Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters (26902 Views)

APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run / Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency / APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by ifeanyidavid: 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
Obiano don win. Ngige can go to hell
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by ifeanyidavid: 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
Up A P G A for life
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
angry

Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by Godmann(m): 12:01am On Nov 17, 2013
Polio:

Coming from a dweeb with a piss poor command of the english language ... grammatical blunders everywhere...

Another brainless fool swathed like a tse tse fly!

Oi, a bit of lesson for you, "proven" not "proved" ... Where were you during elementary english classes? angry

Fuc..king illiterate!

View Polio's Profile

Nairaland Forum / Polio's Profile

(Follow This Member)

Send E-Mail Message To Polio

Time registered: October 21, 2013

Time spent online: 4 days & 19 hours

View Polio's posts (553) | View Polio's topics (0)

So that's your profile; now we can see who is real and who is a coward
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by Feraz(m): 12:08am On Nov 17, 2013
Election results haven't been announced they've started crying. People here insulting Jega that he can't conduct a free and fair election forgetting that it the same person that conducted Edo's state election that brought Oshiomole to power. When they don't win, they cry foul; when they win, it is absolute.
Y'all make me sick with your hypocrisy.
Godman_n: APC is an evolving party that may turn out not to be too good; but PDP is an evil party that should be condemned by all sensible Nigerians.

I honestly do not like Tinubu; I seem to like Buhari because I believe he is clean even as he may be an old man.

If there is a way to help APC grow without Tinubu factor, I will do that; but knowing fully well that Nigerian has tuned a very corrupt and sickening country, I wouldn't mind working with Tinubu; though I must be mindful of what he can do at all times. I must watch him in anticipation of a sharp evil move.

But I am very ashamed that whereas other parts of Nigeria has recognised that GEJ is incapable of leading Nigeria; my fellow Igbos have refused to see this. Whereas the North and West are pulling together to take clueless GEJ out of power; my Igbos have refused to be proactive and work for tomorrow; we are stuck in yesterday.

GEJ have the power today; but I can see clearly that he is gone. Instead of my people position together for our good as Igbos and Nigerian in General; we are stuck in the past. We have allowed GEJ and our corrupt elders to mislead us.

God please save we IGBOs from our numerous blunders in Nigeria.

I wish Ngige luck. It is a shame that we are comparing him with common touts like Uba and Nwoye.
What will you say about the fact that he rigged 2003 election with a well known tout in the person of Chris Uba?

People here forget that Ngige was voted into the senatorial seat despite his political affliation at the expense of APGA's Dora Akunyili who'd have done better yet they say we look at tribal politics. They let their party grow into what it is today and when an Igbo man tries to do the same, they say they're fools for not following a democratic party that was nurtured into what it is today due to patience yet they'll make fun at the same set of people for not having a party of their own.

These are the same set of people swearing heaven and earth that they can't stay in an erosion ridden, drug trafficking state whereas they insult the people who are resident there and also want their political party to win. Hypocrisy at its best.

As to your question of why the Igbos are still with Jonathan, I think jbaur24 summed it up.

3 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by CastleandGreen: 12:12am On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=Godman_n]

View Polio's Profile

Nairaland Forum / Polio's Profile

(Follow This Member)

Send E-Mail Message To Polio

Time registered: October 21, 2013

Time spent online: 4 days & 19 hours

View Polio's posts (553) | View Polio's topics (0)

So that's your profile; now we can see who is real and who is a coward[/quote
Bros, Polio is a criminal don‘t waste your time exchanging words with him.
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by Polchiz(m): 12:18am On Nov 17, 2013
Anambra will soon face Plutocracy because they have adopted kakistocracy which will eventually result in political crikum crankum.

Please, don't ask me the meaning.
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by faitheverest(f): 12:20am On Nov 17, 2013
When all these APC members where in PDP,what did they achieve? Kettle calling pot black.mtchewwwwwww

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by ATMCARD2(m): 12:24am On Nov 17, 2013
So they hv startd cryin even wen result has nt bn cald.Am lafin in Igbo.
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by Godmann(m): 12:24am On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=CastleandGreen][/quote]

Thankssssss
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by modestdude(m): 12:33am On Nov 17, 2013
odua son: How can anambra be islamized by Apc,what sort of moronic thinking is this
you are the one being moronic in thinking. Apc govt is capable of doing so, by declaring public holiday on islamic new year day in Anambra, just like Aregberascal did in Osun which was followed this year by kwankwaso. They are also capable of turning Anambra schools (private, public and mission) into a free for hijab wearing schools... I need not to continue mentioning ur party's islamic hidden agenda. All it takes now is an APC fed govt for Naija to practice a full blown islamic banking and become a full blown islamic country. APC govt is capable of rewriting our national anthem to include lines like Allahu akbar. I may not be wrong to assert that al queda is secretly funding this party. Just like Muslim brotherhood, APC will crash. You dont mix politics with religion. Chikena

