Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,047 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) (36801 Views)

5 Boring Departments In Nigerian Universities / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Low Level Of Infrastructure In FUTO (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by infoscope(m): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
When recently the list of the world top 1000 universities was released, many questioned the veracity of the ranking while claiming that at least a Nigerian university ought to be in the list. But a look at the level of infrastructure in our universities shows that ours is still a far cry to what is obtained elsewhere in the world. This pictures clearly depict the deplorable state of our Nigerian universities.
http://www.nigeriannewsportal.com/photos-of-poor-infrastructures-in-nigerian-universities/

3 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by infoscope(m): 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
More

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by infoscope(m): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Fynestboi: 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
ehwo!!!whch university be this??
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by infoscope(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
Who says ASUU isn't fighting a reasonable cause...

7 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by infoscope(m): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fynestboi: ehwo!!!whch university be this??
there is FUTO, UNIJOS, almighty UNICAL, UNN and UNIBEN
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by amtalkin(f): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
Too bad i must say
My school come fellow join
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by infoscope(m): 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
am talkin: Too bad i must say
My school come fellow join
which school?
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
Gross, and Nigeria parades itself with pride as the giant of Africa...
What kind of products ll these dust bins(Universities) produce?
The strike is over 90 days, and students are home folding their arms eager to resume back to their dust bins.. I so trust our Arab brothers..
GEJ would've become history...

12 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
infoscope:
there is FUTO, UNIJOS, almighty UNICAL, UNN and UNIBEN
And I heard state universities are in much more deplorable state..
One begins to wonder what facilities in state schools ll look like if federal govt funded schools are like this
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Jarus(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
It is only in thsi kind of environment that you can see one student, after chopping beans, proving the impropriety of gay with magnet abi wetin the guy use again grin

12 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Jarus(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
Meanwhile, some of those thinga are actually fun, especially the hostels part.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Joeself1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
Chaiii.....OMG...Thank God say na Havard University i dey study....FACULTY OF LAW....DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SCIENCE!!!

6 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by chimexcomm(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
My school UNN is among oh
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Fuelish: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
hahahahahaha ............ no wonder grin
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by JMOI: 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
It shall be well.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by houstonia(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ah ah ah ah was that thing or stove being used for practicals? See gobe o. In fact I join this strike officially.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
FUTA get hope grin

4 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
Vote for me (Stardom Artiste Contest) online at http://m.naijaartiste.net/contest/usbeel/
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by chiwezz: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
Joe_self(m): 9:05pm
Chaiii.....OMG...Thank God say na Havard University i dey study....FACULTY OF
LAW....DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SCIENCE!!!

Kai, no be me u go kill with laff.

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Emmysteve(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
Pls like my post. Thanx

2 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by friedrice1: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
these pictures are flattering.

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
please read this

www.nairaland.com/1465612/shocking-article-nigerian-leadersis-there

please please, I honestly promise tll be worth it. So sad

3 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Djtm(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ogbeche77: Gross, and Nigeria parades itself with pride as the giant of Africa...
What kind of products ll these dust bins(Universities) produce?
The strike is over 90 days, and students are home folding their arms eager to resume back to their dust bins.. I so trust our Arab brothers..

that's the problem! Students love going to 'school'. They think they are going to school.
@op, are you sure those are tertiary institutions?

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
Photoshop. Quote and bend
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by awesomebenji(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
NIGERIA!!! Things are improving in a reverse order. Every sector is appreciating in decceleration. Dis' wat is obtainable wen u av a clueless — as ur —
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
And they say that Nigerian youths are lazy? God punish their bended mouths.

2 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
Later, those old frogs in politics will be calling youths stupid, lazy, illiterates, etc. How exactly are they supposed to learn in what appears to be an anti-learning environment? That is so disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by mcdokwe(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
will upload some myself
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by obinoral(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
Eksu is better than all this with prof aina on board.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by iterator25: 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
End time is here in this thread, I can sense it
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Anuoluwap(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abiodun Alao Lectures At King’s College University Of London / Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. / Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.