Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive (22456 Views)

Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements / Apc Still Leading In Anambra Election- New Results / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by OgologoDimkpa: 9:57am On Nov 18, 2013
Even if APC and Ngige should win all the votes in Idemili LGA, they will still loose?
So why the noise?
Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by nduchucks: 9:59am On Nov 18, 2013
naptu2: This is a test case for INEC. They need to tell Nigerians why the votes were cancelled. They also need to tell Nigerians the names of election officials that were involved in rigging the elections and the names of the people that induced them to rig the elections.

Lastly, they need to ensure that these people are prosecuted.

This is the very least we should expect. Unfortunately, only scape goats will be prosecuted because the people who are truly responsible for this mess are enjoying immunity. (I suspect an Obi/GEJ collab)
Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by Emyben(m): 9:59am On Nov 18, 2013
bayode1979:

You are a big liar. Obiano will surely loose. Watchout.
What makes him a liar? The affected areas has about 80 thousand voters and Mr Willie is ahead of his closest opponent wit about 70 thousand(+) votes,,What makes you think that a miracle will happen? Mr Willie has won the election.INEC just doesnt want to be involved in a controversy hence the declaration of the election being inconclusive.
Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by kennytidistar(m): 9:59am On Nov 18, 2013
jega applied project management techniques to blow the bloody APC rigger off the track, carefully analyzing the process and the cancelled vote, if any party feels he has no skeleton in his cupboard it cost them nothing to participate in the rerun election or was it that the contract between them and the hired voters has expired?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by chamboy(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2013
With wat I observed in this Anambra election, I fink d SE n SS still have biafra in their mind, ojukwu is a legend for dem. God will help us
Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by obayaya(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2013
odua boy: [Quote author=atlanticbreeze]Total votes cast was 429,549. Out of the cancelled votes, 89,997 were from Idemili North Local Government Area alone, and additional 636 from two units in Idemili South
why so many cancelled votes from ngige stronghold in idemili?
This election is a sham..

after the late arrival of materials on Saturday and the subsequent rescheduling on Sunday.. Ngige asked his supporters to boycott the Sunday elections.. hence the so much canceled votes from idemmili north .

they even went round in my area to announce nobody should vote

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by Caseless: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2013
AtlanticBreeze: All the people shouting APGA is an igbo party should tell us why APGA is struggling to win in their backyard grin
99700 votes cancelled were frm idemili north and over 600 votes frm idemili south? How can sumbody say ngige lost in dz election? With dz huge number frm apc stronghold, i believe ngige was robbed. I foresee a re-run btw d 3 guys.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2013
My condolence goes 2 alhaji musa chris ngige, tifnibu,foolshola,Buhari n el-lucifer,as a mata of fact,hausa/yoruba party (apc aka islamic party) wil nt and can nt enta ss/se.this is how jonathan wil win 2015 presidential election and buharia wil continue wit his BOMBINGS! As 4 we in benue,we wil giv jonathan 100% votes,apc die die die die die die die die die die,buhari satan is calling u in d grave yard

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by bodmasfem(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2013
why do they have to cancell almost 90000 votes from ngige strong hold? this is showing that if this amount of cancelled votes should be added to 92000 votes recorded for him, ngige may be the winner. this is a big fraud from peter obi!!
Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by Hero10001: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2013
Sagytarius: Some arithmetics don't add up in this article.

Paragraph 5 states:

While paragraph 7 states :

89,997+636=90,633.
So where is the 113,113 from paragraph 5 obtained from?
Bros, are you a learner?!
Where you wan see 113,113?!..!!
How many eligible voter dey for Anambra self?!
Arithmetics for Naija politics different o.o!