2 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by omenka(m): 2:47am On Nov 17, 2013
Here you guys are celebrating the fact that over 120,000 voters were disenfranchised all in a bid to rig an election and force an apparently unwanted candidate on a people. The will of the people is being suppressed, and they are being prevented from expressing their opinion through the ballot. This is so disheartening indeed. If tomorrow, out of frustration and anger, they take to the streets to vent their anger, and as a result there is an outbreak of violence, the same cretins cheering on this obvious fraud would come here to tell us Tinubu and Buhari are behind the violence. Why should materials meant for the opposition strongholds go missing at the ninth hour? All of these are a frightening signal of what awaits us in the forth coming general elections. The govt listens to and understands no other language but violence, and obviously, they encourage it.
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by juman(m): 3:56am On Nov 17, 2013
Sammiejokes: sometimes am dumbfounded by the way Nigerians reason, A friend of my who is in Kenya presently just told me how kenyans are more sophisticated than an average Nigerian. the comments here shows why the country is in a big mess, just imagine peoples thinking. There is allegation of unfairness in the election and nobody is really concerned to know if its true or not. Sometimes I don't even know my purpose in this country. Is this even a country?

nigeria is not a country or it's a country-less country.

The main problem is one nigeria.
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by deletrue: 6:14am On Nov 17, 2013
omenka: Here you guys are celebrating the fact that over 120,000 voters were disenfranchised all in a bid to rig an election and force an apparently unwanted candidate on a people. The will of the people is being suppressed, and they are being prevented from expressing their opinion through the ballot. This is so disheartening indeed. If tomorrow, out of frustration and anger, they take to the streets to vent their anger, and as a result there is an outbreak of violence, the same cretins cheering on this obvious fraud would come here to tell us Tinubu and Buhari are behind the violence. Why should materials meant for the opposition strongholds go missing at the ninth hour? All of these are a frightening signal of what awaits us in the forth coming general elections. The govt listens to and understands no other language but violence, and obviously, they encourage it.
You well so? Are you saying that apc will actuall win in Anambra? Are you that foolish? Like, you expect apc to win in delta, in akwa ibom etc?
Am sure you are silly to thing so. Have you forgotten what those housas (apc) are doing to non moslims? The every hour killings!

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 17, 2013
omenka: Here you guys are celebrating the fact that over 120,000 voters were disenfranchised all in a bid to rig an election and force an apparently unwanted candidate on a people. The will of the people is being suppressed, and they are being prevented from expressing their opinion through the ballot. This is so disheartening indeed. If tomorrow, out of frustration and anger, they take to the streets to vent their anger, and as a result there is an outbreak of violence, the same cretins cheering on this obvious fraud would come here to tell us Tinubu and Buhari are behind the violence. Why should materials meant for the opposition strongholds go missing at the ninth hour? All of these are a frightening signal of what awaits us in the forth coming general elections. The govt listens to and understands no other language but violence, and obviously, they encourage it.
You need to have watched on television how most anambrans who were disenfranchised verged their anger and rained curses on the electoral officers. Why should they not be allowed to vote for their choice candidate? Its so disappointing that some ignorant nitwits on this forum didn't see anything wrong with it. The views of anambrans on this forum does not represent the views of the real anambrans out there
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by Miner13: 6:35am On Nov 17, 2013
Dey wil neva b contented. Dey said ur child charata is bad nd disgusting u change d name. Does d name change d charata.
AC 2 APC Petitn 2 challenge disenfranchised. A party dat can nt win bt wil disturb d peace of d citizenry
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by cnsprince(m): 6:44am On Nov 17, 2013
spenca: What if APC then wins the election ?

....are they still going to reject the results? It is obvious that only elections won by APC are credible.
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by hamedade2000(m): 6:49am On Nov 17, 2013
Broken TV:
my friend by this rate you are going this evening you are going to crash. why is it that every time APC lose election they start crying foul.
Ur comment shows u r rily broken. The facts r so glaring dah INEC as failed again n all u cld say z APC z crying foul. SMH4U

2 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by ubanett(m): 6:54am On Nov 17, 2013
generaliy07: Hit the like button if you think INEC is an extended arm of the PDP
so why is PDP not leading?

