Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,377 members, 7,850,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

Must I Go To Youth Service - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Must I Go To Youth Service (683 Views)

I Am Offered Admission To Study Agric Instead Of Medicine.should I Go Or Not / Should I Go For Nysc Now With A 2.2 Or Drop Some Courses And Rewrite For A 2.1 / Must I Go To University in other to Make money ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must I Go To Youth Service by prommy(f): 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2008
I was adviced by a friend to falsify my age and go to NYSC but the question am asking is , is it really that important?.Can't exemption letter be okay for me in the labour market.help me out before i make a mistake
Re: Must I Go To Youth Service by Seun(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2008
Employers don't care about your NYSC. You should be happy that you are exempt.
Re: Must I Go To Youth Service by firstlady4(f): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2008
My candid advice for you is that if you have the opportunity to serve, please do it or else you may regret it. You never can tell what you may want to do in future and it may be required. Like going into polities, Banks ask for service certificate that I know very sure. And in some case where an employer has lots of people applying for a particular job to screen out the applicant they can use any thing like the service certificate to accomplish their task. You see.
Please go and serve if you can work it out. wink
Re: Must I Go To Youth Service by abdurrazaq(m): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2008
@first_lady, Can't the Excemption Certificate replace the NYSC certificate?
Re: Must I Go To Youth Service by ogrebuga(m): 7:20am On Jul 21, 2008
Good question, cos if it can, me i can claim 30+ to escape serving that one year sentence. tongue
Re: Must I Go To Youth Service by Kindy: 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2008
Hello Dear,
Please, I will advise you to go for your NYSC if you have the opportunity. You can work it out with the head(people in charge) of where you are posted but with little sacrifice (paying money). You must go for Orientation, after which you can go back to your job, while STILL DOING GHOST NYSC (LOL).

I wish you all the best.

Cheers!
Kindy
Re: Must I Go To Youth Service by iice(f): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2008
If you foresee politics in your future, then i think you have to do it.

(1) (Reply)

Thieve In Unad / Gre Venue And Timing / Ilaro Has Pasted A Final List. Check At The Sch 2day Or 4get It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.