Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Does Love Still Exist?? YES Or NO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Love Still Exist?? YES Or NO (1008 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Love Still Exist?? YES Or NO by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
There are so many questions I ask myself&I don't really have answers to some of these questions which makes me sad at times........My childhood friend is a sister from another mother&I love her so much but recently she has been emotionally wrecked..
She met this guy in 2010&they became friends..they lost contact buh met again in 2012,all of a sudden,they were going out..they loved each other that I know of cos it was so clear they did but problem started this year cos my friend has a temper problem..they broke up for a short while&resolved it again..1st week in october,my friend told me she was pregnant&that actually would be the beginning of world war 3 in her house,kinda dissapointed but she told me she&her BF agreed to abort the pregnancy..What got me so pissed off was she called me one morning like 6.30 am telling me her so called BF sent her a break up text the day after she aborted the pregnancy saying HE has received JESUS CHRIST&that their relationship wasn't God's will....I went to her place,had to calm her down cos she was weeping inside...regretting everything she did,I told her to ask God for forgiveness......SOME guys are mean sha
Re: Does Love Still Exist?? YES Or NO by Enegod(m): 12:08am On Nov 18, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Does Love Still Exist?? YES Or NO by josemaria03(m): 12:13am On Nov 18, 2013
:x
Re: Does Love Still Exist?? YES Or NO by Ghadafy(m): 12:23am On Nov 18, 2013
@op, why don't you say the truth? I am very sure this scenario was about you. Anyway, try and move on with your life and apply the rule of "no sex until marriage" to yourself. As in close your legs.
Re: Does Love Still Exist?? YES Or NO by Ploy(m): 5:55am On Jan 17, 2015
Love still exist

On your friend's temper problem, she should treat that first then think about relationship. You don't expect any sane guy to marry a psycho.

You said she was crying, I hope she is still crying. Tears are soap with which heart is washed. She should cry well. Tell her not to be the first to suggest abortion next time and when guys come suggesting it she should be stern on her decision or better still:Lock the kitty cat.
Re: Does Love Still Exist?? YES Or NO by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 17, 2015
Modesayo:
There are so many questions I ask myself&I don't really have answers to some of these questions which makes me sad at times........My childhood friend is a sister from another mother&I love her so much but recently she has been emotionally wrecked..
She met this guy in 2010&they became friends..they lost contact buh met again in 2012,all of a sudden,they were going out..they loved each other that I know of cos it was so clear they did but problem started this year cos my friend has a temper problem..they broke up for a short while&resolved it again..1st week in october,my friend told me she was pregnant&that actually would be the beginning of world war 3 in her house,kinda dissapointed but she told me she&her BF agreed to abort the pregnancy..What got me so pissed off was she called me one morning like 6.30 am telling me her so called BF sent her a break up text the day after she aborted the pregnancy saying HE has received JESUS CHRIST&that their relationship wasn't God's will....I went to her place,had to calm her down cos she was weeping inside...regretting everything she did,I told her to ask God for forgiveness......SOME guys are mean sha
Love exist, but sustaining it is the problem. no be only guys mean, girls are even worse off when it comes to disappointment.

D guy na badt niqqa sha...
Re: Does Love Still Exist?? YES Or NO by effyzie01(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2015
No
Re: Does Love Still Exist?? YES Or NO by ammyluv2002(f): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
effyzie01:
No
YES
Re: Does Love Still Exist?? YES Or NO by effyzie01(m): 6:25am On Jan 19, 2015
ammyluv2002:
YES

Your reasons?
Re: Does Love Still Exist?? YES Or NO by Mbag(m): 6:42am On Jan 19, 2015
Yes, Yes and YES!!!
Re: Does Love Still Exist?? YES Or NO by berryBee(f): 6:51am On Jan 19, 2015
Noo.
Re: Does Love Still Exist?? YES Or NO by OGeeKush(m): 6:56am On Jan 19, 2015
Are you kidding me?? love doesn't exist not in this present society. All dat exist here is material love... Guys'l say they r in love with a babe juz for her assets nd girls love guyz for their pocket... So, to me, love doesn't exist no mo'
Re: Does Love Still Exist?? YES Or NO by Tymax(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2015
Hahahaha. What's love? undecided Still looking for the meaning.
Re: Does Love Still Exist?? YES Or NO by luigiajah(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2015
Love Exists Between God And Man.. Buh True Love... NOOOO
Re: Does Love Still Exist?? YES Or NO by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 19, 2015
love exist but it's chances are one in a million.

as for your friend's issue that is definitely not love.
Am sorry to say this but your friend is heartless and she will surely pay for ending a life.
Re: Does Love Still Exist?? YES Or NO by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2015
love exist but it's chance is one in a million.

as for your friend's issue that is definitely not love.
Am sorry to say this but your friend is heartless and she will surely pay for ending a life.
Re: Does Love Still Exist?? YES Or NO by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ur friend has a temper problem and she still complained afta being dumped? Na wa oh. Or was she thinking every man can put up a hot-tempered chic? shocked

Let her keep up with her temper issues. In fact, more grease to her elbows.

(1) (Reply)

3 Not So Romantic Moves In Nigeria / Reasons Why A Lady Should Be Glad That She Was Born A Girl. / 10 Things You Should Never Have To Apologize For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.