Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" (82175 Views)

Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby / Help!!! Prospective Corper With Id Card Issues!!! / Youth Corper Missing For Over A Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by vislabraye(m): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
This is the junior form of obesity.
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by jamace(m): 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
She is wonderfully made. lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Beezally(f): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
saxtinz: undecidedu don't call this curves,fatty I'm seeing here,d value of curves is seen when d carrier is thin and d entourages are ......
she's someone girlfrnd or maybe wife some might crave to have her
Yeah she's curvy
She's even curvier than my aunt
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Malakh: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
Beezally: she's someone girlfrnd or maybe wife some might crave to have her
Yeah she's curvy
She's even curvy than my aunt
She's curvier not curvy,

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by ShyDare(m): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
Dis 1 na toolz's sista oh !
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by solabiyi01(m): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
ChOi!..If UnA SaBi HoW I GbAdUn DiS BaBe ReaCh EhNnNnnn...Pls,AnYoNe WhO HaS HeR NuMbEr ShOuLd GiMmIe!
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Beezally(f): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Malakh: She's curvier not curvy,
tnks alot
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by buoye1(m): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
Dis 1 no make sense
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by pweetixandy: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
How long did it taKe to wear the khaki...wondering
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by toskut(m): 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
Na wa oh
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by shevy777(m): 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
100cl rated! grin
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by bonna4u(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
I pity anybody who shares a bunk with her especially if the person happens to be the land lord. Good luck to her room mates.
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by bejeria101(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
One people lol
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by crisycent: 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
solabiyi01: ChOi!..If UnA SaBi HoW I GbAdUn DiS BaBe ReaCh EhNnNnnn...Pls,AnYoNe WhO HaS HeR NuMbEr ShOuLd GiMmIe!

Bruv. This girl is in my nysc camp at umudi, in imo state. It's unfair that people are making a mockery of her curves. She didn't create herself.
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Zanga007(m): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
Brimmie: I Jus Dey Imagine The Kind Mess Wey Go Pass Dat Nyansh!

E Go Cure Catarrh!! undecided
. Loooooooooooolz....
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by InvertedHammer: 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Tolexander: 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
greatest man:

must u comment on any thread on nairaland

u no get work?
if what am doing is the definition for idleness, better you pray to become idle all the days of your life.

Continue to spectate on me and making me to feel like a star!

Greatest fool indeed!
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by dnawah(m): 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
This is not curve,it is round about with traffic lights D; D;
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by mariahilton(f): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
Brimmie: I Jus Dey Imagine The Kind Mess Wey Go Pass Dat Nyansh!

E Go Cure Catarrh!! undecided
. Lolz, ¶ no fit laugh abeg, ¶ get headache
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
Dis one na heavy duty but i won't mind handling her cheesy
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Jamaticulus(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
UKWU UKWU 1 of NYSC CAMP!!
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Rayvene(f): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
Fat girls be like,I'm not fat,I'm curvy undecided

She doesn't have folds?Dude,I can see the folds at the back of her thighs even through her khakis embarassed
Nwanyi ibem embarassed.

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Tolexander: 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nomski0: How can I be jealous of fat? undecidedundecided. I'd rather be anorexic.tongue
hmmmm!

That isn't fat sister!

It's part of the sexual specimens!
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
mehn..dis one na malu nla
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by ignis: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
Imagine the number of pages of comment within how many hours?
This is what flavour calls ukwu sarambara.
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Stunner1(f): 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
Rayvene: Fat girls be like,I'm not fat,I'm curvy undecided

She doesn't have folds?Dude,I can see the folds at the back of her tighs even through her khakis embarassed
Nwanyi ibem embarassed.

lmfao dis is wickedness ooo grin
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Mintayo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nice shape...:DI love fat ladies.,fat and cutecheesy
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
That yansh alone worth driving a state governor's visit to the camp. Aswear! Abeg which camp be dat? I fit come there for tourism. grin
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Rayvene(f): 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
#1-stunner:

lmfao dis is wickedness ooo grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by slumbee(m): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nysc should make an exception for this kinda people. By exception i mean providing them with skirts instead..lol
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by MistadeRegal(m): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
Arosa: Lol, I will like her to be my bodyguard, so that she can sit on my enemies. killer tinz. grin
If she were to be my bodyguard, all she needa do is give trespassers a lockdown

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. / Hilarious: The Youngest Corper In Nigeria... [ Pic] / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.