Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? (15155 Views)

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Wiseman John In Service Today To Thank Members For Praying For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by luvlypie: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
Governor parish. Sagbe Ibadan. its a splendid children programme. bt some parishes celebrated family weekend while some celebrated d children. Anyway, we r celebratn family weekend next week.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Nokiamail(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
lagos zone 1,chapel of promise parish bariga..
To be sincere i have never had intrested service like today's family weekend service title 'dependable family'. Alot of gift were dash out,funny question,wonderful ministration frm quir,drama,debate
,menu menu nd medical treatments etc. I enjoy today no be small. God bless al rccg families nd God bless nigeria.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Thebrightest(m): 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Todays service was great because i drum till i broke the drum stick and tore the snare drum
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by gengen118: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
Heavens Glory parish province 11 zone 5, it was a family week for us, d choir ministeration was awesome, d drama presentation was fantastic. And d topic pastor talked on was "Dependable Family" it was indeed a glorious service and I thank GOD for ordering my feet to church today though I missed sunday school.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by faithobodogulo(f): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
Family weekend was fabulous at the Exellency parish,province 5 rivers state. Indeed we re a depndable family.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by tommyich06: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
To all Redeemed member who is planning to be at the redemption camp for the Holy Ghost Congress, we at Heritage Inn & Suites offers Luxury Accommodation and reatuarant services to meet ur spiritual exercise. We are located at 22 freedom street Mowe, a walking distance to Arena (Auditorium )7min trek.
Constant power supply is guaranteed
Call me on 08062849164, 08120879524 for further details.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by magicstickolly(m): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
Family weekend was a blessing to me.Topic-dependable family....The Lord's Sceptre....
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by donodion(m): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
wow...na RCCG members plenty for nairaland grin grin grin?Well i like this thread and its nice to see denomination members meeting in one place grin grin...wey my people Synagogue Church of all nations...surface make we yan.. wink Christ Embassy....Glory!!!! wink wink wink wink wink
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Eduvine(m): 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
JVMP ASABA. Todays service was extra ordinary. I love d ministration.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by omoanho(f): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
Family sunday was awesome in my parish, I enjoyed every bit of the service today, my pastor talked on "The Dependable Family" I represent Throne of mercy parish, Oasis Zone, lagos province 14.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by funnyfun: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
Beautiful and interesting becausr of the family weekend.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
iyobs7: I an a christian but my main issue with Christians is the division among them. So later someone else will come with errrrrmmm winners chapel let's meet here, deeper life let's meet here, Christ embassy lets meet here. Wetin nor be the same Bible we dey read? The earlier we realise that the church that will attend cannot save us, the better ooo. The division wey una create inside campus nor reach una. Mstcheeeeew
Thanks joor, d ops no know Wettin to put for fp again...... I no go rccg today, na cele o...
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by blissbay(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
The service was awesome and memorable. It really re-emphasized the need to be ready and prepared for the end time. My best Sunday service this month. RCCG. Shekinah Parish Famagusta. Cyprus wink
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by ovieohene: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
but the english was clear now.... Rccg lets meet abi.....una go de jelous for small small things, na wao.... The service today was great my people. We were given some topic to speak on. The question was between the man and the woman who should be more closer to the child/children? Thanks.... Happi sunday!
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Orikinla(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Which of the services? The eye service or the lip service? For they worship God with their lips, but their hearts are far away from HIM.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by abbeyoye2001(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
It was great. Can't stop laughing after our great men choir ministration
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Tejufemi(f): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
Overcomers' Parish,LP 7 HQ...FAmily wkend was d bomb 2day grin grin lukn 4ward 2next yr's own BGG!
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by gpsunday: 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
Christhians, please wake up. Lets unite and save Nigeria from corruption.
Godspower Sunday
Africa`s wealth creator http:///17ZBciX
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by kennethcoh(m): 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
Covenant zonal hqrs...Oyo province 5
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 18, 2013
I didnt go to church, I was @ home forking!
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Vegasailin: 6:18am On Nov 18, 2013
Emmanuel parish ,Emmanuel zone AKSP 4
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by chijane1(f): 6:42am On Nov 18, 2013
POWER HOUSE PARISH KUBWA
It was a combined Service to mark the End of our Family week.Sermon was taged=Dependable Family.it touched deeply areas in Marriage&Family life generally dat are often neglected.
Every thing about the (ministration by children,youth,women&men of zion,choir) were awesome and spirit filled.It was a sucessful Service.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by StYangOpal(m): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2013
Temismith: so I can't come back to my country again? Ode do mumu ni
. C yarbing
. C yarbing
. C yarbing
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Omooba77: 7:24am On Nov 18, 2013
Service was wonderful, Children, youth and adult ministration; Dependable Family; Freshoil Sanctuary..........
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by REALTY: 7:40am On Nov 18, 2013
■  Redeem Housing Scheme, Lotto-Simawa Road, inside Redemption Camp.

OFFERSONE BEDROOM APARTMENT =  N3.5M.
TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT =  N5MTHREE BEDROOM APARTMENT = N6.5M.
FEATURES/ BENEFITS- ALL ENSUITE ROOMS- WARDROBE- GUEST TOILET- FULLY AIR CONDITIONED- FULLY TILED WITH PVC CELLING- 24HRS POWER SUPPLY/- WITHIN THE REDEMPTION CAMP- MAXIMUM SECURITY GUARANTEED- PAY AND PARK IN- NO SERVICE CHARGE- SERENE ENVIRONMENT AND GOOD LAYOUT PLAN. Call 07036260667 or visit www.kingbuilderltd.org.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by solayemi(m): 8:32am On Nov 18, 2013
4tunebest: This thread is open for RCCG i.e Redeemed Christian church of God memebers, kindly join ds discussion by teelíng us how your service goês today, STATE your parish, your zonê, your region etc lets know how You enjoy The Sunday school, The praise worship, The choir ministration and The sermon. God Bless You as You attend today service in Jesus name.

Jesus Embassy, Oyo Province 4. Service was combined and started earlier than usual. Thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of the service
. so u r one ofthe ppl that disturbs us with with fones in church? ok, i don catch u. i go tell pst. jide. service neva end u don dey NL.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by gerald09(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2013
I tot Nairaland was suppose to be for Nigerians, when did it become an RCCG site, what about the rest of the members dat are not RCCG why didn't dey get FP. Organised Religion the greatest BS ever brought to d shores of Africa.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by ipasco: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2013
............Indeed God is with us i can't believe there are a number of my family members on here in nairaland, this is awesome! Lets keep The flag flying, especially in good deeds, lets show kindness to one another and lets not forget our primary calling to make heaven and assist as many as possible to alsó make heaven. I Rep RCCG Family, Cheers!
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2013
Divine Connection Centre, Wuse II FCT. The service was blissful.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by rogodo(m): 9:55am On Nov 18, 2013
Is Pastor George Ajayi still there?
adaeze#123:
RCCG, house of prayer, Festac....praise the lord o jareh!!!
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Omooba77: 10:12am On Nov 18, 2013
You are all specially invited to HOLY GHOST CONGRESS, 9-14TH DECEMBER, 2013; THE OVERFLOW AT REDEMPTION CAMP.God bless as you come............
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Lovexme(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2013
Ipasco2: Wich parish are u in LP 14? Thats my province too like to meet a fellow nairalander

Divine Gate Parish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mufti Menk For The First Time In Kano - Nigeria / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week / TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.