Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

'One Woman Can’t Satisfy A Man's Every Need' - Akon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'One Woman Can’t Satisfy A Man's Every Need' - Akon (1950 Views)

How To Become A Man Every Hot Lady Desires. / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / 10 Proverbs Of The Mysterious Man Every Girl Wants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'One Woman Can’t Satisfy A Man's Every Need' - Akon by HisRib(f): 1:32am On Nov 18, 2013
It’s no secret singer Akon loves having multiple wives. TMZ caught up with the Senegalese-American singer at LAX and he had some interesting things to say about marriage, reproduction and dating.

On polygamy, he said:

“I think if America adapted that culture there will less domestic disputes. The average guy in the world has a main girl and side chick, then they got a jumpoff. At the end of the day as a male we are natural breeders by nature. We can’t even escape it if we wanted to. Let’s say you put 1,000 guys on one corner and one bad chick walk passed. You gon’ see 1,000 heads go, ‘Damn.’ They don’t even know why they doing it. They’re natural breeders. It’s in their genes, they can’t help it. Even if you’re walking with your girl and you’re holding her hand and you see a bad chick walk by and she lookin’ at you like, ‘Boy you better not look,’ you gonna wanna look so bad and you don’t even know why that urge is there, but you’re a natural breeder. It’s what we do. Men are put on this earth to breed and the reason God put multiple women on this earth is for that.”

On dating:

“What’s happening now is that people are having relationships — boyfriend and girlfriend and treating it like it’s actually marriage. You’re just dating. The whole purpose of dating is so you can date this one, then this one and that one until you find the person you want to spend the rest of your life with.”

On marriage:

“Marriage just solidifies a relationship between a man and a woman spiritually under God’s eyes. So, I can be spiritually attached to her, and still be spiritually attached to her (referring to another woman), and still be spiritually attached to (yet another woman).”

On reproduction:

“When looking at reproduction, there’s always going to be more reproducers than actual producers themselves. There’s more to it scientifically, but as humans, women need to take more time to understand men. If they can do that I think things will work out better for us.”

In conclusion he said, ” I don’t know one woman who can satisfy a man’s every need. It’s impossible. Just like there’s no man who can satisfy a woman’s every need. You know what I’m saying? But, women aren’t built to have multiple partners — men are.”

Source: http://afri-culture.com/akon-says-america-should-embrace-polygamy-because-one-woman-cant-satisfy-a-mans-every-need/

What a shame! This is why we continue to have irresponsible men.
Re: 'One Woman Can’t Satisfy A Man's Every Need' - Akon by whirlwind7(m): 5:41am On Nov 18, 2013
Let me quote your last statement: "What a shame! This is why we continue to have irresponsible men"

You only came off sounding like a victim. Akon just gave his opinion, which does not necessarily reflect that of all menfolk. I agreed with most things he said, just as i think that many women who are into relationships would identify with most of the points he made.

His final statements even showed that he is not being one sided. He said:

”I don’t know one woman who can satisfy a man’s every need. It’s impossible. Just like there’s no man who can satisfy a woman’s every need. You know what I’m saying? But, women aren’t built to have multiple partners — men are.”

And thats the truth. The law of nature that makes women to bear the physical after-effect of intercourse (i.e pregnancy) also ensured that women AREN'T BUILT TO HAVE MULTIPLE PARTNERS. Look at it this way: A woman who ended up pregnant after sleeping with three different guys in one day, become confused. A man who got three women all pregnant in the same day, will only beat his chest!

Sure, women can go ahead and have more than one partner. It's their choice. However, they stand to lose so much more (physically and emotionally) when compared with men who does the same. Simply because nature didnt build women that way.
Re: 'One Woman Can’t Satisfy A Man's Every Need' - Akon by HisRib(f): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2013
whirlwind7: Let me quote your last statement: "What a shame! This is why we continue to have irresponsible men"

You only came off sounding like a victim. Akon just gave his opinion, which does not necessarily reflect that of all menfolk. I agreed with most things he said, just as i think that many women who are into relationships would identify with most of the points he made.

His final statements even showed that he is not being one sided. He said:

”I don’t know one woman who can satisfy a man’s every need. It’s impossible. Just like there’s no man who can satisfy a woman’s every need. You know what I’m saying? But, women aren’t built to have multiple partners — men are.”

And thats the truth. The law of nature that makes women to bear the physical after-effect of intercourse (i.e pregnancy) also ensured that women AREN'T BUILT TO HAVE MULTIPLE PARTNERS. Look at it this way: A woman who ended up pregnant after sleeping with three different guys in one day, become confused. A man who got three women all pregnant in the same day, will only beat his chest!

Sure, women can go ahead and have more than one partner. It's their choice. However, they stand to lose so much more (physically and emotionally) when compared with men who does the same. Simply because nature didnt build women that way.

WOW! Double standards! Are you seeing just how ridiculous you sounds? A responsible man doesn't need 10 women to take care of his every need, he only needs ONE. This is why you African men die young compared to men in the western world.

Please learn how to be responsible and stop looking for excuses to explain your immature/shameful behavior.

And the fact that you even have the audacity to say, "a man who gets three women pregnant will only beat his chest" is beyond degrading. DISGUSTING!
Re: 'One Woman Can’t Satisfy A Man's Every Need' - Akon by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2013
HisRib:

WOW! Double standards! Are you seeing just how ridiculous you sounds? A responsible man doesn't need 10 women to take care of his every need, he only needs ONE. This is why you African men die young compared to men in the western world.

Please learn how to be responsible and stop looking for excuses to explain your immature/shameful behavior.

And the fact that you even have the audacity to say, "a man who gets three women pregnant will only beat his chest" is beyond degrading. DISGUSTING!

@the bolded, it's rich coming from one with a supposedly non-double standard, no?. See the way you generalized as well.

I don't support Akon's views but he said some truth in his words especially where he said "one man can't satisfy every woman's needs and vice-vera". Naturally, Men are breeders, that's the truth, but it takes responsibility and love for a man or woman to discard the urge to look for other things lacking in their spouses. It takes a responsible man to marry a lady and stick to her alone, and should he want another lady, will go through a divorce before going for his new lady.

Also, I think Akon is wrong that with polygamy , there'll be less domestic disputes. That's a big fat lie. The more the wives, the more the trouble. If having single wives still lead to high number of divorce rates, how much more that of multiple wives?. Most of the polygamous marriage I've seen here in nigeria has many strife in them. Too many internal problems, wives fighting against each other and the children of their co-wives. It can be bloody. When the husband dies, there's usually conflict among family members. One man, one wife is what I support. I can still have one wife and admire a badàss chick that just walked by, it's not bad. It's only right, good and responsible that I stick to one wife cos if my wife starts following men that are more handsome than me, I'd feel hurt.

Akon should put himself in women's shoes and ask himself, if he'll be happy for his wives to have several men while marrying him. The answer is NO. So what's good for the geese is also good for the gander!!

(1) (Reply)

Serious Question: What Is The Essence Of Teenage Love? / Conversation Between Two Friends. / 3 Step Guide To Tying The Knot At The Ikoyi Marriage Registry...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.