Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199181 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
*Chai, see as rock take 4get me 4 back... if no be because my fone go relegation, i 4 dey follow u bumper 2 bumber... tank God say i don catch up...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 4:18am On Dec 09, 2013
Vry gud bad guy
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:10am On Dec 09, 2013
Typing...

Walewunmi-no be small strong tin oo.

Waslead-no vex sir. Welcome back oo.

D. Ella. Luv- y only me go get two titles, abeg comot the bad and leave good.

Una good morning...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:01am On Dec 09, 2013
DOUBLE GAME

"Helo whose this?" I asked the unknown caller.

"Ow you have forgotten me abi?" She asked.

My mind began doing a mental calculation of which babe was that, i was really confused and wanted to call names but i knew that would put me in trouble so i used my number 6 brain to perfom a sharp trick.

"Ow sorry, this is wrong number" I said.

"No wait, so you forgot me abi, am Nancy, the friend to Christy, i gave you a note to call me aand you did not, why?" she quickly said.

I wanted to say Y have a long tail and two branches but i melowed down and asked her my own.

"Why did you give me your number and you did not add recharge card?" I fired.

"Ow sorry, ok am coming" She replied and put off the call.

I only meant that to be a small joke but i thought she took it personal only for a transfer text message entering my phone, telling me that my 0.00 account balance have been creditted with N200.00. You should see the look on my face, it was priceless. I was dancing Kerewa. Not everyday those an Akwanga boy gets recharge card from a girl, instead na them go dry you. Thats the ony reason i dey feel Makurdi babes, them dey loaded. As the say money makes the world go round. Gone was the angry scowl i had in my voice when i heard it was Nancy on the line. Instead i cleared my voice and make it more sweeter before calling her back.

"Helo have you seen it?" She asked.

"Yeah, thank..." She cut it off and called me back.(dancing Etighi now, girl send me credit and still wants to call me again, i wonder why rain no fall that day)

We began talking alot on extra cool and day time, my relationship with Christy rode on smooth waves, whenever we met with her friends, Nancy would just wink at me and thats all. We kept our relationship secret, though she usually come to my area to see me but she did not know my house.

Christy asked me to also show her my house but i refused showing her while trying to give her twenty reasons why i should not, she felt bad but soon got over it.

Amina and Hanatu kept calling me but what do i care, i told her i that i was out of town and wont be coming back again so she should look for another person to sort out her assignments, me being with her would be more worse than good becauseanything can happen. Make i no go contact one sickness wey my papa no bargain for me. I never really got sick except my high fever which had stoped, i was usually fit all the time so to get broken down with sickness, i hate that thought.

My computer class was completly out of my mind, infact as i leave my junction, i was suppose to turn right to go to my computer class but instead i would turn left to either go and play Playstation or visit Christy but as the saying goes.
"Ninty nine days for the thief but only one day for the owner of the house, my Nemesis caught up with me one day when i came home as usual"

"Uduak where are you coming from?" My dad shouted at me.

"am coming from computer class, infact now am typing peoples project sef" I gave my reharsed lie.

"Ehen" he said

"Ehn" I answered.

"I said Uduak where are you coming from?" My dad said again.

This time i knew i was in big gbalagba, if my dad asks you something twice, know say your end is near but as a baddest guy ever liveth i was not ready to give up just yet, i maintained my stance.

"Daddy i went to computer class na" I moaned.

"So where were you when i came?" he shouted.

My eyes opened in shock, my heartbeat increased, my kegs began shaking, i was now sweating, piss and Shi't began worring me, my throat refused to collect saliva all just because.

I WAS BUSRTED

see una in the afternoon

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by D9ty7(m): 6:12am On Dec 09, 2013
E don be for you. Ur papa suppose shoot u but as per say him be man of God, he go just starve and gve u house arrest.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Danpersie31(m): 6:58am On Dec 09, 2013
ur lie rili failed u again uduak.i hate dis kind of scenario cos it has happened 2me alot
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by mayorrex(m): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2013
uduak ur torey make sense wela....buh ma problem is that e no dey kom on tym as supposed.mak u no be lyk 'sochistar' wey dey bring just one line of torey after one week.....more grease to ur elbowz broooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Livingstone11(m): 7:51am On Dec 09, 2013
i don late oooo but dat no go stop me from branching na .....runs into the thread sweating profusely with my brief in my left hand and my suit on my head .....chai ...I just realised I was on boxers all this while ...make I read dis update quick quick make I zap .....finally am done..lekinz a beg look my laptop. ...pheww....runs out like tom
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2013
Y I go remv bad

e don be 4 u
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Tombilly(m): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2013
My JT z reacting to diz story bleeping tinz on point now
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2013
Uduak! If i no see any update in the afternoon na my gun i go use scatter you o! Nice update though*grin*

