Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Can there be Communicable Infections During The Sharing Of Communion Cup - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can there be Communicable Infections During The Sharing Of Communion Cup (472 Views)

Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? / New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can there be Communicable Infections During The Sharing Of Communion Cup by wheesin(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
Am a good christian..an anglican and i love God...but i have always been afraid to take the holy communion due to the sharing of the communion wine in the same cup ...i think it can be infectious and can promote communicable diseases...please correct my belief ... Need help because i need to do the right thing

(1) (Reply)

Antichrist Exposed / List Of Important And Free Ebooks For Your Enjoyment (instant Download) / What To Expect In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.