Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well (59002 Views)

Staff Welfare At Kaduna Electric / Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees / Letter To Zenith Bank Gmd,Godwin Emefiele---Poor Staff Welfare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by meetgaya: 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
Omooba77: Paying salary as when due, training and promotion as at when due.............
Total Plc
Chevron
DA
Nestle.........
Yea!
and almost all the commercial banks in term of salary when due. lol
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by KwoiZabo(m): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
alaoeri: GSK
Wemco (Friesland makers of peak milk and three crown).
Nigerdock.
Netco.
Guinness.
so we too get levels cool

1 Like

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
generaliy07: There's a company here in Ogun state(name withheld for obvious reasons),the only place on earth where Corpers work 8-6pm daily,saturday inclusive...doing all manners of odd jobs(peel cassava,press garri,wash fish pond)...if you survive your service year there,you go come NL come shout a FP-making Hallellujah!!!
lol, even doe i dont knw d coy u talkin bout, dis is quite funny. grin
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
In Europe and the USA you must (by law) be paid with the last three banking days of the month. If there is a delay the employer must pay any interest on loads that were due by you, mortgage etc etc. In short you must get your money and not be penalised bor the late payment of any of your commitments. I'm not sure what the situation is in Asia.

1 Like

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
NESTLE NIG. PLC. GOD bless these guys. They take very good care of their staffs and their families in every way possible.

1 Like

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by wawaboy1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
Anchor telecoms ltd. The welfare is good.
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by tunshe: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
Omooba77: Paying salary as when due, training and promotion as at when due.............
Total Plc
Chevron
DA
Nestle.........

Nestle pays salary as at when due,training but promotion as at when due is fallacy.

FYI,I worked in Nestle for 3years before leaving for another multinational.

I am sure the OP would appreciate contributions from experience not hearsay.

3 Likes

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by ealtutu: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
Halliburton,

1 Like

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by zitoA: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
How about MTN Nigeria
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Gbajabiamila1: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
YES-O.
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Gboliwe: 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
Omooba77:
Yea that is true, I know the coy in Ibadan and met some of their staff too; good coy =>
I get am before no be property
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by goldiam(f): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
7up bottling comp shld be included too
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Gbajabiamila1: 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
yuzedo: Baba Gbajabiamila and sons but no daughters Nigeria Limited 1 Silifatu Majekodumi Street, Off Iya Ewa Agoyin Road, Opposite Seun Mud "Ouse", Ota, Ogun State. Motto - Tin ba Make e, ninu Aiye e, e pemi BASCAD!! angry angry angry Supplier of hair conditioner, helectric hayon, hee-tc, hee-tc

I beg you IJN dis are a real company. Mod bro plis don't hide my poast or die for natin!! angry
Kare omo mi. Market dey?

6 Likes

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by chiboy7(m): 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
Tower Aluminium Plc... good coy
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by wogorparadise: 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
generaliy07: There's a company here in Ogun state(name withheld for obvious reasons),the only place on earth where Corpers work 8-6pm daily,saturday inclusive...doing all manners of odd jobs(peel cassava,press garri,wash fish pond)...if you survive your service year there,you go come NL come shout a FP-making Hallellujah!!!
hehehehehehehehehehehehe nairaland make my laugh, laugh today o
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by annexes: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
yuzedo: Baba Gbajabiamila and sons but no daughters Nigeria Limited 1 Silifatu Majekodumi Street, Off Iya Ewa Agoyin Road, Opposite Seun Mud "Ouse", Ota, Ogun State. Motto - Tin ba Make e, ninu Aiye e, e pemi BASCAD!! angry angry angry Supplier of hair conditioner, helectric hayon, hee-tc, hee-tc

I beg you IJN dis are a real company. Mod bro plis don't hide my poast or die for natin!! angry
bros, aiye n seyin sir

10 Likes

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by datola: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
I am sure more companies would do better if they have the financial capacity.

Shell, Chevron, Total are oil companies. The jumbos pay received there are paid for by oil host communities and the country in general.