"1 vote = 92 or more"
hehehehe..
#BabaFelaonpoint.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by Aladbaby117(f): 10:12am On Nov 18, 2013
But there is one thing i'm proud of in this election-the guy was honest enough to not declare a winner. Truth be told, that wont happen some years back. Then, they rigged so well that they'll declare a winner without counting the votes. Honestly naija is getting better

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by chamboy(m): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2013
Please i want to ask some questions which Ever is answered am ok
1. What is the most important reason why Anambra ppl want APGA
2. What makes you still have hope for PDP
3. Why not LP or another lowkey party

I fink I know d major reason y u don't want APC...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by Caseless: 10:16am On Nov 18, 2013
ogologodimkpa: Even if APC and Ngige should win all the votes in Idemili LGA, they will still loose?
So why the noise?
u ar a joker! U think ngige hometown wl giv obiano one vote after all he did 4 them as a governor? 98000+92000=19200. Dz is more than obiano's 171700 votes. Last last na re-run btw d 3 front runners.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by Ewarrior: 10:16am On Nov 18, 2013
odua boy:
why so many cancelled votes from ngige stronghold in idemili?
This election is a sham..

My thots exactly... How can u cancel Over 89000 votes from one local govt (Ngige's stronghold), the election is a HUGE JOKE.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 10:17am On Nov 18, 2013
igbos are jews: are you an anamberian? why all this fuse about ,Apc ,Apga ,yu've been displaying here since Friday.I don't even think yur a registered voter ,neither an igbo.plz allow Anamberians to decider whom to stir their affairs.you nairaland / e voter
BROS ABEG UR ENGLISH SOUNDS LIK A DYNAMITE.....PLZ DONT THROW ANODA ONE
Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by Murphydready(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2013
bayode1979:

You are a big liar. Obiano will surely loose. Watchout.
Even if a new election is conducted in anambra state n it goes free n fair , obiano wil stil win. The only person that is powerful enough to tussel dat power with him is Tony nwoye d pdp candidate. The guy is good politically.
Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by Emyben(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2013
haha,,is it Willie that has already played host to the british commision yesterday to share ideas on how to move Anambra forward and attract investors to the state. Governor Elect things on Willie's mind

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2013
In 2003, Chris Uba a.k.a. Eselu Uga helped Dr.
Chris Ngige to rig the election with the aid of
Tony Nwoye, while he was a student of Unnec.
Tony Nwoye rigged the 2003 governorship
election for Ngige with aid of some bsts from
Unn, Unizik, Esut, Delsu & Ebsu under the master
supervision of Eselu. The rigging ushered Ngige
into the government house, and he governed
Anambra for 33months illegally. it took the
supreme court to kick him out of the government
house which made him the first democratic
sitting governor to be removed by the court of
law in Nigeria. Chris Uba (Eselu) and his elder
brother, senator Andy Uba used Tony Nwoye to
fought Ngige when he failed to hand overthe
state purse to them as he vowed under okija
shrine. Tony Nwoye and his gangs kidnapped
Ngige then while he was still a sitting governor,
demolished and burnt the state properties like
Anambra State Broadcasting Service ABS then .
Today, Ngige, Tony Nwoye & his formal master
senator Andy Uba are in desperate need of the
governorship post of Anambra state, but
unfortunately karma is at work. The election has
come and gone, Ngige has been crying on ait
since morning accusing INEC of working with
APGA to disenfranchisedsome voters in his
stronghold, while Tony Nwoye keeps accusing
prof. Jega of incompetence and intolerance, for
not reading nor replying his mails. Tony Nwoye
won the his ex-master senator Andy Uba at the
supreme court few weeks to the election and
picked the PDP flag, and contested. It happened
that Tony Nwoye & his family members couldn't
find their names in the voters register in his
hometown Nsugbe ward1 yesterday which
disenfranchisedthe family of Nwoye. Now, the
election is over, senator Andy Uba is the
chairman senate committee on INEC,which
means that neither Tony Nwoye nor Ngige can
approach INEC without writing to the senate first.
Reputation is precious, but character is priceless.
He who fetched ant-infested firewood should be
ready to dine with lizards. Ighota ife mu mean?

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by victord1st: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2013
egift: This is the worst election in the history of Nigeria. Peter Obi should be ashamed of his desperation to install his stooge and rob us the right to choose whoever we want.

