Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? (21274 Views)

My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex / How Do I Deal With An Annoying Father-in-law ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by ciphoenix: 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
Merkki:

Deep sigh @ all your comments. You really want this pregnancy really bad.
By the way, checked your profile, you are following just one guy and he is equally following only you. Did some further snooping too grin Is that him? I mean your boyfriend? He Is cute cheesy

Case 1: boyfriend
Case 2: alter ego
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by coogar: 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
Some people are adults but because of mental handicaps they need other adults to make decisions for them. She may drop out of school and am sure she will be glad to. She never wanted to go to school anyway. She wanted to be a mother. She got her wish. Let her deal with it and raise the child.

this is harsh.....
she's only 18. at that age, most teens don't even think of the consequences of their actions. she had sex & thought maybe taking saline solution would take care of the business.

who would be glad to drop out of school for an unwanted baby. easy on the criticism. the OP needs encouragement & counselling. she's made the mistake already - let's proffer solution.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Merkki(f): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
ciphoenix:

Case 1: boyfriend
Case 2: alter ego
lol. how?
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Merkki(f): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
coogar:

this is harsh.....
she's only 18. at that age, most teens don't even think of the consequences of their actions. she had sex & thought maybe taking saline solution would take care of the business.

who would be glad to drop out of school for an unwanted baby. easy on the criticism. the OP needs encouragement & counselling. she's made the mistake already - let's proffer solution.
Only 18? At 18, were you like her? Didn't you know what you wanted in life? Did you go through her other threads and comments? I bet you didn't. We don't want her to come back with another unwanted child thread, that's why we are 'preaching'.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by baby124: 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
coogar:

this is harsh.....

Did you miss the part where she wrote it was planned? By both of them? When she actually got pregnant the boy changed his mind. He also has to learn that things like that are not a joke. You can't just not want pregnancy when it happens, especially when you asked for it
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by ciphoenix: 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
Merkki:
lol. how?

The fact that she's following just one guy. He could be either of the 2
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by coogar: 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
Merkki:
Only 18? At 18, were you like her? Didn't you know what you wanted in life? Did you go through her other threads and comments? I bet you didn't. We don't want her to come back with another unwanted child thread, that's why we are 'preaching'.

at 18, i was probably worse but i knew what i wanted. no babe was going to get pregnant for me so i did the needful.

baby_123:
Did you miss the part where she wrote it was planned? By both of them? When she actually got pregnant the boy changed his mind. He also has to learn that things like that are not a joke. You can't just not want pregnancy when it happens, especially when you asked for it

it was planned? hehehehe
maybe the boy was testing his potency or her fertility. kids & experiment. even then, i think she needs counselling. however, what kinda boy backs off after putting a girl in the family way? there's more to this story, abeg.

it sounds fake!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Merkki(f): 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
ciphoenix:

The fact that she's following just one guy. He could be either of the 2
True. I think so too. On the guy's profile pic, there is a girl, maybe the OP cheesy
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by baby124: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
coogar:

at 18, i was probably worse but i knew what i wanted. no babe was going to get pregnant for me so i did the needful.

it was planned? hehehehe
maybe the boy was testing his potency or her fertility. kids & experiment. even then, i think she needs counselling. however, what kinda boy backs off after putting a girl in the family way? there's more to this story, abeg.

it sounds fake!!!
Now you see why we are not taking it easy on her. She wrote it on this thread that he said he wanted her to have his baby. You need to go back and read all she wrote. Very annoying. The guy said if she doesn't abort he will cut her off. If she does then maybe they can continue the relationship. Lmao
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by coogar: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
Now you see why we are not taking it easy on her. She wrote it on this thread that he said he wanted her to have his baby. You need to go back and read all she wrote. Very annoying. The guy said if she doesn't abort he will cut her off. If she does then maybe they can continue the relationship. Lmao

sounds like a script written by zeb ejiro.....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by baby124: 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
coogar:

sounds like a script written by zeb ejiro.....
So the girls that commit multiple abortions for their boyfriends under similar circumstances are telling scripts? Some girls are dangerously gullible. They shouldn't be allowed to make a decision without their parents till they start acting mature. The nerve of this useless boy after all this? He is even deciding what happens. This is baffling. When he should be begging or taking responsibility. He is giving conditions
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by coogar: 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
So the girls that commit multiple abortions for their boyfriends under similar circumstances are telling scripts? Some girls are dangerously gullible. They shouldn't be allowed to make a decision without their parents till they start acting mature. The nerve of this useless boy after all this? He is even deciding what happens. This is baffling. When he should be begging or taking responsibility. He is giving conditions

they are kids....
girls that commit multiple abortions are blinded by puppy-love. letting the parents make the decision is not necessarily the right idea as well. some parents make the wrong decision for their wards.

