Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Phone Conversation Between Tinubu And Ngigi After The Election. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Phone Conversation Between Tinubu And Ngigi After The Election. (5145 Views)

Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors / Conversation Between Tinubu And Ngige Over Anambra Elections. / Transcripts Of A Phone Conversation Between A Teacher And His Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Conversation Between Tinubu And Ngigi After The Election. by takedat(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Nonsense! How can you know what a man can do except he is given an opportunity? Who knew Fashola before he became governor? Who knew Soludo before he became CBN governor? Who knew what Sanusi could do until he became CBN governor? Just like Sanusi, Obiano had an unblemished career in banking. He has all it takes to govern Anambra state. But unlike Fashola who was imposed on Lagosians by Tinubu, Obiano CONTESTED a primary election and was duly elected by APGA faithfuls. The primary election was shown live on national tv. Did Fashola contest any primary election? Soludo could have also been a good candidate but unfortunately, APGA faithfuls did not trust him to sustain the party after becoming governor. They thought he may betray the party just like Rochas.

@OP..,that was a killer punch.

Cut the crap! Fashola is a stooge to Tinubu, as Obiano is to Peter Obi. Even in your good conscience you know that Soludo is a better candidate to Obiano. He has a sound understanding of how the public sector works than an untested Obiano. Fashola was in the public service as chief of staff to Tinubu before Tinubu imposed him.

Yes, Fashola did not contest in a primary but is there anywhere in the Electoral Act where it is stated that candidates must only emerge through Primaries? Isn't Obiano's primary a stage-managed one? What is the difference between an imposition and a sham primary?

I wish Obiano the best of luck,but you have to admit that Peter Obi played a politics of self-preservation.

1 Like

Re: Phone Conversation Between Tinubu And Ngigi After The Election. by gurnam: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
tonytony208:

yeah, it is idleness when your party is the one being battered. But when your party is benefiting from it, am certain you will call it "creativity"!

You must have the power of telepathy to know which party I belong to...that is the only way to rationalize this you vacuous and nonsensical rant.

Lunkhead !
Re: Phone Conversation Between Tinubu And Ngigi After The Election. by Goddex: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
OP, you are a genius.
Kudos.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Conversation Between Tinubu And Ngigi After The Election. by Caesar1988(m): 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
tinubu,is useless,apc is powerless,all d g7 governors,make i hear say they join apc,wey their smelly broom?
Re: Phone Conversation Between Tinubu And Ngigi After The Election. by asha80(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
take dat:

Cut the crap! Fashola is a stooge to Tinubu, as Obiano is to Peter Obi. Even in your good conscience you know that Soludo is a better candidate to Obiano. He has a sound understanding of how the public sector works than an untested Obiano. Fashola was in the public service as chief of staff to Tinubu before Tinubu imposed him.

Yes, Fashola did not contest in a primary but is there anywhere in the Electoral Act where it is stated that candidates must only emerge through Primaries? Isn't Obiano's primary a stage-managed one? What is the difference between an imposition and a sham primary?

I wish Obiano the best of luck,but you have to admit that Peter Obi played a politics of self-preservation.
soludo is more popular not necessarily much better than obiano..you can only know how good he is if given the chance in public sector...to be promoted four times in eight years to become chief internal auditor in texaco (first blackman to do so) is no mean feat.
Re: Phone Conversation Between Tinubu And Ngigi After The Election. by takedat(m): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
asha 80: soludo is more popular not necessarily much better than obiano..you can only know how good he is if given the chance in public sector...to be promoted four times in eight years to become chief internal auditor in texaco (first blackman to do so) is no mean feat.
If you were asked to choose between Soludo and Obiano, who would you have gone for? Obiano was first black chief internal auditor agreed, it is also no mean feat to become a CBN Governor. Lastly, knowledge of how the public sector works is an advantage. I already wished him(Obiano) the best of luck!
Re: Phone Conversation Between Tinubu And Ngigi After The Election. by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 19, 2013
take dat:

Forget the propaganda. Obiano is never a stooge of Peter Obi. APGA is not APC where one single individual holds sway. The national chairman of APGA is as powerful or even more powerful than Peter Obi. Both of them fought politically just before this election and the national chairman defeated Peter Obi roundly. Peter Obi may have the money since he is the governor but Victor Umeh is firmly in charge of the party. This is a fact. APGA is not APC.

