Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,716 members, 7,844,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters (26884 Views)

APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run / Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency / APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by Polio: 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
Terrible... No election can ever be free and fair in a corruption ridden country like Nigeria.
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by theoctopus: 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
ogologodimkpa: we are very okay as we are than our future being mortgaged by Tinubu and our state being Islamised by APC.

Dont mind the illiterate! They hate us, yet they want our votes! Delusional fellow!
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by Ghost01(m): 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
INEC - the same yesterday, today and tomorrow? embarassedINEC - the same yesterday, today and tomorrow?
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by Leemak: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
Thats what they(PDP) know best, technical and physical daylight election rigging......but i just pity Jega's reputation.
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by MaziJero: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
Prof Corruption: It's simply shameful that INEC can not conduct a free, fair and credible election in just one state.
wink hasty conclusion is highly corrosive...abi u b apc sponsor??cheesy:/
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by eluquenson(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
Report coming in now that many people were actually paid 1000naira to vote for a particular candidate.
Smh for people how they will never benefit from the dividend of this country when they have solely sold their right to the wrong people
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by Polio: 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
eluquenson: Report caming now that many people were actually paid 1000naira to vote for a particular candidate.
Smh people how they will never benefit from the dividend of this country when they have solely sold their right to the wrong people

1000k? That is pathetic!
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by theoctopus: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
eluquenson: Report coming in now that many people were actually paid 1000naira to vote for a particular candidate.
Smh for people how they will never benefit from the dividend of this country when they have solely sold their right to the wrong people

Cry me a river! You people are too pathetic. As if Ngige was ever going to win an election in Anambra. grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by iyobs7(f): 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
generaliy07: Hit the like button if you think INEC is an extended arm of the PDP

Don't cry me a river baby, cry me a lagoon grin grin grin
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by tayork(m): 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
I stopped voting cus INEC are d thief which bribe people to take away voters card in order to hlp PDP.......imagine why must it be APC own. woo who cares, make dem kill demself
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by iyobs7(f): 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
colombiana: find a ballot box and hit ur head with it

grin grin grin
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by Kingsley1000(m): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
Dollarjunkie: Even we the indigenes of Anambra are not carrying this matter for head like so many here on NL that are not even from SE! Nawaaa oooo
Some have even started shedding tears like
Kingsilly1000 kingsley1000
...Idiot!...In my ward at awobu enugu ukwu,apga members were busy sharing money in open just to convince people to vote for them.Is it proper
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by Martinboy41(m): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
Jaga have fail Nigeria again. he have show the world that he is incompitant to handle the office of INEC, can you image that there was no voter material in some LGA . And this how he want to rig Ngige out.it can happen. the court is there to help
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by Sammiejokes(m): 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
sometimes am dumbfounded by the way Nigerians reason, A friend of my who is in Kenya presently just told me how kenyans are more sophisticated than an average Nigerian. the comments here shows why the country is in a big mess, just imagine peoples thinking. There is allegation of unfairness in the election and nobody is really concerned to know if its true or not. Sometimes I don't even know my purpose in this country. Is this even a country?
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by Vicky2k(m): 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
Over here in my Hood, Ifite Nibo Ward, APC Won by a very Big Margin. APC 118, APGA 31, LP 28 and PDP 10. our People over here Love Ngige and the Party he Belongs to does not Change him as a person. We don't need APGA again as their 8 Year Tenor should be okay for them while for PDP, Its only through Rigging that they can Win, Besides that no way for him
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by theoctopus: 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
Sammiejokes: sometimes am dumbfounded by the way Nigerians reason, A friend of my who is in Kenya presently just told me how kenyans are more sophisticated than an average Nigerian. the comments here shows why the country is in a big mess, just imagine peoples thinking. There is allegation of unfairness in the election and nobody is really concerned to know if its true or not. Sometimes I don't even know my purpose in this country. Is this even a country?

Please shove your allegation of unfairness where it belongs. Nobody cares! It isnt anything new. The foolish APC party has never accepted any result except they win. They are shameless losers

2 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by thaoriginator: 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
Broken TV:
my friend by this rate you are going this evening you are going to crash. why is it that every time APC lose election they start crying foul.
we are crying foul because the election is full of foul plays. Eeeediots!
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by Polio: 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
Sammiejokes: sometimes am dumbfounded by the way Nigerians reason, A friend of my who is in Kenya presently just told me how kenyans are more sophisticated than an average Nigerian. the comments here shows why the country is in a big mess, just imagine peoples thinking. There is allegation of unfairness in the election and nobody is really concerned to know if its true or not. Sometimes I don't even know my purpose in this country. Is this even a country?

It is terrible.. The same set of foolish nigerians will moan and groan about hardship and corruption ... elections getting rigged left right and centre, people dont have issues with that ...

