Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Pls I Need Financial Assistance - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Need Financial Assistance (1263 Views)

Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths / Do You Have A Business Idea And Need Financial Support?????????????????? / Letter Of Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Financial Assistance by Bhlessingiyeke(f): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
Good day,ma/sir,pls have been offered admission to uniben,I need financial assistance,am an orphan,I don't have any family to help me,as u assist me,may God bless u .my gsm no is 08180761853,u can call or text me,thanks and God bless u all.
Re: Pls I Need Financial Assistance by Lovetinz(m): 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
You should be banned for spamming.
Re: Pls I Need Financial Assistance by boay(m): 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
Bhlessing iyeke: Good day,ma/sir,pls have been offered admission to uniben,I need financial assistance,am an orphan,I don't have any family to help me,as u assist me,may God bless u .my gsm no is 08180761853,u can call or text me,thanks and God bless u all.
Are you serious?
If yes, then what you wrote above lacks any tone of persuasion and reality. Do you think this is convincing enough? Please narrate your story if you are sincere. How do you wants me to be sure of your claim?
Re: Pls I Need Financial Assistance by sgsltd(m): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
contact me ok

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Financial Assistance by Bhlessingiyeke(f): 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
Pls sir,I don't have ur contact,pls sir can u text ur number,am serious sir,God bless you sir,and those of you that said I should be ban for spamming,am sorry,am new to nairaland,pls 4give me
Re: Pls I Need Financial Assistance by boay(m): 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
If you are sincere, after going through this thread you should know what to do.
https://www.nairaland.com/1501370/need-financial-concerning-education

I will be waiting....
Re: Pls I Need Financial Assistance by boay(m): 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
Bhlessing iyeke: Pls sir,I don't have ur contact,pls sir can u text ur number,am serious sir,God bless you sir,and those of you that said I should be ban for spamming,am sorry,am new to nairaland,pls 4give me
Be careful about contacting anyone behind the scene. Click on that link above.

I am waiting....
Re: Pls I Need Financial Assistance by sgsltd(m): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
Shine your eye ,u will see my contact
Re: Pls I Need Financial Assistance by plendil: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
OP, you were offered admission to read what?
what amount of money are we talking about here?

Really you havnt said much in your post
Re: Pls I Need Financial Assistance by Bhlessingiyeke(f): 7:46am On Nov 18, 2013
I was offered admission to read business education,and I would need like 80k
Re: Pls I Need Financial Assistance by ddestiny20(m): 7:48am On Nov 18, 2013
Them don call off ASUU strike?
Re: Pls I Need Financial Assistance by wisemania(m): 12:34am On Nov 20, 2013
Bhlessing iyeke: I was offered admission to read business education,and I would need like 80k
sister believe u me,if u really nid som help here on NL you'll have to be convincing enough...u sed ud be needin like "80k"...80k 4 what? If its uniben ure comming in2 den ull av 2 make some enquiries on d aceptance fee paid by d previous freshers...we paid close to 130k last year,wc covers the aceptance fee+sch fee+little payments here and there...etc..so my dear restructure your post again to sound convincing....*my2cents*
Re: Pls I Need Financial Assistance by Bhlessingiyeke(f): 6:29am On Nov 20, 2013
Thanks for the advice,I asked a student in uniben about the fees they paid lastyear and he told me that I will need more than 140k for the fees,have saved some money,I need only 80k,thanks for the advice.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Fiverr: Free Detailed Tutorials / "CBN Might Devalue The Naira After The Elections In February" / The Total Health Solution!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.