Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

How Are You Celebrating Nigeria's World Cup Qualification In Your Area - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Are You Celebrating Nigeria's World Cup Qualification In Your Area (5386 Views)

World Cup Qualification(nig Vs Swa) / How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? / How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Celebrating Nigeria's World Cup Qualification In Your Area by kstyle2(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
I dey watch ebony p.orn...
Re: How Are You Celebrating Nigeria's World Cup Qualification In Your Area by andyanders: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
Kolade9: *yaaawns*

people wey play rubbish take qualify

Thank you for the comment. They are no world class team at all. They played like pregnant women. Only Onazi gave in his best. Moses was not in the game with Ideye playing like a pregnant woman and Mikel playing with his bombom instead of his legs. Musa, serious man without direction.Played like cattle boss.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Celebrating Nigeria's World Cup Qualification In Your Area by buoye1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
With Rice n chicken!!!!btw Brown ideye na she goat!!!Bigboss no suppose carry am go Brazil d second tym!
Re: How Are You Celebrating Nigeria's World Cup Qualification In Your Area by callmehydee(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
Me nt celebrating jst in ma house tinkin of ow I will go to Brazil...
Re: How Are You Celebrating Nigeria's World Cup Qualification In Your Area by Adrenaline123(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
Dem play like pregnant women but wetin man go do naa just chiling with this.

Re: How Are You Celebrating Nigeria's World Cup Qualification In Your Area by EMERITUS1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
I am just raising my hands to the sky saying YES YES YES just like daniel bryan I guess that is the new trend in nigerian soccer, iheanacho and co. must have been watching wwe, very soon somebody will do "I can't see you".
Re: How Are You Celebrating Nigeria's World Cup Qualification In Your Area by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
Has ASUU called off d strike?
Re: How Are You Celebrating Nigeria's World Cup Qualification In Your Area by Sike(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
Same way i celebrated when Chelsea qualifies for any major tornament... - Eat then Sleep.
Re: How Are You Celebrating Nigeria's World Cup Qualification In Your Area by haibe(m): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
Is anyone watching the Senegal vs Ivory coast match, if you are not then you arr missing.

the match sweet die..ivory coast may not qualify afterall
Re: How Are You Celebrating Nigeria's World Cup Qualification In Your Area by dasparrow: 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
@Post

I am not doing anything.
Re: How Are You Celebrating Nigeria's World Cup Qualification In Your Area by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
Eating cow tail pepper soup, Gulder + Igbo! Celebration things...
Re: How Are You Celebrating Nigeria's World Cup Qualification In Your Area by iamdsam: 6:58am On Nov 17, 2013
There wasn't any big celebration here in Warri. Though am excited and happy that we qualified but I didn't and couldn't celebrate it because I don't see any importance in it. The most important thing here is that we've qualified. Our Super Eagles need to stop this just participating mentality. They need to advance from the group stage which is very possible if they have con amore. We can advance very far in the world cup and probably win it. The players and the coach and even the Nigeria F.A got a very big role or the biggest role to play. Thank God we qualified for the Brazil World. I would hate been very disappointed if we couldn't qualify. Brazil there we go! Let's go Super Eagles!
Re: How Are You Celebrating Nigeria's World Cup Qualification In Your Area by Ogum(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
the match was just boring and the players looked tired. There was no interesting moment throughout the period of the match.. I was wondering if these players were the people crownd african champion. Although i was happy that nigerian flag will be seen in samba land but not expecting much from them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ronaldo To Manchester City / Nine Nigeria-born Footballer Stars Who Never Played For Super Eagles / AFCON 2021: Rep Of Guinea Vs Malawi (1 - 0) On 10th January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.