Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well (59014 Views)

Staff Welfare At Kaduna Electric / Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees / Letter To Zenith Bank Gmd,Godwin Emefiele---Poor Staff Welfare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by PRD(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Vitafoam
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by AGBORMAN1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
yuzedo: Baba Gbajabiamila and sons but no daughters Nigeria Limited 1 Silifatu Majekodumi Street, Off Iya Ewa Agoyin Road, Opposite Seun Mud "Ouse", Ota, Ogun State. Motto - Tin ba Make e, ninu Aiye e, e pemi BASCAD!! angry angry angry Supplier of hair conditioner, helectric hayon, hee-tc, hee-tc

I beg you IJN dis are a real company. Mod bro plis don't hide my poast or die for natin!! angry

You need to visit TB Joshua, without delay
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Omooba77: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
Universal steel mills;except that effluent might deteriorate your health......................
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Omooba77: 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
DeltaAfrik (DA) I learnt is doing very well.................Also Cakassa too, Seplat no be moinmoin oh.........
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Pain(m): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
What about PDP?

1 Like

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by redsquare(m): 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
last timer: Pls dont forget Guinness, especially when it comes to lunchtime, come see food and drinks. At a time I think say na Shell I dey. I go check signboard confirm say na Guinness. ,

Another nice place is Vigeo ltd then but dont know about now and then my darling MTN bad to customers though but good to staff..

Isn't it funny what most posters termed as Staff Welfare? So free lunch and drinks, some cartons of Milo at the end of the month or few crates of Guinness products are now staff welfare? What happened to Job Security, renumeration, staff training and development, good work environment, timely promotion and so on. Walahi, hunger don deal with so many 9ja peeps that all think is food. grin

19 Likes

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Feranchek(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
alaoeri: GSK
Wemco (Friesland makers of peak milk and three crown).
Nigerdock.
Netco.
Guinness.

Gui....gini Oga if u nor knw watin dey... no come dey teh pipo lie 4 hia biko
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by sundyke107: 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
Central Securities Clearing system.....CSCS

4 Likes

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by giddygtbank(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
Omooba77:
Citi bank and Stanbic nko...................

Haba! Gtbank dey try na

1 Like

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Eneze1(f): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
redsquare:

Isn't it funny what most posters termed as Staff Welfare? So free lunch and drinks, some cartons of Milo at the end of the month or few crates of Guinness products are now staff welfare? What happened to Job Security, renumeration, staff training and development, good work environment, timely promotion and so on. Walahi, hunger don deal with so many 9ja peeps that all think is food. grin

as in
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
generaliy07: There's a company here in Ogun state(name withheld for obvious reasons),the only place on earth where Corpers work 8-6pm daily,saturday inclusive...doing all manners of odd jobs(peel cassava,press garri,wash fish pond)...if you survive your service year there,you go come NL come shout a FP-making Hallellujah!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by rhames(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
femi4: Nitel

cae ni bobo yi oh cheesy
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by arowolobioyinbo: 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
What of Diamond Bank?

1 Like

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by rhames(m): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
What of those slave drivers like John Holt
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Anniettieufia(m): 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
OP,
Sorry i didn't come on time,
But i don't think i have any products to advertise here, now...........:

But talking about company and staff welfare ,
there is one Pure water company in my locality , NAME WITHHELD for advert reason,

workers are allowed to drink enough satchet H2O as they like, and a lot of daily take - away as ur hands can carry . Tense Down ..:...

4 Likes

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by victorazy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
MTN undecided
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by MrAboki: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nigerdock.
Netco.
Guinness.

Tufiakwa!!!

Nigerdock wey stingy die.. angry

1 Like

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by arabbunkum: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
DANGOTE CEMENT PLC, OBAJANA ( Transport Division)
The Hausas and the Indians that oversee things here use people as piece of sh*t .
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by crowntoro(f): 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
who knows anytin abt ncr?
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
[quote author=arab-bunkum]DANGOTE CEMENT PLC, OBAJANA ( Transport Division)
The Hausas and the Indians that oversee things here use people as piece of sh*t .[/quote

Yes ever since the indians came in early 2008, things have turned from bad to worse. You could be retrenched without warning.
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by MrAboki: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nigerdock.
Netco.
Guinness.

