Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

How Karma Work Against Chris Ngige, Tony Nwoye & Andy Uba In Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Karma Work Against Chris Ngige, Tony Nwoye & Andy Uba In Election (1314 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas / Tony Nwoye Is PDP Anambra Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Karma Work Against Chris Ngige, Tony Nwoye & Andy Uba In Election by FunnyPikincom(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
In 2003, Chris Uba a.k.a. Eselu Uga helped Dr. Chris Ngige to rig the election with the aid of Tony Nwoye, while he was a student of Unnec. Tony Nwoye rigged the 2003 governorship election for Ngige with aid of some bsts from Unn, Unizik, Esut, Delsu & Ebsu under the master supervision of Eselu. The rigging ushered Ngige into the government house, and he governed Anambra for 33months illegally. it took the supreme court to kick him out of the government house which made him the first democratic sitting governor to be removed by the court of law in Nigeria.

Chris Uba (Eselu) and his elder brother, senator Andy Uba used Tony Nwoye to fought Ngige when he failed to hand overthe state purse to them as he vowed under okija shrine. Tony Nwoye and his gangs kidnapped Ngige then while he was still a sitting governor, demolished and burnt the state properties like Anambra State Broadcasting Service ABS then .

Today, Ngige, Tony Nwoye & his formal master senator Andy Uba are in desperate need of the governorship post of Anambra state, but unfortunately karma is at work.

The election has come and gone, Ngige has been crying on ait since morning accusing INEC of working with APGA to disenfranchised some voters in his stronghold, while Tony Nwoye keeps accusing prof. Jega of incompetence and intolerance, for not reading nor replying his mails.

Tony Nwoye won the his ex-master senator Andy Uba at the supreme court few weeks to the election and picked the PDP flag, and contested. It happened that Tony Nwoye & his family members couldn't find their names in the voters register in his hometown Nsugbe ward1 yesterday which disenfranchised the family of Nwoye.

Now, the election is over, senator Andy Uba is the chairman senate committee on INEC, which means that neither Tony Nwoye nor Ngige can approach INEC without writing to the house of assembly (senate) first.

Reputation is precious, but character is priceless.
He who fetched ant-infested firewood should be ready to dine with lizards.

Ighota ife m'mean?

Culled from Facebook

4 Likes

Re: How Karma Work Against Chris Ngige, Tony Nwoye & Andy Uba In Election by Caseless: 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
I'm 'shoutless'!
I'll never forgive jega for rigging against ngige! I'v not forgiven moris iwu anyway.
*cries*

1 Like

Re: How Karma Work Against Chris Ngige, Tony Nwoye & Andy Uba In Election by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Priceless post.ride on

3 Likes

Re: How Karma Work Against Chris Ngige, Tony Nwoye & Andy Uba In Election by njideoby(f): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
This script should be sent to de Actors Guild of Nigeria for immediate screening and onward rehearsals.
Nku onye kpara na okochi ka o g'anya n'udu mmiri !!
Funny indeed!

1 Like

Re: How Karma Work Against Chris Ngige, Tony Nwoye & Andy Uba In Election by gleaf: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
;DNgige is ripping what he sowed . He was looking lost like a defrauded man in lagos!

1 Like

Re: How Karma Work Against Chris Ngige, Tony Nwoye & Andy Uba In Election by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
caseless: I'm 'shoutless'!
I'll never forgive jega for rigging against ngige! I'v not forgiven moris iwu anyway.
*cries*
kpele. Oshomole did it and you rejoiced and called it "victory for democracy" now that APGA has done it, you called it "rigging" tell Tinubu that he is an emperor in southwest. Water e get boundary.

1 Like

Re: How Karma Work Against Chris Ngige, Tony Nwoye & Andy Uba In Election by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
"Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can't get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don't care who you are. What goes around comes around. That's how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve."
:--Jessica Brody

Its a natural law....the law of sowing & reaping!
Re: How Karma Work Against Chris Ngige, Tony Nwoye & Andy Uba In Election by owolabifunke14(f): 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
Then what are the sins of the labour party man? Why rig against the righteous man?
Re: How Karma Work Against Chris Ngige, Tony Nwoye & Andy Uba In Election by aryzgreat: 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
owolabifunke14: Then what are the sins of the labour party man? Why rig against the righteous man?

He rigged (defrauded) coscharis N32b
Re: How Karma Work Against Chris Ngige, Tony Nwoye & Andy Uba In Election by owolabifunke14(f): 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
aryzgreat:

He rigged (defrauded) coscharis N32b
too bad
Re: How Karma Work Against Chris Ngige, Tony Nwoye & Andy Uba In Election by emekakelvin(m): 12:26am On Nov 18, 2013
You reap what you sow! This is actually not a curse word! Anyway we now know the winner.
Re: How Karma Work Against Chris Ngige, Tony Nwoye & Andy Uba In Election by Eziachi: 12:59am On Nov 18, 2013
So Karma prophets, where and when will the so called Karma end? Next time are We supposed to be talking Obiano's karma? What a wasted and confused generation. Am supposed to be winetssing Ngige being taught a lesson by the voters because he is unpopulär as you lot made me to believe all this weeks past. Now you're talking about karma of rigging and no voting? And you reap what you sow nonesense. So what karma are real victims (voters) supposed to be reaping? Gosh!

