Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding (54336 Views)

Mercy Aigbe,Mide Martin At Fathia Balogun Brother's Wedding(pics / Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking / Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by chiomsky007: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
Find and book cheap flights in Nigeria on http://www.tourbrokersonline.com. We offer the best travel deals for airline tickets, hotels, cruises, car rental, Compare flight prices now.

72,Plot 29a Victoria Arobieke Street Festival Road, Opposite Lekki British High School,
Off Admiralty Way,Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria,
Call us: +234 1 791 6480 or +234 1 761 6184
Email: info@tourbrokersinternational.com

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by condralbede(m): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
homesteady: ^^
Is that Don Jazzy in the 2nd picture?
Are u new in town He z abt to sign p square since wande n d banj wizzy comot :
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by buoye1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
ASUU don call off strike 4 Anambra
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by Jodesky(m): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
LouisThoru: stoopid, so this picture shows that he was there? I dont care if he was there or not really, but this is a very stoopid story based on this single picture.

He himself tweeted that he wasnt there, yet you want us to enter one stoopid blog to prove us otherwise.

What's the meaning of 'STOOPID' sir?
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by Lilimax(f): 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
homesteady: SMH! OP you just went to linda ikeji blog to copy everything she wrote and pasted it in your blog! undecided
Why you dey beef the guy nah?
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by bank2k4real(m): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: i don tire 4 this topic................ why cant u guys just put of a picture of ever1 dat attended on a single thread

Ms_steph...same here oooo...picture of Paul,picture of Peter,picture of lola...na wao....I hope all were at the same place...so please let's c everything on one thread...thanks...

Btw...check my signature
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by LONGFELLOW02(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
LouisThoru: stoopid, so this picture shows that he was there? I dont care if he was there or not really, but this is a very stoopid story based on this single picture.

He himself tweeted that he wasnt there, yet you want us to enter one stoopid blog to prove us otherwise.

Na U stupid Pass... Who release u 4rm where they tie U.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by 144(m): 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Big bois doing big things small bois and gals aяε̲ here gossiping. I luv these bois

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by princesa(f): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
Am yet to get the hype of all this celebrity nonsense. undecided
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by Fynestboi: 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by freecocoa(f): 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
At last something traditional about the ceremony has been seen, now some people's souls will rest when they die.

Always thought peter was the one with braids.
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by tigonana: 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
He's deir or he's not deir kilo kan mi nbe does dat reduce d price of garri for my area.abegiii
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nice one. Some people ehn. So you expected that he wouldn't be at his twin's wedding? Ehn. Both of them must have played football together, ate together, fought against foes at school together, probably wore the same dress at their first 10 birthdays celebrations while growing up. In fact they were together when their mum died. Is it now on his brother's wedding that he would not be around

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by creativemusic: 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wetin make i say ooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by homesteady(m): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
condralbede: Are u new in town He z abt to sign p square since wande n d banj wizzy comot :
LOOL grin
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by homesteady(m): 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
Lilimax:
Why you dey beef the guy nah?
I'm not beefing him oh grin
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by itzlazzy(m): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2013

mr man. He was der, i watched it on Tv
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by thelegalgambler(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
Please does anyone here know the company "PWC" and how their online assessment is?
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by Izunwa(m): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
Is that Genevive touchin him? It looks like this:
Genny: Nna eehh, wia have u been all this while? Everybody have been lookin for u to take pictures oo.
Paul: Aunty Genny ehh, I av been running up and down in the back yard givin pple mineral and pure water. And puttin the hot ones inside fridge.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by CircleOfLife: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2013

Na u stoopid pass...dere r up to 4 pictures dere with him and u're still chatting shyte.
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by lazyboy94(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
slimthugchimee: .
I see u jare
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by LOVEGINO(m): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
Dat is me oooo not psquare! I m gona sue nairaland 4 diz! undecided
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by Brynelo: 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
hammedkola: Do you think Paul will have time to take pictures when he will be the one trying to put things in place
mad man.
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by waja(m): 3:24am On Nov 19, 2013
ammyluv2002: He was there , I saw him with my eyes tongue grin

. Who invited you?
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by V6ix(m): 5:16am On Nov 19, 2013
i wish you guys best of luck bro peter you carry eye go market
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 19, 2013

u stoopid gan!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by adezjamz(m): 8:49am On Nov 19, 2013
Delible: He dey dere, He no dey dere. Who cares. Abegi bring my Eba .
y U̶̲̥̅̊ open d topic in d first place, abi ♍¥ eba is hot is wot appeared on ur phone screen?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by oluyemisee(f): 8:52am On Nov 19, 2013
Of course he should be too busy to have time for pictures.hai,pple can read unnecessary meaning to things
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by ModupeJ(f): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2013
Damojo:

No, na Rick Ross. He even perfeormed IFUNANYA with them on stage.
hahahaha!
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by amycutie(f): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2013
ammyluv2002: He was there , I saw him with my eyes tongue grin

tah, gbafuo!!!
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by zinny03: 10:12am On Nov 19, 2013
Bro paul na u remain cos ur twin bro don turn ful mr. Oooo
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by hammedkola(m): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2013
Brynelo: mad man.

Boss!!, but your madness pass my own, infact you dey craze for hand... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Features In “Sons Of The Caliphate.” Her 1st Nollywood Movie (Pic) / Simi Bares Cleavage In New Photo / Falz Reacts To Police Killing Teenager, Rape And Murder Of UNIBEN Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.