Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria (14054 Views)

Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. / Balotelli And Fans Make Fun Of Suarez Biting Scandal With His Poster...see Pics / Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by isalegan2: 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
WE BLOODY SCORED AGAIN!

NAIJA LEADING 2-1
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by isalegan2: 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
HAHAHAHA! Awesome!

Enyeama made a save from Balotelli attempted score. hahaha.

43 mins in:

Italian Mafia 1 - 2 Naija Flying Eagles cheesy grin

edited
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by isalegan2: 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
Back for second half.

Italy scored 2 mins in. angry

2 all.
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by isalegan2: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
John Obi Mikel got a kick to groin. Damn!

Bent over in pain.
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by isalegan2: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
So the goals were scored by:

- Guiseppe Rossi. Didn't he use to play for ManU ages ago? And left when he was still like 19 or 20? Also, the USA were trying to get him to play for their country.

- Dike, and then Shola Ameobi score for us.

- Some other dude scored for the Eye-Tah-Lehans. undecided
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by isalegan2: 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ahmed Musa is coming in.

Dike and Ameobi both going out.

Emenike is coming in, I think.
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by isalegan2: 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
So what did they do to Enyeama? I missed that. I now those strikers were aiming for him. Running in to him to do him damage. You see strikers do that all the time. And Balotelli was trying it.

Anyway, Enyeama is out.

New goalkeeper in.

Can this clowns show me a replay of what happened to Enyeama! Mtchew!

edited
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by iheanyi40(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
isale_gan2: So what did they do to Enyeama? I missed that. I now those strikers were aiming for him. Running in to him to do him damage. You see strikers do that all the time. And Balotelli was trying it.

Anyway, Enyeama is out.

New goalkeeper in.

oga nob enyeama dey since na ejide, enyeama just entered
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by isalegan2: 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
iheanyi40: oga nob enyeama dey since na ejide, enyeama just entered.

Thank you, Chief. cheesy

I was distracted.

Game over. Eye-Ties 2 - 2 Naija.
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by Psychedelia(m): 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
isale_gan2: So what did they do to Enyeama? I missed that. I now those strikers were aiming for him. Running in to him to do him damage. You see strikers do that all the time. And Balotelli was trying it.

Anyway, Enyeama is out.

New goalkeeper in.

No, that wasn't Enyeama. That was Ejide. The one with the "out of this world" head. He got injured, yeh.

Looks like I was wrong, Isale. Enyeama didn't concede a goal today; so I guess he'll be maintaining his record afterall.

Nite Nite! cool
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by musiwa112: 2:02am On Nov 19, 2013
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by musiwa112: 2:06am On Nov 19, 2013
sola ameobi is the man of the match in my book, the he score was wonderful. and he created the another goal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Under-17 Africa Cup Of Nations: Nigeria And Angola Reach World Cup / How To Fund Your Merrybet At The Nearest ATM Terminal With Your ATM Card.!_@_!__ / Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.