a religious mum would definitely ask the girl to keep the baby - just because she's a christian or catholic. the parent will not even consider the hardship ahead. this is a sensitive issue, only the couple involved should be allowed to make their decision.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by baby124: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
coogar:

they are kids....
girls that commit multiple abortions are blinded by puppy-love. letting the parents make the decision is not necessarily the right idea as well. some parents make the wrong decision for their wards.

a religious mum would definitely ask the girl to keep the baby - just because she's a christian or catholic. the parent will not even consider the hardship ahead. this is a sensitive issue, only the couple involved should be allowed to make their decision.
Coogar! Couple You call these two a couple in light of all these? They have shown that both of them with their heads together are quite childish and not too bright. They wanted to be adults bad enough, they have their chance. This boy has shown he doesn't have her best interest at heart yet you want her to make such a decision with him? This kind of girl? Whatever her parents decide they will support her through it. I know you are looking out for the boy here, but this type of argument from even you is a new low Coogar. So you will prefer she does an abortion with this wicked boy and maybe die like a chicken in one backward quacks office. Welldone

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by coogar: 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
Coogar! Couple You call these two a couple in light of all these? They have shown that both of them with their heads together are quite childish and not too bright. They wanted to be adults bad enough, they have their chance. This boy has shown he doesn't have her best interest at heart yet you want her to make such a decision with him? This kind of girl? Whatever her parents decide they will support her through it. I know you are looking out for the boy here, but this type of argument from even you is a new low Coogar.

maybe this is the kick on the backside they need to knock them back into the real world. some kids learn from the sermons of their parents while some kids don't learn until they experience the harsh realities of life.

i am not looking out for this boy - he's shown to be irresponsible but that does not necessarily mean he would forever be a plonker. whatever the parents decide? really? this is what parents that give their underage girls out for marriage also think - "we will support her through it" cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by mysticgal(f): 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
when girls watch too much romance and reading too much romance and sexuality threads on nairaland also mercy johnson getting pregrant,few months later finds herself in america movies what do you expect.undecided
Today i sat outside my gate and i counted like 7 teens pregnant and those on okada and trekking who already have a child with an amazin 11 girls lipsrsealed and most surprising the fathers are stowaways mtcheew undecided op your cross this is.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Dannylux: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
Some serious sh.it lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
Tnk u all for ur replies
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by drered(m): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
Well I suppose peeps have said loads of stuff calling the guy names and you too. They've probably forgotten what it felt like to be 18 with the puppy love and all the silly promises, truth is words have more power than they should especially for the gullible..
I'm talking from experience now so listen up. First you gotta admit to yourself that you messed up real bad as in majorly screwed up. 2nd thing is you might hate this guy but I suppose he's in your age bracket also, yes? Now really how do you expect him to react? How do you think it feels for a "kid" to suddenly realise he's gonna have a kid?? First reaction is always denial!! No arguments here it is barely instinctive.. Don't get me wrong tho I'm not saying its right but it is what it is.. So you might hate him and you have every right to but really he's just trying to protect himself here..

Err.. Solution.. Its either one of two things you keep the baby and face the shame and you'll get over it BUT its gonna be hard! You' gonna hurt real bad! You gonna find no meaning to life especially during the pregnancy with the constant reminder that is your protruding tummy. You'd try and get back with him, you'd call, you'd cry to him. You'd just wanna feel a lil of that love he showed you but you won't get none of that.. You'd most likely turn into something else after.. You'd come out changed, worse, hardened but if you let all that go and make something of yourself he'll come back or at least he would want to.. Trust me smiley if you have the means get away from it all, go school is some other country. live life and let him see how much its good w/o him. That's when the realisation starts and he'd sha want to be a part of the picture.. Major thing is just stay focused and make something of yo'self.. You also gotta think about ur baby, like how messed up and confused he/she's gonna get with having 2 mums(you and ur mom) and one dad(your father).. Growing up is pretty much gonna be different for the kid. You can picture it all in your head.
The other thing is the easy way.. Get rid off it and let him go but girls will always be girls if u do get rid of it you'd still go back and get bleeped again. You might start using protection but then you'll discover it don't feel the same and then keep going on... Incase u do tho they are diff kindsa contraceptive and u can always use the pill.. If u decide to go this direction you could always go to a hospital or have a nurse come to you.. An 8 week pregnancy will require a couple of injections of (censored) you'd bleed out and you'd be fine..
So its your choice.. Don't let anybody come here and tell you BS! Think long and hard and choose whatever u wanna.. Stay safe