Tufiakwa!!!

Nigerdock wey stingy die.. angry

When I hear Staff Welfare, it must include the following

Includes;

1. Pension
2. Healthcare (for spouse and atleast 3 - 4 dependants)
3. Housing loan
4. Car loan
5. Welfare loan
6. Christmas Bonus
7. Leave Bonus
8. Employee relevant Trainings (For career growth)
9. Spouse allowance
10. Life Assurance policies
11. Workmans Compensation Insurance
12. Emphasis of HSE
13. Lunch Meals/allowance

e.t.c..

Some companies pay nonsense with great welfare packages... However, the best remains permanent staff of Multi-national companies..

1 Like

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by oladelei: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
pharmow: Good list. I could say of Nestle because I used to work there for about 3 years before leaving Naija..........They really try when it comes to Staff welfare. The lunch is so rich that U will forget about the stress you might be having at work for the 30 minutes of lunch break grin. The one that is even more desiring is the staff pack we receive every month . The staff pack evaluation runs into thousands of Naira worth of Milo, Golden Morn, Nescafe etc every month cheesy. Come see as I dey stock my fridge with the goodies that year cheesy grin cheesy. For Chevron, I have a friend that works there. The day I went to their recreational facility in Gbagada was when I knew that people dey enjoy for Naija.

Honestly speaking, most multinational companies in Nigeria dey try.
true talk about Nestle their workers are happy people infact striving seriously to join d coy
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Rawpidgin(m): 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
alekside: Shell
guy nor make God vex 4 u o, which shell?
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by creativemusic: 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
NFF? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by moscobabs(m): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
folacsc200: Procter and Gamble Nigeria
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss......I say again yesssssssssssssssssssss,once again yeeeeeessssssssssssssssss!!!!!! P&G
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by davide470(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
Mr Aboki:

When I hear Staff Welfare, it must include the following[/b]

Includes;

1. Pension
2. Healthcare (for spouse and atleast 3 - 4 dependants)
3. Housing loan
4. Car loan
5. Welfare loan
6. Christmas Bonus
7. Leave Bonus
8. Employee relevant Trainings (For career growth)
9. Spouse allowance
10. Life Assurance policies
11. Workmans Compensation Insurance
12. Emphasis of HSE
13. Lunch Meals/allowance

e.t.c.

Some companies pay nonsense with great welfare packages... However, the best remains permanent staff of Multi-national companies
If na you get the company, would you pay all your outlined stuff..

@OP, Amazon Energy! (Though the CEO needs to be taught the principle and possibilities of GodFatherism in bidding for EPC Contracts)

3 Likes

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by hebunatkinson(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
pharmow: Good list. I could say of Nestle because I used to work there for about 3 years before leaving Naija..........They really try when it comes to Staff welfare. The lunch is so rich that U will forget about the stress you might be having at work for the 30 minutes of lunch break grin. The one that is even more desiring is the staff pack we receive every month . The staff pack evaluation runs into thousands of Naira worth of Milo, Golden Morn, Nescafe etc every month cheesy. Come see as I dey stock my fridge with the goodies that year cheesy grin cheesy. For Chevron, I have a friend that works there. The day I went to their recreational facility in Gbagada was when I knew that people dey enjoy for Naija.

Honestly speaking, most multinational companies in Nigeria dey try.
i agree with u bro..i did my IT there for few months and it was superb. lunch-A1, staff packs-A1, welfare-A1..............so much more
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by otunbacymbal(m): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
Eterna plc
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Coldblooded(m): 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nairaland; I heard they pay dia mods well, that is why a humanbeing will ban a fellow humanbeing from Oct 2013 to 2019 undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Anudoris(f): 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
Greenlife pharmaceutical
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
Dosinspector: APC perhaps

dies
Re: List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well by falosachy(m): 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nigerian Breweries is also an example

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inner Galaxy Steel Company, Abia: Modern Day Slavery In The Hands Of The Chinese / How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.