Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" (82179 Views)

Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby / Help!!! Prospective Corper With Id Card Issues!!! / Youth Corper Missing For Over A Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by InMyOpinion(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
Lovely African woman- haters can go jump (dont think it shud make front page though)

Reminds me of Miss Nairaland. Where's My Lupey??
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by johnwell(m): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
Owo mmi, kase itut-afid, nsuto mkpo, itut akama inem, ufok enyon owo efik, anyem ado kung-kpa, iyami!!
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by NFSBob(m): 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
Now dats d corper witn gud curves

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by championeh(m): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
This is simply the definition of my Love.
Can someone provide me her contacts?
I only need to work on her fitness a bit and good to go!
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by mcaskey(m): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
Danhumprey: This what I call saggy bag! What is killing in this bom bom that is filled with saturated fat? angry
nothing sexy about the old big fart.
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by mcaskey(m): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
her fart go be like bomb
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by FunkyMiley(f): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
;DAny guy wey go 4 dis 1 fit no chop christmas rice oh. Na death ahead
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Mattex001(m): 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
Wayrey nice fellow... Killer Curves my yansh...shE no fit lose weight again sef..its too last except she goes for plastic surgury
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by ugonna1054(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
#In big sean's Voice# Drop dat Ass ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASSASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASSASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASSASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by IfyChuky(m): 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
Datz Obviously a þ00-bag. I can barely c what mekz it special, wn d Owna dey 5n wey 2 return am back 2ha mama nyash.
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Arosa(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
Na who dey sew these youth corpers cap sef?
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by emekz(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
Beezally: Meet The Girl Who Has Killer Curves *18+

Her name is caro Ooº°˚
Omo d babe gallant no be small
See gobe
Guys would u lyk her as a wife or as a girlfriend

ℓ̊ did nt take this pictures its been online for a long time sha
And again to me she is curvy but fat. we all would agree that if she can lose some pounds she will so sexy
ℓ̊ have nothing against fat people Ooº°˚ ℓ̊ have a lot of fat family members and ℓ̊ love them to death

But abeg ooo we need to reduce on our intake of food
Again this girl is curvy and yeah she doesn't have folds
this was wat inspired TIMAYA in singing *UKWU* *now playing UKWU*
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by firstolalekan(m): 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
Shy Dare: Dis 1 na toolz's sista oh !
[size=18pt]pls, what is toolz undecided Can any1 define it?[/size]
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Xyge(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
YEPARIPA!!! OWOKORWOKOR!!
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by joe4christ(m): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
I have only one word for this pix

**In timaya's voice**

''UKWU''
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by HOMF: 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
I hear
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by therealbabe(f): 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
Oh
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by jimmydaviez: 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
Satuya!!! Chai chai, dis gal fit serve as wedge 4 dangote trailer ooo.
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by NovusHomo(m): 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
crisycent:

Bruv. This girl is in my nysc camp at umudi, in imo state. It's unfair that people are making a mockery of her curves. She didn't create herself.

Hook a brother up man. I'm very muxh interested.
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Thekeeper(m): 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
<(•_•)>
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 19, 2013
End time things
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 19, 2013
i knw a killer curve but for privacy sake let me leave her out of this.
This one pass killer curve
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by adabeke12(f): 6:43am On Nov 19, 2013
mustaphagreens: Nairaland babes like adaobi and nombski be like.., yay! OMG!! She's too fat!! In fact, what's killing abt d curves??!!! Don't worry, we guys know d feeling: it's called jealousy. We go still manage d chick like that! tongue tongue tongue

c'mon, just bcuz someone does not like something does not mean that they are jealous nah. the hater and jealousy word is tired of been used when it does not apply nah smiley
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 19, 2013
Tolexander: jealousy!
Like seriously? Which sane lady would wanna look like that?
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by bhagghio(m): 7:57am On Nov 19, 2013
Now Dancin' Nd Playin'----- TWERK!!!
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by donmoz(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2013
undecidedhow do u define killer curves undecidedhow do u define killer curves
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Tolexander: 8:37am On Nov 19, 2013
Beloxxy:
Like seriously? Which sane lady would wanna look like that?
wanted to say you are also jealous until i viewed your dp and saw the average curve of yours though made obvious by the trousers.
Now imagine having more curves than that you are carrying!
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2013
FunkyMiley: ;DAny guy wey go 4 dis 1 fit no chop christmas rice oh. Na death ahead
Y u feel so
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by LordReed(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2013
lepasharon: Girl.. abi mother of 8? She reminds me of humpty dumpty cheesy

LoL! Now you've put that image in my head!
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by ignis: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
This girl should be posted to serve in the Army Barracks.

She should be under constant watch by armies to avoid being raped

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. / Hilarious: The Youngest Corper In Nigeria... [ Pic] / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.