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
coogar:

it's a no-brainer.
abort the baby & move on. don't bring another child that you can't care for into this world.

dust yourself & move on. if you go ahead & have the child with the plan of leaving the baby by a river or a dumpster, then i will personally look for you & kill you.
gringrin what is the use of that advise,that is what she will end up doing,abi since when they have been giving her previous advise on other threads about her and her boyfriend isshh,which one did she listen to.she may dump the child beside toilet,dumpsite,under a car or on the street as we usually see.i wont be suprised anyway

and by the way you've been emphasizing,she is only 18.is an 18 year old girl not supposed to know better.the last time i checked gold circle condom is not up to 200 naira,birth control pills is not even up to 300 naira or better still,didnt common sense tell her to calculate her safe period,ovulation etc before meeting her boyfriend.what is the use of crying over spilled milk,nawa o.

The boy will still come back again with sugar coated mouth and find another lie to cook for her,she too will swallow it and baby 2 comes along.stop been diplomatic,say the truth and let the devil be ashamed.nawa o
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
Coogar! Couple You call these two a couple in light of all these? They have shown that both of them with their heads together are quite childish and not too bright. They wanted to be adults bad enough, they have their chance. This boy has shown he doesn't have her best interest at heart yet you want her to make such a decision with him? This kind of girl? Whatever her parents decide they will support her through it. I know you are looking out for the boy here, but this type of argument from even you is a new low Coogar. So you will prefer she does an abortion with this wicked boy and maybe die like a chicken in one backward quacks office. Welldone
me i dont even suggest abortion,let her relocate to another state when her tummy starts shooting out.that will require her to change her school,change her sim card and everything.start a new life in another environment to avoid shame and when she has put to bed,drop the baby with her mom and move on with her life,lobatan!
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
mysticgal: when girls watch too much romance and reading too much romance and sexuality threads on nairaland also mercy johnson getting pregrant,few months later finds herself in america movies what do you expect.undecided
Today i sat outside my gate and i counted like 7 teens pregnant and those on okada and trekking who already have a child with an amazin 11 girls lipsrsealed and most surprising the fathers are stowaways mtcheew undecided op your cross this is.
if its that one,teenage pregnancy is now a normal thing in naija na.its no more news.infact i have lost count of how many teen moms i see daily
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
the one that annoyed me in her matter was when she claimed she still loves him and she didnt know he will do this to her.she has met his friends and relations except his mom,i just feel like descending on her and biting her if she was my sister.at 18 still having the brain of a 10 year old shocked

infact,it is a terrible thing for a child not to be wise o! Smh
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
When she wrote that the guy said maybe after she has done abortion then maybe they can continue the relationship. I first thought I was seeing double. Only for me to see her saying that she loves him when he threatened to cut her out of his life. Then for her to boldly admit this was planned. Wow. Op is obviously incapable of making any sensible decision or any choice for herself. It is in her best interest to inform her parents before she goes to do something even more funny. Op, tell your parents. They are in a better position to make a decision for you. And in future don't make any decision without their help until you are sure your mind and brain has developed very well
someone that is as confused and delusional as the word confused.no hopes,no dreams,no ambitions,no self respect,no self esteem,no self discipline,no self value,no self control,the only thing she thinks about is her relationship with someone who obviously does not love her.smh
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by chineloSA(f): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
kulyie: the one that annoyed me in her matter was when she claimed she still loves him and she didnt know he will do this to her.she has met his friends and relations except his mom,i just feel like descending on her and biting her if she was my sister.at 18 still having the brain of a 10 year old shocked

infact,it is a terrible thing for a child not to be wise o! Smh

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Abeg for the girl na, you have shamed her more than enough. grin grin grin grin

angry angry angry You OP, young lady, you will learn to listen to you parents. Tell your parents as in NOW.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
chineloSA:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Abeg for the girl na, you have shamed her more than enough. grin grin grin grin

angry angry angry You OP, young lady, you will learn to listen to you parents. Tell your parents as in NOW.
ok,i am not saying anything again.pele.make i siddon dey look smiley
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by coogar: 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
kulyie: gringrin what is the use of that advise,that is what she will end up doing,abi since when they have been giving her previous advise on other threads about her and her boyfriend isshh,which one did she listen to.she may dump the child beside toilet,dumpsite,under a car or on the street as we usually see.i wont be suprised anyway

she's too young - her hormones are still raging.

and by the way you've been emphasizing,she is only 18.is an 18 year old girl not supposed to know better.the last time i checked gold circle condom is not up to 200 naira,birth control pills is not even up to 300 naira or better still,didnt common sense tell her to calculate her safe period,ovulation etc before meeting her boyfriend.what is the use of crying over spilled milk,nawa o.

kids at 18 know the right thing - but they still choose to do their own thing & ignore the risks or the consequences of their actions. at 18, i was worse.....i did many risky stuff that should have killed me - i didn't even think i could die. i thought i was immortal.

