Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) (9188 Views)

Poll: Which of the two men is your favorite?

Will Smith: 41% (34 votes)
Denzel Washington: 58% (48 votes)
This poll has ended

Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington / Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by HCH3COO: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2008
who's to believe dw is more believable and has more range than ws? or vice versa

this is still a matter of opinion
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by dejahvu(m): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2008
Denzel NAH!!! he is always coming out of a car in slow mo after an explosion, always authoritative whether acting as a good guy or bad guy, will is better.
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by Gamine(f): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2008
lolol

say that to Nicholas cage (d explosion thingy)
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by rume(m): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2008
They both tire me, Denzel Washington especially. Though, they are both good actors. What about Ice Cube someone will attack soon lol
Jamie foxx is even worse( for me). I think Will wins it for now.
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by incharge1: 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2008
Kev-d,
my sentiments exactly.
nice one champ!
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by A40(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2008
@rume
Ice Cube is cool he and LL are probably the best actor rappers

@santony
Thanks Man your gave very good criteria there and for me Will wins it all!! was I am Legend or Ali a joke?

@davidif
If i dont take Jadakiss's opinion seriously what makes you think i should take yours? As far as i am concerned there are a lot of good actors out there that might never win an Oscar or should have won more Will is one of them
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by KarmaMod(f): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2008
Lmao @ Ice Cube and LL

When there are people like Mos Def. You are talking about Ice Cube.

Na only Ice Cube, why not add Ice T sef
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by HCH3COO: 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2008
Ki lo nse e, ode. The guy is talking about acting na. Ice Cube is a better actor than mos def. My own opinion sha.
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by KarmaMod(f): 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2008
Abi ori e daru ni? Ta lon pe lode?

Seriously quite that nonsense, CH3COO

and Ice Cube is definitely NOT a better actor

look up Mos Def's work and compare it to Ice Cube.
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by HCH3COO: 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2008
KarmaMod:

Abi ori e daru ni? Ta lon pe lode?

Seriously quite that nonsense, CH3COO

and Ice Cube is definitely NOT a better actor

look up Mos Def's work and compare it to Ice Cube.
ori e yi.
Why are you trying to force your opinion down my throat without exercising your brain?
Would you like me to repeat myself? IC over MD
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by KarmaMod(f): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2008
Whatever. Go play with toyin or something.
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by HCH3COO: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2008
Go comb a barbie doll. You're getting anal.  Typical MD loyalist.
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by Sisikill: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2008
@ HCH3COO
*Sigh*

I can't take you nowhere. embarassed

On another note, I could have sworn you were Ibo. . . I guess it's because of the name.

Now I'm talking like you couldn't just be multi-lingual. What do they call them again. . . people who think the world see things the same way they do?

@ Topic
LL Cool J was in SWAT, right?

Ice T is the guy in Law & Order SVU and is he also Ice Cube?

Was it Ludricrus who played his step-son in one of the episode?

Is Mos def the comedian?

Where do Snoop Dogg, P.Diddy/Puff Daddy/Diddy/Sean John/the artist formerly known as Puff fit into all of this?

And for the love of all that is holy, why can't these people get real names??!!
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by KarmaMod(f): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2008
Lmao. You're crazy Sisi. grin

Not even going to reply the others.

Ice Cube = Boys In the Hood, Friday, Are We There Yet, etc. You know ALL those "masterpieces"

Ice T = L & O SVU

Mos Def = 16th Blocks, Something The Lord Made(great in this), Lakawanna Blues, The italian Job, Monster's Ball, The Woodsman(also great) and he also voices for The Boondocks.(hilarious)

Anything else? tongue
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by HCH3COO: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2008
Sisikill:

@ HCH3COO
*Sigh*

I can't take you nowhere. embarassed

On another note, I could have sworn you were Ibo. . . I guess it's because of the name.

Now I'm talking like you couldn't just be multi-lingual. What do they call them again. . . people who think the world see things the same way they do?

PLol.  You ain't feena take me nowhere, huh? No mind me, trouble follows everywhere I go about this forum so I no fit blame you.  In actuality I don't like to command too much attention.

The name . . what was in the name?  Here's to hoping it wasn't just emblazoned in your mind. I thought you were of  Igbo descent too . . . saw the Ce Ce in your name and was like " shocked shoot I think my chances just increased two-fold".

About the last one, I guess you can say it's a type of authoritarian personality that promotes rigid thinking.  Don't mind people.  They can be so silly sometimes. Snaps! What do they call those people who say one thing but mean the other?
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by HCH3COO: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2008
Mos Def = 16th Blocks, Something The Lord Made(great in this), Lakawanna Blues, The italian Job, Monster's Ball, The Woodsman(also great) and he also voices for The Boondocks.(hilarious)
mos def was surely the full force to be reckoned with in those masterpieces.  kiss   

talking like a parrot in 16 blocks was classic
who told those rappers to become actors anyhoos? . . don't mind them.
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by Gamine(f): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2008
Will takes it!!! grin grin

the highest paid male actor is surprisingly Will Smith.

Smith took home an estimated $80 million during the last year!!!!

Crazy!

Looks like the Scientology leaders might be replacing Tom Cruise soon as their unofficial spokesman.

Johnny Depp grin is second on the list of top paid actors, making $72 million in the last year.

And coming in third is Eddie Murphy with $55 million.

