Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,512 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer (3183 Views)

Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? / Japanese Cars Vs German Cars - Which Do You Prefer To Use In Nigeria? / Let's Talk About Flying Cars! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2013
grin plz I kindly need your say

Re: Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2013
plz comment

Re: Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2013
plz say sometin

Re: Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by elektra95: 11:44am On Nov 16, 2013
p.guyokec:
plz

u have come again with ur stewpid topics. Now u are begging for people to comment. trust me if the thread wasn't sh*t people will comment.
Re: Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by Ikenna351(m): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
elektra95:

u have come again with ur stewpid topics. Now u are begging for people to comment. trust me if the thread wasn't sh*t people will comment.

Any more spam, harassment, insult or post from you again in this section, from your multiple usernames you have been spamming/trolling threads with, for the past 2 days in this section, before the ban on your original username expires tomorrow, i will extend the ban on that username to 6 months or more.

Re: Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by Ikenna351(m): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
p.guyokec:
plz say sometin

Op,

I won't be nice that am protecting you and your thread and you are messing my effort up. If you have nothing else to post other than "plz say something" or "plz comment", then leave the thread as it is, if no one wants to comment.

Re: Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by elektra71: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ikenna351:

Any more spam, harassment, insult or post from you again in this section, from your multiple usernames you have been spamming/trolling threads with, for the past 2 days in this section, before the ban on your original username expires tomorrow, i will extend the ban on that username to 6 months or more.

@Ikenna351 (captain nairaland).. You must be a big F00L to think ur bans are equivalent to life sentence. Who cares if u ban me until 2088.
Re: Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by elektra71: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
hey OP, don't mind the stewpid mod jare. Let's take this thread to page 3. Don't worry, u want comments, u get comments now and within the next hour this thread will get to page 3
Re: Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by elektra71: 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
Mr moderator, u hide my posts and ban me because u don't like me.. well guess what.. I despise u and may u rot u dumbf*ck

Re: Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by elektra71: 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
elektra71: Mr moderator, u hide my posts and ban me because u don't like me.. well guess what.. I despise u and may u rot u dumbf*ck

Mr moderator, u hide my posts and ban me because u don't like me.. well guess what.. I despise u and may u rot u dumbf*ck

Re: Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by elektra71: 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
elektra71:

This moderator must be a very BIG F00L to think his bans are equivalent to life sentence. who gives a sh^t if u ban me until 2088. U are still a dubmf*ck

Re: Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by elektra71: 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
This moderator must be a very BIG F00L to think his bans are equivalent to life sentence. who gives a sh^t if u ban me until 2088. U are still a dubmf*ck

Re: Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by elektra71: 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
elektra71: This moderator must be a very BIG F00L to think his bans are equivalent to life sentence. who gives a sh^t if u ban me until 2088. U are still a dubmf*ck

Ikenna351 is still a f*ckface moderator. Let him come and ban me again

Re: Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by elektra71: 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
elektra71:

Re: Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by elektra71: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
elektra71:

Re: Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by elektra71: 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
elektra71:

Re: Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by elektra71: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
elektra71:

Re: Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by elektra71: 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2013

Re: Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by elektra71: 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
elektra71: This moderator must be a very BIG F00L to think his bans are equivalent to life sentence. who gives a sh^t if u ban me until 2088. U are still a dubmf*ck

Re: Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by elektra71: 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
elektra71:

Re: Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by elektra71: 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
elektra71:

Re: Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by elektra71: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
[quote author=elektra71][/quote]

Re: Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by elektra71: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2013

Re: Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by elektra71: 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
@Op.. are u happy now? Ur thread is going to second page. @moderator, are u angry yet? I have all day
Re: Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by elektra71: 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2013

Re: Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by elektra71: 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2013

Re: Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer by elektra71: 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
elektra71:

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Common Problems That Acura Tl 2004-2006 Do Have. / Most Underrated Sport Cars / Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.