The boy will still come back again with sugar coated mouth and find another lie to cook for her,she too will swallow it and baby 2 comes along.stop been diplomatic,say the truth and let the devil be ashamed.nawa o

no....
this time around they would have learnt a lesson or two. the poor lad is probably somewhere now staring at the ceiling & fighting insomnia. no man sleeps easy with the knowledge he's about to father a child.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
kulyie: why are you suprised.are 15 year olds not having sex. This one no be say them say,i heard and saw it myself when i went to my tailors shop to collect my cloth,the woman said i should wait that shes almost through with my cloth.as i was there sitting,some secondary school girls came in and asked for their cloths,while the aprrentice was helping them pack their clothes into a bag,still with their school uniforms and school bags behind them,one of them was telling her other friend about how good mr badmus is in bed and how she will introduce her to him on monday,small girls of between 14-15,i was fiddling with my phone then and using the other ear to tap their jist.in my mind i said aye yi tie ti wa baje bayi o.when a 15 year old is talking about how big mr badmus preek is,then this world is finished.smh

shocked Nawaoooh
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by tpia5: 12:17am On Nov 17, 2013
slimyem: Op,I know everyone else is like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2013
kulyie: this are the ways all these 3rd legged human beings willsuggest abortion,abandon you to your fate and hump on the next daft girl.

I hope this experience will make you wise,not when your vagina heals,the boy will come back again and ask you to forgive him and continue with the humping.

Every human being is innately selfish when their lives tend to be affected,they will just nicely pull away,so miss fine geh,live with your decision cheesy
lol @ 3rd legged. I'm just saying the bitter truth, she just ve to take care of this poo asap n move on with her life.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 17, 2013
drered: Well I suppose peeps have said loads of stuff calling the guy names and you too. They've probably forgotten what it felt like to be 18 with the puppy love and all the silly promises, truth is words have more power than they should especially for the gullible..
I'm talking from experience now so listen up. First you gotta admit to yourself that you messed up real bad as in majorly screwed up. 2nd thing is you might hate this guy but I suppose he's in your age bracket also, yes? Now really how do you expect him to react? How do you think it feels for a "kid" to suddenly realise he's gonna have a kid?? First reaction is always denial!! No arguments here it is barely instinctive.. Don't get me wrong tho I'm not saying its right but it is what it is.. So you might hate him and you have every right to but really he's just trying to protect himself here..

Err.. Solution.. Its either one of two things you keep the baby and face the shame and you'll get over it BUT its gonna be hard! You' gonna hurt real bad! You gonna find no meaning to life especially during the pregnancy with the constant reminder that is your protruding tummy. You'd try and get back with him, you'd call, you'd cry to him. You'd just wanna feel a lil of that love he showed you but you won't get none of that.. You'd most likely turn into something else after.. You'd come out changed, worse, hardened but if you let all that go and make something of yourself he'll come back or at least he would want to.. Trust me smiley if you have the means get away from it all, go school is some other country. live life and let him see how much its good w/o him. That's when the realisation starts and he'd sha want to be a part of the picture.. Major thing is just stay focused and make something of yo'self.. You also gotta think about ur baby, like how messed up and confused he/she's gonna get with having 2 mums(you and ur mom) and one dad(your father).. Growing up is pretty much gonna be different for the kid. You can picture it all in your head.
The other thing is the easy way.. Get rid off it and let him go but girls will always be girls if u do get rid of it you'd still go back and get bleeped again. You might start using protection but then you'll discover it don't feel the same and then keep going on... Incase u do tho they are diff kindsa contraceptive and u can always use the pill.. If u decide to go this direction you could always go to a hospital or have a nurse come to you.. An 8 week pregnancy will require a couple of injections of (censored) you'd bleed out and you'd be fine..
So its your choice.. Don't let anybody come here and tell you BS! Think long and hard and choose whatever u wanna.. Stay safe
1000 Likes!
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by mikeywise(m): 8:14am On Nov 17, 2013
@Op, u are a pathological liar, anybody that believes †ђξ OP will believe anything.

Go through all her post on nairaland especially †ђξ one on †ђξ 7th of October. After going through that thread, come back and go through this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do Men Want? / Bad Cooks Don't Make Bad Wives / "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.