Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" (82192 Views)

Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby / Help!!! Prospective Corper With Id Card Issues!!! / Youth Corper Missing For Over A Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Cooladex(m): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
;DShe's d whole batch..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Hkana: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
Dunno y a lot of people enjoy making fun of others. She's fat, yes. Deal with it! If U can't, U sure can hug a transformer.
Honestly, some of these posts are occasioned by a feeling of inferiority. Hence, you try to damage the other person to feel gud abt urself.

Y'all shud grow up and stop this!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by leaches: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
Brimmie: I Jus Dey Imagine The Kind Mess Wey Go Pass Dat Nyansh!

E Go Cure Catarrh!! undecided
LWKMD
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by kaeel: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
Kai, u bad... I laff til i slept off
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
Cooladex: ;DShe's d whole batch..
grin grin
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by afoo02(m): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
Beezally: Meet The Girl Who Has Killer Curves *18+

Her name is caro Ooº°˚
Omo d babe gallant no be small
See gobe
Guys would u lyk her as a wife or as a girlfriend
. My taste indeed
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by RickyRozay: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
Amefrica: To serve Nigeria with all my curves strength. Is it by force? embarassed UKWU!!!!!!!!!

I know say we go surely see u for here.. Ashewo!! cheesycheesycheesy na dis kind topics dey sweet your bele gringrin
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Eyop: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
Bull Dozer grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by firstolalekan(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
tongue
geniuzio: Toolz will be so jealous!
tongue
geniuzio: Toolz will be so jealous!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by sunnysco: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
Omo dis ȋ̝̊̅§ 2 I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ 1
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by saxtinz(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
undecided

Her name is caro Ooº°˚
Omo d babe gallant no be small
See gobe
Guys would u lyk her as a wife or as a girlfriend
u don't call this curves,fatty I'm seeing here,d value of curves is seen when d carrier is thin and d entourages are ......
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by tommynico(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
no be small she carry oooo
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Walexsammy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
Caterpillar attack

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by jice(m): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ibu. just picture her look at 50 when all the connecting rods would have weakened. I tell u, even u will run.
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by onyekachee(f): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
mods abeg no vex o,this shot ain't worth homepage
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Okaka27(m): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
lastpage:

I thougth "GRADUATES" are supposed to be more intelligent and focused, than an illiterate?

So you had to take a picture of a lady's backside and post it on the web, just to let us know you have seen one with a big backside?
(or are you so barnal you asked one of your friend's to take the icture of your backside?)

Why dont you find something more worthwhile to do with your time and Megabytes?

Consider using your time to volunteer in that community.

Stop all these nonsense you do online, .....you are supposed to be grown-up and educated!

Killer Curves my Poo-Poo!

I wont blame ASUU or our poor educational system for these childish tantrums, I BLAME YOU!

Lastpage!

BTW: Get real! its not a "big-butty" that makes a good wife or that would get you a husband, at best, you'll get some good phucks for a while and then, you're O.Y.O .... if you know what l mean wink wink wink
guy abeg no vex oo...see bitterness
.hiya!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Justeenaleo(f): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
jice: Ibu. just picture her look at 50 when all the connecting rods would have weakened. I tell u, even u will run.
Till then
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by shady26(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
Saddlebags caused by excess fat cry
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by cbrass(m): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
This is too bad now..what a wicked world, who could have taken this pics self without her knowing, she didn't create her self now, atleast praise God for her. Afteral God is wonderful and his works are marvelous in our sight! ;DThis is too bad now..what a wicked world, who could have taken this pics self without her knowing, she didn't create her self now, atleast praise God for her. Afteral God is wonderful and his works are marvelous in our sight!
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by ossuofia1: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nomski0: If I ever get this fat(GOD forbid) I'll lock myself and break the keys.
Killer curves indeed.undecidedundecided

bad belle
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Princek12(m): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
If she siddon on top you, you go die oooooo. That is why dem say killer curves
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by 9jatatafo(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
This is no killer curves guy. This is real obesity. For you to call this fat apati killer curves then your taste in a woman is low
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by tmtech: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
Anoda killer curves cheesy

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by mymadam(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2013

Her name is caro Ooº°˚

How many has she actually killed? cry Has she been arrested by the police? I wish her the best. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by bloodymary92(f): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
!
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Beezally(f): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
saxtinz: undecidedu don't call this curves,fatty I'm seeing here,d value of curves is seen when d carrier is thin and d entourages are ......
this girl is very curvy o although she's fat if she can reduce her fat a little bit then she might even be more sexy than beyonce o
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by turl(m): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
kai..see fat.
I know curvy when I see it. That na fuku!
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Fogman(m): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
What is this??
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Sike(m): 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
Orobo toh Bahd!
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by yakatamhd(m): 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
tongue grin I wl like 2 av her as a foam
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by tbagjames(m): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
[s][/s]Caro your back is necessary,ahhh neccessary, Caro don pass 30 ahh,pass 30

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. / Hilarious: The Youngest Corper In Nigeria... [ Pic] / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.