Obiano has all the qualifications and all that it takes to be governor of any state or president of Nigeria. Political party aside, I will pick Obiano ahead of career politician like Ngige or debtor like Ifeanyi Ubah. Tony Nwonye is no go area. However, if asked to choose between Soludo and Obiano, I will go for Soludo simply because he had an opportunity to serve at the national level and he served meritoriously. But if there is any chance that Soludo wil betray APGA if elected, then he is a no go area. Notwithstanding, there is nothing to suggest Soludo can perform better than Obiano if both are given equal opportunity. Good night

4 Likes

Re: Phone Conversation Between Tinubu And Ngigi After The Election. by takedat(m): 5:40am On Nov 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Forget the propaganda. Obiano is never a stooge of Peter Obi. APGA is not APC where one single individual holds sway.

Hoo Boy! He is not Obi's stooge but his puppet!grin If lying to yourself makes you sleep well at night, all well and good! APGA is not a one man party? Even after Umeh won his appeal in court, several Igbo elders begged Obi for months before he succumbed and thereafter recognized Umeh as Chairman, in fact Soludo was credited to have played a big role in brokering peace between the two. You cannot always fo0l everyone! Good morning!

4 Likes

Re: Phone Conversation Between Tinubu And Ngigi After The Election. by luvmijeje(f): 6:17am On Nov 19, 2013
take dat: What is my business with Tinubu losing his investment? Tinubu and Peter Obi are both big thieves. You and I are both victims of their gluttonous greed and treasury looting. Both are mortgagers of our collective future!

Jo
Anambra money used, so no payment? Anambra's money is APGA's money or that of Peter Obi or Obaino's? No wonder the true owners of the money were willing to sell their votes for peanuts! You are lost!
Re: Phone Conversation Between Tinubu And Ngigi After The Election. by luvmijeje(f): 6:34am On Nov 19, 2013
take dat: What is my business with Tinubu losing his investment? Tinubu and Peter Obi are both big thieves. You and I are both victims of their gluttonous greed and treasury looting. Both are mortgagers of our collective future!

At this point, I have to ask what did Tinubu mortgage? comparing Tinubu to Obi is like comparing death to sleep. Tinubu never played politics of hatred and division. Tinubu understand that politics is about the people and their issues and oh he played it so beautifully ,that's why he is one of the most powerful men today while Obi will die as a local champion.

1 Like

Re: Phone Conversation Between Tinubu And Ngigi After The Election. by gurnam: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2013
luvmijeje:
At this point, I have to ask what did Tinubu mortgage? comparing Tinubu to Obi is like comparing death to sleep. Tinubu never played politics of hatred and division. Tinubu understand that politics is about the people and their issues and oh he played it so beautifully ,that's why he is one of the most powerful men today while Obi will die as a local champion.

Tinubu is not in the same class with Obi politically...what will sell among Yoruba is far more different with what sell among Ibos..

To win a Yoruba vote...you need convincing on issues...such as health..education...security and development.

To win Ibo vote...sell enough hatred of Yoruba and Hausa..talk a lot about Ojukwu...the Biafra war. Notice how all the governorship candidates were falling all over themselves to organise campaign inside Catholic Church compounds...? Even one of those visits led to death..none of those candidate suffered electoral misfortune for that incidence..

Politically what appeal to the Yoruba hearts is completely different from those of Ibos...

Politically ...Ibos are still very crude and non-starters.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Conversation Between Tinubu And Ngigi After The Election. by Freewilly(f): 8:05am On Nov 19, 2013
OP is there a part two of this phone conversation ? part one got me rolling on concrete floor.

