Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye (58029 Views)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview / Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You / D’prince And Tania Omotayo At MTN Head Office..(photo’s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by ACM10: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Why use a veil when she is not a virgin? Veil is a symbol of virginity. Maybe it now has different interpretation.
Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by slimthugchimee(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by mikechrisgeneral(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
@ those of una wee dey say" beautiful", "cute", and blah blah. Wait first, where d beauty or cute dey for this picture? who see her face self. Anyway I might be wrong shaa
Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by delors(m): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
WoW! Beauriful gurlz. I like the mosquito net sha...its so beauriful too
Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Peter and Lola's son at his parents' wedding, Lola wore 3 outfits for her wedding

see more pictures - http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/11/peter-psquare-lola-omotayo-trad-wedding.html

Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
weird slave-influence.

why put that mosquito net on her face. looks so foolish.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by freda506(f): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
nice smiley
Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by Decryptor(m): 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
All i can see is an ohemmanu lady that has won the heart of Peter with Ijebu-Ode jazz

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
Veil ontop belle, naija mentality.
Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by AmicableEd: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
Decryptor: All i can see is an ohemmanu lady that has won the heart of Peter with Ijebu-Ode jazz
Na bad belle dey worry u for head undecided
Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by tellwisdom: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
Spits undecided
Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by Sike(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
Decryptor: All i can see is an ohemmanu lady that has won the heart of Peter with Ijebu-Ode jazz
Is she from Ijebu-Ode?!
Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by slimthugchimee(m): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
tellwisdom: Spits undecided
my brother i thank you oh spits to ptufia
Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by slimthugchimee(m): 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sike: Is she from Ijebu-Ode?!

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by ammyluv2002(f): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
amadice: Too Short...
As in undecided
Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by ifeanyidavid: 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
ADA ADA
Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by 50calibre(m): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
What is Lola Omotayo? I think it's Lola Okoye. She should revere that name.
Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by DonnaJocasta(f): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
May God bless dis union wid all Ƨ̷̜ђƸ̵ gud tynz of life n U̶̲̥̅̊ 2 will grow old 2geda 2c ur children -children!
Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
abhosts: Nowadays most people seem to make a mockery of wedding process. A Veil over the bride's face is meant to represent Virginity.

virginity my fat sis's black arse wink smiley tongue
Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by Ojestas(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ninapha: What is beautiful? The dress abi Lola cos i cd not see her face.

Congrats to them anyway!
u dnt wanna say u dont know how Lola looks like...uh?
Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by deadie(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
Since when did the veil become part of traditional wedding?

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
muchbeauty: I commend this lady for standing by her man despite all the rumours, girls and busy lifestyle. May God make him the best husband to you and also the best father your kids.
standing by her man indeed! If peter na poor man..are you sure she's still gon stand??

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by hotnaijalatest: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Men make my own wedding and babe b like dis one or even beta IJN Amen-Hotnaijalatest says so Amen
Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by Ojestas(m): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
she s neither a shit,,sure u dnt know her background!
Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by Ojestas(m): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
yettybaby112: Veil ontop belle, naija mentality.
where u see belle now...?
Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by Ojestas(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
deadie: Since when did the veil become part of traditional wedding?
wen its ur turn,u can use anything and u aint goin to b crucified!
Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Decryptor: All i can see is a ohemmanu yoruba lady that has won the heart of Peter with Ijebu-Ode jazz
why u so silly?? Must you turn everything tribal?? Jeez
Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by IAMBREEZY: 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
HML to them dazz all.
Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by iterator25: 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
abhosts: Nowadays most people seem to make a mockery of wedding process. A Veil over the bride's face is meant to represent Virginity.
what's this one saying Thing wey ashewoo de wear wed
Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by deadie(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ojestas: wen its ur turn,u can use anything and u aint goin to b crucified!
Will you wear traditional clothing to a church wedding? Your remark shows how much regard you have for your culture (or the lack of it).
Re: Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye by Dannylux: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
Goldenheart: Nairaland is running out of front page materials. Does anyone notice that?!

i think the mods are getting too old for the Job.

Apply in person undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts / Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer / Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.