Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? (2029 Views)

Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's / Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 17, 2013
Seriously How would you reaction if you was to see an ex picture with your partner?

Does it mean that he/she is still in love with them?
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2013
Not at all! At least, It's alright as far as she doesnt use it as her screen-saver/wallpaper...Pictures are for memories...He's the past and i'm the present. Only a matured fella would understand that...
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 17, 2013
Smartini: Not at all! At least, It's alright as far as she doesnt use it as her screen-saver/wallpaper...Pictures are for memories...He's the past and i'm the present. Only a matured fella would understand that...

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by lepashandi: 8:02am On Nov 17, 2013
Rokiatu. Is that a slip or is that how you speak the English Language?

How would you reaction? Haba. If you was to see? Haba Haba.
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2013
lepashandi: Rokiatu. Is that a slip or is that how you speak the English Language?

hahahhaha lol not a slip at all. English ain't easy for me. grin grin grin grin grin

P.S English is not my first language buhahahhaha!
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by born2boink(m): 8:32am On Nov 17, 2013
lepashandi: Rokiatu. Is that a slip or is that how you speak the English Language?

thank you my brother. If I was the one that write that, you would have see" WALE BLOW GRAMMER with 1000 likes
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 17, 2013
born2fuck: thank you my brother. If I was the one that write that, you would have see" WALE BLOW GRAMMER with 1000 likes
But you are worse then me naa. tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 17, 2013
If she's hotter than me,i won't take that from him but if I am hotter then I won't give a fu*ck

2 Likes

Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by born2boink(m): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2013
rokiatu:
But you are worse then me naa. tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin grin grin
I don't want to derail any thread, carry over is carry over even if it is. 4/100 or 39/100. Fail is fail.

1 Like

Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by born2boink(m): 8:39am On Nov 17, 2013
Tabh: If she's hotter than me,i won't take that from him but if I am hotter then I won't give a fu*ck
the first thing I do if a lady made comment is go through her profile, I do not know which is you out of the two girls on your profile but both are beautiful.
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 17, 2013
born2fuck: I don't want to derail any thread, carry over is carry over even if it is. 4/100 or 39/100. Fail is fail.

Ok back to topic. angry angry angry

Tabh: If she's hotter than me,i won't take that from him but if I am hotter then I won't give a fu*ck

Whats the logic behind that? undecided
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 17, 2013
born2fuck: the first thing I do if a lady made comment is go through her profile, I do not know which is you out of the two girls on your profile but both are beautiful.
Awww,thanks.
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 17, 2013
rokiatu:

Ok back to topic. angry angry angry

Whats the logic behind that? undecided
I dunno really,i just feel more comfortable if she isn't as pretty as me. grin
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by Adex097: 9:04am On Nov 17, 2013

#Inferiority complex grin

@OP, I care less
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by Exponental(m): 9:18am On Nov 17, 2013
It depends..... If it's in a passport form, no worries, but if it reminds of something or paints a scenario or romantic, any human with blood in his veins will surely react.
Luckily 4 me, my wife has no ex.
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by Exponental(m): 9:21am On Nov 17, 2013
born2fuck: I don't want to derail any thread, carry over is carry over even if it is. 4/100 or 39/100. Fail is fail.
I disagree. A marker can choose to pity d 39/100 n there are cases where 38 n 39 are officially rounded up to 40.
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 17, 2013
Exponental: It depends..... If it's in a passport form, no worries, but if it reminds of something or paints a scenario or romantic, any human with blood in his veins will surely react.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Lucky you.
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by UyiIredia(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2013
That should not be a problem. My Dad had pictures in his albums of his girlfriends one which he said he specifically planned to marry but his life took another turn. That didn't prevent him from being, for the most part, a faithful fiancee and husband.

Bottomline: It shouldn't be a problem. Even if you see his/her ex's phone no. I think some worry or curiousity is in order if you find out they are in touch frequently. That ain't good.

As an afterthought, all this problem of ex's, wouldn't they be solved if folks could be less jealous and we could practice polygamy. After all, humans are polyamorous.

1 Like

Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by mrdrizzy(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2013
Nostalgia is a blessing and sometimes a torture..u should be concerned!..bt den come to think of it..dnt u have any pics of ur ex also@op.its quite normal when u see 2-3pics anything beyond dat should make u very curious
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by UyiIredia(m): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2013
Exponental: It depends..... If it's in a passport form, no worries, but if it reminds of something or paints a scenario or romantic, any human with blood in his veins will surely react.

U funny. U don't know a passport can be a 'romantic keepsake'. Sha sha. Na u sabi.
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 17, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Nostalgia is a blessing and sometimes a torture..u should be concerned!..bt den come to think of it..dnt u have any pics of ur ex also@op.its quite normal when u see 2-3pics anything beyond dat should make u very curious

I destroyed it all.
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by vivianc(f): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2013

Wow! I can't believe you would let another woman who is in the past btw to bring out your insecurities. Too bad.
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by vivianc(f): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2013
Did he frame the picture of the so called ex and hanged it on your living room wall? Or you just stumbled upon it?

As for me I wouldn't worry about it, I'd take a look at it and go about my normal biz.
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by born2boink(m): 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
See different women posting, I wish I could just grab one for weekend tinz.....mmmm. Roki-Roki. Where in lagos are nah.
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by lepashandi: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
I love you though @Rokiatu.
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
lepashandi: I love you though @Rokiatu.

Luv you too sweetheart. smiley

Uyi Iredia: That should not be a problem. My Dad had pictures in his albums of his girlfriends one which he said he specifically planned to marry but his life took another turn. That didn't prevent him from being, for the most part, a faithful fiancee and husband.

Bottomline: It shouldn't be a problem. Even if you see his/her ex's phone no. I think some worry or curiousity is in order if you find out they are in touch frequently. That ain't good.

As an afterthought, all this problem of ex's, wouldn't they be solved if folks could be less jealous and we could practice polygamy. After all, humans are polyamorous.

hmmmm very interesting. Maybe am just too jealous. LOL

vivianc: Did he frame the picture of the so called ex and hanged it on your living room wall? Or you just stumbled upon it?

As for me I wouldn't worry about it, I'd take a look at it and go about my normal biz.
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
rokiatu: May be she is keeping for fond memory. i may seek the guy out and give him hand shake
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by kandiikane(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
No not really. I always keep the pictures of my exes so that I can make sure I have gone up a level. grin

lol no but erm, we were friends before so so why delete photos? Unlike many women I am able to keep exes as exes and still be friends. I cannot be a hypocrite and get upset if someone I am with has pictures of their ex.
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Concerned? For wot na? undecided
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by Iaz93: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
Tabh:
Awww,thanks.
. Were you two kissing? or you two were about to kiss? undecided @your profile picture
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 18, 2013
Crazy girl. grin
kandiikane: No not really. I always keep the pictures of my exes so that I can make sure I have gone up a level. grin

Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2013
Yes may be.....but ha trust ma niqqar

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor / Why This Generation Has The Wrong Idea Of Love. / Are Girls Who Help Their Boyfriend On His Home Chore Really Consider As A Slave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.