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by mrskillz: 6:56am On Nov 17, 2013
akereconfi: This is a foresight of 2015...............it's not by ranting online..APC this APC that...........Buhari this Fashola that, when the time comes...............the ish will go down. YOU APC guys just got ya ass whooped..............Ya'll got served

Nigeria not yet ready. Still opened to manipulations of all sort.
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by hamedade2000(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2013
deletrue: You well so? Are you saying that apc will actuall win in Anambra? Are you that foolish? Like, you expect apc to win in delta, in akwa ibom etc?
Am sure you are silly to thing so. Have you forgotten what those housas (apc) are doing to non moslims? The every hour killings!
U need "cerebral Toileting" for dis ur embarrasing comment. It's not a matter of winning or losing!!! It's all abt d competence of INEC conducting a free n fair election. I pray u wld not cry during nxt year's general elections if things remain dis way! N FYI!!Boko Haram n APC aint d same entity. Always stay focused on d issue at hand n don't go around fetching unncessary points to back ur arguement; U nitwit!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by Miner13: 7:07am On Nov 17, 2013
Kingsley1000: ...Idiot!...In my ward at awobu enugu ukwu,apga members were busy sharing money in open just to convince people to vote for them.Is it proper
[quote author=Kingsley1000]...Idiot!.
i knw u're sayin dis coz ur own share is smaller or u're been cheated in d share. IDIOT
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by mrskillz: 7:08am On Nov 17, 2013
deletrue: You well so? Are you saying that apc will actuall win in Anambra? Are you that foolish? Like, you expect apc to win in delta, in akwa ibom etc?

Full time stupid goat! Always quick to add sentiment on issues. Are you saying there's nothing wrong for fellow citizens to be disenfranchised. Are the disenfranchised peeps not anamberians. Well a biased mind can never be won in any arguement....

2 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by mrskillz: 7:28am On Nov 17, 2013
9jadelta: how will a single person islamize probably 95% Christian population while the same person is a Christian?
even if ghadafi, Saddam Heusen, bin laden spirits enterrd him, he won't succeed
how many south western states has been Islamised despite the fact that Muslims n Christians are roughly divided and most of the governors are Muslims
my brother, most of the Governors are christians...Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti,Oyo....only Lagos and Osun Gov are Muslims...
Just to set the truth str8.
Religion has never been an issue in the most democratically developed region of the West though
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by gurnam: 7:35am On Nov 17, 2013
modestdude: you are the one being moronic in thinking. Apc govt is capable of doing so, by declaring public holiday on islamic new year day in Anambra, just like Aregberascal did in Osun which was followed this year by kwankwaso. They are also capable of turning Anambra schools (private, public and mission) into a free for hijab wearing schools... I need not to continue mentioning ur party's islamic hidden agenda. All it takes now is an APC fed govt for Naija to practice a full blown islamic banking and become a full blown islamic country. APC govt is capable of rewriting our national anthem to include lines like Allahu akbar. I may not be wrong to assert that al queda is secretly funding this party. Just like Muslim brotherhood, APC will crash. You dont mix politics with religion. Chikena

You are evil....the devil and his aides are residing in your devilish heart.

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by meforyou1(m): 7:59am On Nov 17, 2013
All these osun defender warriors, free or not, ngige can never win even councillorship in anambra
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by OpelDivine: 8:41am On Nov 17, 2013
;DPls somebody shuld update us as INEC contiune selection today
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by motheex: 8:54am On Nov 17, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Una neva see anytin. grin grin
nah so. grin
Wisdom-Me:
Una neva see anytin. grin grin
nah so.
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2013
Godman_n: APC is an evolving party that may turn out not to be too good; but PDP is an evil party that should be condemned by all sensible Nigerians.

I honestly do not like Tinubu; I seem to like Buhari because I believe he is clean even as he may be an old man.

If there is a way to help APC grow without Tinubu factor, I will do that; but knowing fully well that Nigerian has tuned a very corrupt and sickening country, I wouldn't mind working with Tinubu; though I must be mindful of what he can do at all times. I must watch him in anticipation of a sharp evil move.

But I am very ashamed that whereas other parts of Nigeria has recognised that GEJ is incapable of leading Nigeria; my fellow Igbos have refused to see this. Whereas the North and West are pulling together to take clueless GEJ out of power; my Igbos have refused to be proactive and work for tomorrow; we are stuck in yesterday.

GEJ have the power today; but I can see clearly that he is gone. Instead of my people position together for our good as Igbos and Nigerian in General; we are stuck in the past. We have allowed GEJ and our corrupt elders to mislead us.

God please save we IGBOs from our numerous blunders in Nigeria.

I wish Ngige luck. It is a shame that we are comparing him with common touts like Uba and Nwoye.

u re a fool mister
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by mikey2fin: 9:13am On Nov 17, 2013
APC, wake up and smell the coffee, You have no business in Anambra State. We all know your Oga as a person who
reject good things, even the unity of the Country. Next please!!
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by taiwolawal13: 9:23am On Nov 17, 2013
Cant laugh. Wen it happen 4 offa LG election una make noise for few days notin happen. We go see wetin u wan do nw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' / All States Must Abide By Proposed Minimum Wage – Ngige / APC Wins Tinubu's Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.