2 Likes

Re: How Karma Work Against Chris Ngige, Tony Nwoye & Andy Uba In Election by Caseless: 7:48am On Nov 18, 2013
Professor Peter: kpele. Oshomole did it and you rejoiced and called it "victory for democracy" now that APGA has done it, you called it "rigging" tell Tinubu that he is an emperor in southwest. Water e get boundary.
sharrap already and dont make me cry more! I'm pained right now.
Re: How Karma Work Against Chris Ngige, Tony Nwoye & Andy Uba In Election by Caseless: 8:10am On Nov 18, 2013
Eziachi: So Karma prophets, where and when will the so called Karma end? Next time are We supposed to be talking Obiano's karma? What a wasted and confused generation. Am supposed to be winetssing Ngige being taught a lesson by the voters because he is unpopulär as you lot made me to believe all this weeks past. Now you're talking about karma of rigging and no voting? And you reap what you sow nonesense. So what karma are real victims (voters) supposed to be reaping? Gosh!
ngige is popular and probably the best candidate amongst the rest, but his only offence, according to them, was that ngige belong to yoruba party. Only pple that ar backward think like that. They forgot that yoruba voted LP party in ondo state twice and not minding ac/acn as their party. If apga is ibo(SE) party, then which is SS, NE, NW and middle-belt party? Ibo dnt want to associate with any region politically, but they want all the regions to support them and make one of their own the president of nigeria without election. Ibo need to review their relationship with other tribes in nigeria for general acceptability.
Re: How Karma Work Against Chris Ngige, Tony Nwoye & Andy Uba In Election by Kingsley1000(m): 8:13am On Nov 18, 2013
caseless: ngige is popular and probably the best candidate amongst the rest, but his only offence, according to them, was that ngige belong to yoruba party. Only pple that ar backward think like that. They forgot that yoruba voted LP party in ondo state twice and not minding ac/acn as their party. If apga is ibo(SE) party, then which is SS, NE, NW and middle-belt party? Ibo dnt want to associate with any region politically, but they want all the regions to support them and make one of their own the president of nigeria without election. Ibo need to review their relationship with other tribes in nigeria for general acceptability.
he must eventually be decleared winner...the journey has just began
Re: How Karma Work Against Chris Ngige, Tony Nwoye & Andy Uba In Election by Caseless: 8:52am On Nov 18, 2013
Kingsley1000: he must eventually be decleared winner...the journey has just began
hmmm...that's a wild-goose chase, i must say.
Re: How Karma Work Against Chris Ngige, Tony Nwoye & Andy Uba In Election by Eziachi: 12:26am On Nov 19, 2013
caseless: ngige is popular and probably the best candidate amongst the rest, but his only offence, according to them, was that ngige belong to yoruba party. Only pple that ar backward think like that. They forgot that yoruba voted LP party in ondo state twice and not minding ac/acn as their party. If apga is ibo(SE) party, then which is SS, NE, NW and middle-belt party? Ibo dnt want to associate with any region politically, but they want all the regions to support them and make one of their own the president of nigeria without election. Ibo need to review their relationship with other tribes in nigeria for general acceptability.
Cool off on this Igbo president you are so hunged up about. Minus the usual career politicians, an average Igbo man do not give two rats about Who lives at Aso Rocks. Some of you cannot seem get this fact absolved in your brain. Apart from the beer joint bragging rights, please tell me how any Otueke person is better than anyone else out there now because Jonathan is living and enjoying a rent free at Aso Rock.
Re: How Karma Work Against Chris Ngige, Tony Nwoye & Andy Uba In Election by Caseless: 12:37am On Nov 19, 2013
Eziachi: Cool off on this Igbo president you are so hunged up about. Minus the usual career politicians, an average Igbo man do not give two rats about Who lives at Aso Rocks. Some of you cannot seem get this fact absolved in your brain. Apart from the beer joint bragging rights, please tell me how any Otueke person is better than anyone else out there now because Jonathan is living and enjoying a rent free at Aso Rock.
it seems u are oblivious of the events in ur milieu . have u not heard that ibo are pushing to have their own as president possibly in 2015? nobody like that seat pass una; don't deceive urself.

(1) (Reply)

Imagine A World If Tesla's Electric Machine Was Developed. / JOHESU Is A PDP Political Ploy / Underlying Motives Behind Al-makura’s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.