Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Seems My Bestfriend,is Telling Me Lies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seems My Bestfriend,is Telling Me Lies (430 Views)

Check This Picture Out And See What This Mad Man Is Telling This Young Man / The Lie AIT/GEJ Is Telling Nigerians / Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seems My Bestfriend,is Telling Me Lies by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 18, 2013
Please if there is any error kindly pardon.
Want to share my story,what i think,and your candid advice.
I gave my bestfriend a certain amount of money for a schøol form,since i couldn't purchase it myself. When need for the form came,she is now telling so many stories,i asked her for the application number of the form,cox i needed it urgently,she said she travld,its in her room-mate's appartment,i said ok,some weeks later,i asked again,same odd story,that she doesn't knw the exact place her friend kept it.... Last week,i requested for the same thing but no tangible excuse. This morning,she came up with another story,that her friend gave it to her husband,to hlp me in the sch stuff,and without her knowing,and she didnt photocopy it,i really got angry
What i'm asking does it mean,she didn't purchase the form? Cox i've tld her to go bck n get it then photocopy it and shw me,as a prove that she actually purchased it. Hope i'm nt goin to far? Cox
I'm boiling in angry now,cox she is just lying to me,so many thought in my mind, please what do y'all think i should do? cox it was hard to get the money for the form.
Re: Seems My Bestfriend,is Telling Me Lies by revomasta(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2013
sowiiii.................. winkmy advice?
dont worry too much
Re: Seems My Bestfriend,is Telling Me Lies by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
Such people deserve to be sniped >sad
Re: Seems My Bestfriend,is Telling Me Lies by dustydee: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
what is cox? if you can type x why not s? What is it with using useless abreviations amongst students these days? what does it take to type words in full? angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most 419 Scams Are From People PRETENDING To Be Nigerian! / The Six Major “sins” Committed On Facebook / Wishes Are Horses:mount and ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.