Let's talk about Dangote, Globalcom, MTN, etc before everybody will go to their pastor for fasting and prayer to share in the oil money that Ken Saro Wiwa was killed for.

Kudos to Nestle, Friesland Campina (Peak Milk), Google- best place to work, Nokia, Microsoft, etc, all foreign companies though.
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by annexes: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
KoloOyinbo: In Europe and the USA you must (by law) be paid with the last three banking days of the month. If there is a delay the employer must pay any interest on loads that were due by you, mortgage etc etc. In short you must get your money and not be penalised bor the late payment of any of your commitments. I'm not sure what the situation is in Asia.
we discussing coys in africa, Nigeria to be precise, you busy telling us europe, asia. How does dat relate?

4 Likes

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by enoks(m): 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
hehehehe...I owe my 1st laughter of 2day to u..u funny abeg.
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Omooba77: 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
IESL too dey try wen dem get work, but after natin for you!
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by omonla555: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2013

IF NA PERSON DO YOU LIKE THIS, E NO GO BETTER FOR THAT PERSON;

YOU DON KOLO...., ARO CANDIDATE, YABA LEFT PRESIDENT
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
annexes: we discussing coys in africa, you busy telling us europe, asia. How does dat relate?

To show you what your companies should be striving for (also your legislators), of course!!! What else

It will not be a quick journey to get there but it must begin somewhere.

1 Like

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
Pls dont forget Guinness, especially when it comes to lunchtime, come see food and drinks. At a time I think say na Shell I dey. I go check signboard confirm say na Guinness. ,

Another nice place is Vigeo ltd then but dont know about now and then my darling MTN bad to customers though but good to staff..
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by ikenna58(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hmmm.... No one knows anytin about Unilever? Their welfare package and pay?
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by chrisxxx(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
I hear Redeemed Christian Church of God, Living Faith Church and Christ Embassy pay very well.

2 Likes

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2013

chai yuzedo you can even write yoruba than some of us. Believe me what you wrote there is the old way of writing yoruba before the change of numenclature. nice.

1 Like

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Omooba77: 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
chrisxxx: I hear Redeemed Christian Church of God, Living Faith Church and Christ Embassy pay very well.
I have some few Full time Pastors as friends in RCCG, the pay is not bad sah........
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by powersunny: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
I have asked this question before and i hope someone would be able to provide me an answer now. The richest men in the US own apple, microsoft, walmart ,exxonmobil etc and these are the top companies graduates will die to work for, employers of choice, if you like.

Why are Dangote's company not the ones Nigerians will prefer to work for, despite his being the richest man in africa from the profits of his conglomerates.Same for other nigerians in the forbes list? Can anyone help with the root cause? Is there more to it than one can reason?

5 Likes

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by adexsimply(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2013

*faints* cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
powersunny: I have asked this question before and i hope someone would be able to provide me an answer now. The richest men in the US own apple, microsoft, walmart ,exxonmobil etc and these are the top companies graduates will die to work for, employers of choice, if you like.

Why are Dangote's company not the ones Nigerians will prefer to work for, despite his being the richest man in africa from the profits of his conglomerates.Same for other nigerians in the forbes list? Can anyone help with the root cause? Is there more to it than one can reason?

I guess (and this is a generalisation) because African companies and more importantly countries lack proper employment law (or else don't fully implement it). The archaic factories act in Naija is a great start but needs to be fully enforced and expanded upon. Yes, developing world companies ALWAYS lag behind no matter what the country but they certainly can catch up. Rome was not built in a day but IT WAS BUILT. Naija will eventually have many companies every bit as good as European countries etc. It will be (already is becoming) one of the powerhouses of Africa.
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
First bank- only if you be from
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by abdulkayus(m): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
Most of d company own or run by d white or europeans usually treat their employees very well and after their welfare, dont knw y d asians are different, very ruthless set of people.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? / Inner Galaxy Steel Company, Abia: Modern Day Slavery In The Hands Of The Chinese / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.