1 Like

Re: Phone Conversation Between Tinubu And Ngigi After The Election. by kingbang: 8:06am On Nov 19, 2013
luvmijeje:
At least we know who Peter Obi is but please who is your father? Hate filled clown!
Re: Phone Conversation Between Tinubu And Ngigi After The Election. by texaco1: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2013
gurnam: So someone actually sat down somewhere to make this up...?

Idleness is a big disease.
I won't call it idleness, I will rather call it creative thinking
Re: Phone Conversation Between Tinubu And Ngigi After The Election. by scantee(m): 8:13am On Nov 19, 2013
Telephone Conversation Between Ngige &
Tinubu Leaked
Tinubu: Onwa weting happen now?
Ngige: Good day Asiwaju
Tinubu: What's good about the day when
eclipse happen for your dormot? BTW,
weting make you off your phone?
Ngige: Sorry sir, I be wan call you now
Tinubu: There is nothing to call me for, I
hear weting happen
Ngige: But sir, hope still hope dey o
Tinubu: Which kan hope be that?
Ngige: The 65 units now?
Tinubu: Your head correct at all? The total
polling units na 4,608 and you think say 65
go make you win? Abi u be witch?
Ngige: Oga, na Plan A be that o
Tinubu: Weting be Plan B?
Ngige: Cancellation or we go court. But I
wan make you activate the Lagos/Ibadan
Liars make them start dey spread
propaganda and dey invent stories quick
quick.
Tinubu: Ngige Ngige Ngige. How many
times I call you?
Ngige: Three times Asiwaju
Tinubu: Nothing go save you. I sent that
short-devil called El-rufai to go rig the
election. Instead make him keep e mouth
shut, he announced am for Facebook/
Twitter. Na so SSS take know about am
Ngige: Aha, abi wan report that short man to
you sef
Tinubu: No report anything. No be him
make you lose. Nwoye wey campaign for
just 2 weeks get votes pass you. I dey
shame for you
Ngige: No be like that o, Jega follow do am
too
Tinubu: Na lie! I told you say your people
go reject you but you no believe. Dem reject
you for 2003, 2006 & 2010. Why you think
say them no go reject you again? Na same
problem wey I get with Buhari wey make me
no wan make e run in 2015 because
Nigerians don reject am sotee I don lose
count.
Ngige: Make I talk true. Na Fashola make me
lose this election
Tinubu: For weting na? How my boy make
you lose?
Ngige: No be him deport my people?
Tinubu: But, I be tell am make e beg now
and he did. Na my boy make them reject
you for 2010 too? Anyway, no be weting I
call u for. I be businessman and you sabi
how much I put for this election, N3.21 Bn,
so I need am back in 2 weeks. I no be Chris
Uba, so don't mess with me. (***line
cuts***)
Ngige: But Asiwaju...hello, hello
hello...ewooo! Nsogbu dikwa o! PA PA abeg
get Peter Obi or Victor Umeh for fone make
we make deal with them before this Asiwaju
Private Company go destroy me with their
lies!!
Re: Phone Conversation Between Tinubu And Ngigi After The Election. by Goddex: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2013
This conversation is an honest truth
Re: Phone Conversation Between Tinubu And Ngigi After The Election. by Unblockable: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2013
Goddex: This conversation is an honest truth
Stop using you alt moniker to spew sheeet
Re: Phone Conversation Between Tinubu And Ngigi After The Election. by texaco1: 8:48am On Nov 19, 2013
Funny script writers dey this thread oo
Re: Phone Conversation Between Tinubu And Ngigi After The Election. by 99100(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2013
APC are bad loosers.
@topic, grincheesy
Re: Phone Conversation Between Tinubu And Ngigi After The Election. by KingGeorge1: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fun And Daring Pictures For The Day (Reloaded) ;D / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Tribute To Gani! Pls Get A Dictonary O ! / Funny Photo: How Nigerian Government Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.