Nigerian citizens dont deserve pity i swear, they dont because they are the root causes of all of their problems

Dead country ... shameless citizens .... una abject poverty and sheer penury will continue, keep voting vagabonds into power and keep rejoicing over shams, corruption and charades ... keep glorifying thieves and all sorts ..... but dont expect sh..it to change and remember when the suffering is unbearable, you brought it upon yourselves

Fu..cking airheads jubilating despite the widespread and obvious irregularities that has marred the election process in the state today...
dead country!
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by funshint(m): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
Some pple just talk here as if they hv no brain. If truly Ngige was a push-over why make mockery of d electoral process? If he's going to lose; let him lose on a clean ground determined solely by d electorates. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Wonder what has become of our values in this country where election riggers are seen as wise instead of being labelled "cowards". As we are talking now d E.O responsible 4 Obosi ward has been arrested and there will be election at Obosi tomorrow. So 2 those jubilating at illegality, 'ur jubilation will soon be over 'cos at the end u will be disappointed. Anyway Ngige is still leading. God is in control. And 2 those thinking that APC is crying because they are losing u must be learners. It's just a ploy to keep INEC on their toes; go and ask them in Edo. Anambra must be freed. I can't wait 4 dis tribalism 2 end!
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by thaoriginator: 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
Prof Corruption: It's simply shameful that GEJ can not conduct a free, fair and credible election in just one state.
cool
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by obailala(m): 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2013

It is certainly not a country, it's a geographical spread filled up with pure breed retarrds grin

Now on a more serious note, I keep saying that Nigerians love the abnormalities they experience everyday and are too scared to wake up one day to a sane society... else how can u explain that the same Nigerians who claim they want a change are openly praising an election filled with irregularities because it favours their candidate? undecided undecided
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by Dgaffer(m): 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
I guess they shld bettr reject it oo ,cos Apga ad Pdp are giving their pple 2k each ooo, I tier 4 dis electn evrybdy wan win by al mean ad depriving pple their ryts 2 xpress their choice. I wonder oo bt am Observing wats hapning not wondring again ooo.
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by Akpan107(m): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
And what if APC is declared the winner, would they still reject it?
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by thaoriginator: 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
funshint: Some pple just talk here as if they hv no brain. If truly Ngige was a push-over why make mockery of d electoral process? If he's going to lose; let him lose on a clean ground determined solely by d electorates. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Wonder what has become of our values in this country where election riggers are seen as wise instead of being labelled "cowards". As we are talking now d E.O responsible 4 Obosi ward has been arrested and there will be election at Obosi tomorrow. So 2 those jubilating at illegality, 'ur jubilation will soon be over 'cos at the end u will be disappointed. Anyway Ngige is still leading. God is in control. Anambra must be freed. I can't wait 4 dis tribalism 2 end!
God bless you there

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by skijo: 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
Nigerians........when would you be incharge of your destinies...... a lot of the people on this topic and on other relevant topics didn't even vote, all you do is sit in your houses and complain most of the people that voted aren't even educated so they are easily bought over with irrelevant things....its so sad that a lot of nigerians are myopic and they are okay with anything given to them....i cant blame 'anambrians' if they are okay with apga or pdp or even apc but i am vexed when those thieves up there steal from you and you dont have the liver to stop them, nigerians are just weak people all they do is pray and hope that God comes down from heaven to do everything for them (stop corruption). that obi guy must not be constitutionally learned for him to say el rufai shouldn't be in anambra and you ibos were quick to judge when fashola legally relocated some ibos. nigerians really dont like to be all comfortable most of them are okay with how they are living. no matter how red an apple is, its not for a monkey.

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
Lol, They should wait till 2015 before they start shedding tears
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by obailala(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
theoctopus:

Please shove your allegation of unfairness where it belongs. Nobody cares! It isnt anything new. The foolish APC party has never accepted any result except they win. They are shameless losers

Typical Nigerian mentality.. exact reason why we shall remain a third world slum village... because the irregularity favours you therefore it is right and every other party that cries out is foolish?...

..even INEC who is struggling against powers that be to conduct the election has accepted the exercise had some irregularities and has decided to conduct some polls tomorrow yet some morons come online and spew trash undecided
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by Efezik(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
Either PDP or AGPA, APC can never win election in SE, and SS
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
that's why I love JAMB and WAEC. they are grounded with experience. conduct exams all over the federation and get results without mix up. maybe Jega shld learn from them
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by CastleandGreen: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
Polio:

It is terrible.. The same set of foolish nigerians will moan and groan about hardship and corruption ... elections getting rigged left right and centre, people dont have issues with that ...

Nigerian citizens dont deserve pity i swear, they dont because they are the root causes of all of their problems

Dead country ... shameless citizens .... una abject poverty and sheer penury will continue, keep voting vagabonds into power and keep rejoicing over shams, corruption and charades ... keep glorifying thieves and all sorts ..... but dont expect sh..it to change and remember when the suffering is unbearable, you brought it upon yourselves

Fu..cking airheads jubilating despite the widespread and obvious irregularities that has marred the election process in the state today...
dead country!
Sorry i know how you feel!
You are really a FURSTRATED man.
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by Dinobenson: 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
atlwireles: So they have accepted defeat. In the words of the EDO APC, please kindly head to court. grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin wink
hahaha,classical irony,they have been given the same dose of mecidine they gave us in Edo ,especially my local govt.mak dem wail till 2015 ,dem never see anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) / This Is President Buhari's Itinerary For His Two-day Visit To Lagos / Orji Uzor Kalu Officially Turbaned As Dan Baiwan Hausa In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.