People are still paying to see him?

Coming in fourth is Mike Meyers, followed by Leonardo DiCaprio.

Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by iice(f): 10:20am On Jul 23, 2008
shocked shocked shocked Ice cube and LL the best rap actors? shocked shocked shocked rofl

Abeg that goes to mos def. Of all them rapper turned actors, he's the one with the chops and proving it!

TOH i love something the lord made!!!!
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by A40(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2008
@Gamine
Will charges about 20mil per film he is such a big boy

@HCH3COO
Dont mind her she is referring to Mos Def's waka pass roles in those films she is even hating on LL
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by Gamine(f): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2008
As in,

Biggest boy!! cool

Jada is such a lucky gont embarassed angry embarassed embarassed

i shoulda said yes to Will when he asked me embarassed embarassed
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by KarmaMod(f): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2008
iice:

shocked shocked shocked Ice cube and LL the best rap actors? shocked shocked shocked rofl

Abeg that goes to mos def. Of all them rapper turned actors, he's the one with the chops and proving it!

TOH i love something the lord made!!!!

Like I said some people are just delusional *rolls eyes*

Loved it too. If you're good enough to be considered for a HBO movie, you got it made wink
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by A40(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2008
Gamine:

As in,

Biggest boy!! cool

Jada is such a lucky gont embarassed angry embarassed embarassed

i shoulda said yes to Will when he asked me embarassed embarassed
Hey ya!! And why did you say no if i may ask
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by Sisikill: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2008
KarmaMod:

Lmao. You're crazy Sisi. grin

Not even going to reply the others.

Ice Cube = Boys In the Hood, Friday, Are We There Yet, etc. You know ALL those "masterpieces"

Ice T = L & O SVU

Anything else? tongue

LMAO! Thanks for the Speedy course in Rapperactorioligist.

HCH3COO:

PLol. You ain't feena take me nowhere, huh? No mind me, trouble follows everywhere I go about this forum so I no fit blame you. In actuality I don't like to command too much attention.

The name . . what was in the name? Here's to hoping it wasn't just emblazoned in your mind.

About the last one, I guess you can say it's a type of authoritarian personality that promotes rigid thinking. Don't mind people. They can be so silly sometimes. Snaps! What do they call those people who say one thing but mean the other?

Huh hun, that's what they all say. . . "I'm a gentleman oh, I'm not a fighter" Puh-Lease!

Re: The Name
I thought I read something somewhere but I musta read wrong. By the way this. . . I thought you were of Igbo descent too . . . saw the Ce Ce in your name and was like " shocked shoot I think my chances just increased two-fold". Whatsthatmean?

Question - What do they call those people who say one thing but mean the other?
Answer - Double Takers? Confused People? Mind Reader Testers? Tell me when. . .
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by HCH3COO: 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2008
A-40:

@Gamine

@HCH3COO
Dont mind her she is referring to Mos Def's waka pass roles in those films she is even hating on LL
Haba! Of course now. All hail the almighty mos def. lol . . .
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by Gamine(f): 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2008
@A-40

i couldnt get his punk-do from Fresh prince off my mind embarassed
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by chiogo(f): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2008
@Gamine, damn! I was gonna post that info. Just heard it on the radio this morning. Will smith, highest paid actor, $80 million last year?? Whoop whoop!!

@A-40, isn't it weird how we like d same people?? jay-z and now will smith. And they're always d richest in their game. Nah, I like money. Maybe that's y I like 'em. cheesy
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by A40(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2008
Gamine:

@A-40

i couldnt get his punk-do from Fresh prince off my mind embarassed
ROFLMAO!! A guy is never that cute till he has the loot grin

@chiogo
Yeah me stay broke? No way!! For real though i guess we both think alike lol, those guys are some of my role models they are the best at what they do
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by chiogo(f): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2008
@A-40, umm, role models?? Dunno bout that, lipsrsealed lolz. Anywayz, they're good at what they do so that's fine with me.
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by HCH3COO: 12:06am On Jul 24, 2008
Sisikill:

LMAO! Thanks for the Speedy course in Rapperactorioligist.

Huh hun, that's what they all say. . . "I'm a gentleman oh, I'm not a fighter" Puh-Lease!

Re: The Name
I thought I read something somewhere but I musta read wrong. By the way this. . . I thought you were of Igbo descent too . . . saw the Ce Ce in your name and was like " shocked shoot I think my chances just increased two-fold". Whatsthatmean?

Question - What do they call those people who say one thing but mean the other?
Answer - Double Takers? Confused People? Mind Reader Testers? Tell me when. . .
I'm starting to feel like a brunette
Yes, that's correct. Gentleman looking for a sweetheart . . . speaking of sweetheart, how do you like the sound of that? Newton's law of gravitational attraction does not exclude online attraction grin grin, whatyayathink? Relax . . . I am indeed a gentleman.

@Answer: umm lol grin
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by Corla(m): 3:25am On Jul 24, 2008
Where did u get you facts Gamine, mi o ko yen je joooo
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by Gamine(f): 8:47am On Jul 24, 2008
hen?? undecided
Re: Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) by shylladear(f): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2008
Denzel Washington grin
he is cute and very talented wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription / Recommend Better Websites For Download Other Than Netnaija / Lilian Bach's 'eletan' To Hit Cinemas (trailer Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.