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2013
Tombilly: My JT z reacting to diz story bleeping tinz on point now
Bros abeg my goat is on heat, u fit help me bleep am? Lol

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2013
See serious trouble....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Ruthia(f): 9:48am On Dec 09, 2013
Lol.... Uduak! Ur agbada don hang 4 barb wire! I luv it wen u get in2 trouble!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Ruthia(f): 9:48am On Dec 09, 2013
Mimisboygreat: Bros abeg my goat is on heat, u fit help me bleep am? Lol
tell ham wo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 09, 2013
Ghen ghen, them don catch you!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by eyezik3(m): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2013
Ruthia: Lol.... Uduak! Ur agbada don hang 4 barb wire! I luv it wen u get in2 trouble!
Uduak nice work here, how is everybody in the house naa, ella luv i dey feel u jawie, lekinz ur head dey there naa.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Tombilly(m): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2013
Mimisboygreat: Bros abeg my goat is on heat, u fit help me bleep am? Lol
wat of ur babe or sister it will go a long way an it will b appreciatable.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spongia1(m): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2013
The rock,u r mauthd jare. I love your work
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 11:47am On Dec 09, 2013
Hehehehehe nice story!! But wait,iduwaa wey all those girl na(ritababe,jumiez,chiamaka,miss rock etc) na only Ella and Ruth i dy see!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
Eyezik I see ya bro

All d grls are duly represented,u go soon see dem
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
Uduak, u just like 2 dey put us 4 suspense, abeg do come update...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by marv97(m): 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
guy I like this your story oh, I just jam your story inside last week. the thing sweet die. but guy na so bad thing dey happen for were you dey? for my time for sec. school, students why dey my school no be like this oh. them fit they toast, hug, but no bleeping things, not even kissing. I fit swear say everybody for my class na virgin that time. ride on man I dey feel you
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by linpok: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
marv97: guy I like this your story oh, I just jam your story inside last week. the thing sweet die. but guy na so bad thing dey happen for were you dey? for my time for sec. school, students why dey my school no be like this oh. them fit they toast, hug, but no bleeping things, not even kissing. I fit swear say everybody for my class na virgin that time. ride on man I dey feel you

Nna Mehn!!!! u for just tell us say na HeaVen u attend ur High School...grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by linpok: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
smiley
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
linpok:

Nna Mehn!!!! u for just tell us say na HeaVen u attend ur High School...grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
Tombilly: wat of ur babe or sister it will go a long way an it will b appreciatable.
Ah! Oga me no get babe or sister o! Na my goats be the only babe and sister i get
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
D9ty7-chai na so u no like me, u want make them shoot me. Chai i haff suffered.

Danpeirse-i know say na u be my partner in crime na.

Mayorexx-chistar na my oga oo. I no go disappoint una sha.

BTW if una see as Foxy sabi delay, una go hail chistar.

Livingstone-welcome sir. I hope u don wear ur trouser ba?

D.Ella.Luv-bcus now i don repent so call me a good boygrin

Tombily-nawao for u, no spoil me oo. I be 'V'

Mimisboygreat-abeg sir i dey fear gun oo, i go update now, afternood finish too quickly

Clemzy-the trouble serious pass myface sef.

Ruthia-nawao for u, so u want make i dey enter trouble everyday ba?

BlazeyJ-welcome sir. Them don catch me ooo

Eyezik-my lawyer, i say make u PM for ur November salary u no gree ba? Toor e don pass na.

Spongia-thanks man for the compliment, am honoured

01emek-i no know, see all my season 1 girls, maybe tthem don marry.

Waslead-i dey come update sir

Marv-abeg no swear say all of ur class na V oo, abi u dey follow them go house.

Wlcome sir.

