth control drugs.

Secondly you are sleeping with a BOY who cannot even take care of himself,much more a baby

thirdly,when Asa sang in one of her songs 'banke' she didnt lie when she said when a man,sorry IMMATURE BOY says i love you,think again because when pregnancy issue arises,that love can turn to hatred.

Fourthly you are living in a society that has no iota of respect for anything female,nothing like the BOY paying for the childs welfare till the child turns 18,you didnt put all that into consideration when he was releasing his sperm into you

in my own dictionary,Prevention is better than cure,a yoruba version of kojumari bi,gbo gbo ara logun e.at 18,already preggy for an IRRESPONSIBLE BOY,i hope you have a good job that can take care of you and your child before we have another indoctrinated boko haram member or a tout.

Good luck in whatever you do.

When i start talking,they will say kulyie has started again with her male hating posts.where are the anti feminists in the house cheesy

idowuogbo where are you na! Wa dasoro yi.after now,you will say i didnt call you o!

Iddddddddooooowwwwwuuuuuuuuooogggbbbboooo o! Bolowaaaaa!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car / Bad Cooks Don't Make Bad Wives / Impending Child Custody Battle: Baby Mama Preventing Access To My Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.