Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Why Don't You Eat Communion In The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Don't You Eat Communion In The Church? (469 Views)

He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? / Holy Communion In A Dream / New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't You Eat Communion In The Church? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
I was in church last sunday when communion was served, it baffled me at why such a huge number of people in the congregation refused to eat communion for reasons best known to them. These are people that constitute members/numbers of the church and yet, within themselves they weren't convinced enough that thier faith in christ worth eating communion. grin

The question is, why don't you eat communion if your hands were so clean and free of sins? grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me On How I Can Supply Xmas Cap / Have You Praised God This Morning / Can there be Communicable Infections During The Sharing Of Communion Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.