Anambra is bigger than AdaObi and Willly-Willy. Good bless Anambra State. We refuse to remain in the vault of Fidelity Bank.

ACN/APC also allegedly sniped PDPs FW(who at that time was the most preferred candidate) to install Fashola who is now doing a good job.U guys should just give Anambra a break,leave us to do our thingy,after all no one has yet been killed.
Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2013
alexchiny:
Please face your Oduduwa nation and leave us alone! We Anambrarians have decided to root for APGA, so stop taking panadol for our headache and mind your business!!
senseless comment as usual from a clannish dolt!
Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by Murphydready(m): 10:27am On Nov 18, 2013
caseless: u ar a joker! U think ngige hometown wl giv obiano one vote after all he did 4 them as a governor? 98000+92000=19200. Dz is more than obiano's 171700 votes. Last last na re-run btw d 3 front runners.
My man u r d joker. d apc u r tlkin of cn nt boost of 100% vote from d idemili north n south. I reside there n I knw wot is goin on there.
Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 18, 2013
ogologodimkpa: Even if APC and Ngige should win all the votes in Idemili LGA, they will still loose?
So why the noise?
Put it to a test and you will be declared a pathetic liar!
Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by bushwailo: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2013
I had held this Jega guy in high esteem, even after he had messed up the Anambra elections in 2009.
But for the same thing to repeat itself in 2013 is just poor.
Please, I think he should resign now before 2015 or be replaced.
I expected him to be undone by a new trick.
It shows that he din't even bother.

The same old Obi tricks he allowed to repeat itself, replacing the INEC register and most voters not finding their names on the register.
This is paramount to espionage, subverting our electoral process.
Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by Caseless: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2013
Ngige is a dogged fighter, but i respect tony nwoye; that youngman is rigid. Think what wld hav happened if he had started his campaign earlier. He's great!
Ngige shall carry d day ; dz is how we injured dora last time in 2011.
Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2013
In Fela voice:

this is Demo-crazy
Democrazy
Crazy demo
Demonstration of craze
Crazy demonstration
Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by khattab02: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2013
Sagytarius: Some arithmetics don't add up in this article.

Paragraph 5 states:

While paragraph 7 states :

89,997+636=90,633.
So where is the 113,113 from paragraph 5 obtained from?
HAha.lol.. U noticed too ko? Hmm.. We dey watch.
Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2013
chamboy: With wat I observed in this Anambra election, I fink d SE n SS still have biafra in their mind, ojukwu is a legend for dem. God will help us
South South and South East have nothing in common, as you would want us to believe, and GEJ has no charisma, whatsoever, in the South South.
Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by Caseless: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2013
Murphydready:
My man u r d joker. d apc u r tlkin of cn nt boost of 100% vote from d idemili north n south. I reside there n I knw wot is goin on there.
idemili north and south knws how obi and inec connived to disenfranchise d entire population of d LGs and other places, and u think they've not woken up to reality? I'm happy 4 ngige!
Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by alexchiny: 10:50am On Nov 18, 2013
caseless: idemili north and south knws how obi and inec connived to disenfranchise d entire population of d LGs and other places, and u think they've not woken up to reality? I'm happy 4 ngige!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I dont think Ngige would agree with you on that, that explains his call for total cancellation! Accept dude, APC willl NEVER win a Gubernatorial election in my own Anambra State!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by Caseless: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2013
bushwailo: I had held this Jega guy in high esteem, even after he had messed up the Anambra elections in 2009.
But for the same thing to repeat itself in 2013 is just poor.
Please, I think he should resign now before 2015 or be replaced.
I expected him to be undone by a new trick.
It shows that he din't even bother.

The same old Obi tricks he allowed to repeat itself, replacing the INEC register and most voters not finding their names on the register.
This is paramount to espionage, subverting our electoral process.
jega flopped big time. I'd not forgive jega and moris iwu 4 making us slaves of democracy.
Re: Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive by gbeseun(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2013
I pity this country come 2015,what will happen is what I don't know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) / Tinubu, Oyetola, Aregbesola, Akande In Closed Door Meeting / Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.