Linpok-u too get mouth jare

Typing while eating fried ricegringringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by eyezik3(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
The rock5555: D9ty7-chai na so u no like me, u want make them shoot me. Chai i haff suffered.

Danpeirse-i know say na u be my partner in crime na.

Mayorexx-chistar na my oga oo. I no go disappoint una sha.

BTW if una see as Foxy sabi delay, una go hail chistar.

Livingstone-welcome sir. I hope u don wear ur trouser ba?

D.Ella.Luv-bcus now i don repent so call me a good boygrin

Tombily-nawao for u, no spoil me oo. I be 'V'

Mimisboygreat-abeg sir i dey fear gun oo, i go update now, afternood finish too quickly

Clemzy-the trouble serious pass myface sef.

Ruthia-nawao for u, so u want make i dey enter trouble everyday ba?

BlazeyJ-welcome sir. Them don catch me ooo

Eyezik-my lawyer, i say make u PM for ur November salary u no gree ba? Toor e don pass na.

Spongia-thanks man for the compliment, am honoured

01emek-i no know, see all my season 1 girls, maybe tthem don marry.

Waslead-i dey come update sir

Marv-abeg no swear say all of ur class na V oo, abi u dey follow them go house.

Wlcome sir.

Linpok-u too get mouth jare

Typing while eating fried ricegringringrin
Mr Rock i go mail u now ooo, na only you go finish dat fried rice baa is it in only ctime u go dey call ur lawyer call me for enjoyment too make i show u dat my man must wack pass ur own self!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
Waiting aggressively with my loaded dane gun... Rock come update or else i go use blow comot all ur teeth
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mimi no even tnk am
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
BAPTISMAL CLASS

"Uduak i say where are you coming from?" My dad shouted at me for the third time, if only my legs could dissolve i would have quickly melted in the ground. My dad had stopped flogging us if not about five hot sticks would have been keeping my body company by then. Still i was not ready to give in just yet, i had to play my luck and see how it goes.

"Daddy maybe the time you came i went to ease myself" i said.

"Ehen, so you have been going to ease yourself for one month abi" My dad shattered my brain with that revelation, my whole world came crashing down, suddenly the king of lies had been made to look stu'pid. My dad kept lookin at my those funny eyes that made my rumble.

"Uduak when would you stop lieing?" He asked me a Jamb question.

"I would change when Mtn starts selling recharge card of N5" I wished i said that. Instead i muttered some stuffs and bowed my head in anger, he would think i was ashamed but i was only mad at myself for not using my brain to work things out. I allowed pu$$¥ to rule my world. There was only one thing remaining which was to save my pride alittle.

"Ehn daddy the man was not teaching me anything, he was just telling me to put on and off the system and type my name throughout so i grew tired and started visiting friends" I replied.

"So i paid money for your training to start visiting friends, do you think money fall from trees... Blah blah" He kept on talking till he grew tired and let me go with these final words.

"Since you dont want to learn computer again, you would stop and sit at home"

I shrugged my shoulders happily and smiled, atleast i wont put myself under a foolish man burden again. I was going to the kitchen to celebrate the good news with a plate of food only for him to spoil my mind.

"Are you are starting baptismal class with your brother from next week" he said and went in, that was all he needed to say to spoil my appetite.

I could not believe it, a whole me joining baptismal class, it was like asking me to go and preach in front of the whole church. I wanted prosponing that baptismal stuff till i finished the university so that by then i go don sin finish but my dad just spoil my plans, now i had to be a changed soul and a role model. I had no choice but to begin the baptismal class.

I still found ways to meet with Christy and Nancy even though lots of spies were watching me. One thing i learnt as a bad guy is that when you are finally caught in the act, just upgrade your server to something better.

Finally our final exams came after three months of hard Bible studying, i was praying that i would fail but instead na me come carry second. We were asked to come the following week for our water baptism which we did. I had no choice but to join them even though my heart was not truly there. Something was telling me that i would soon sin again but i shrugged it off, i was prepared to be a good boy then.

We went to the river for the baptism, we were fourteen in number, i had this guilt feeling around me. We sang and did other stuffs before changing our clothes to be used to enter the water.

My dad and an elder in our church were the baptisers while friends and family members came to witness the wonderful event. I stood fourth on the line, i watched as people went in, my dad would tell them something then dip them in the water and raise the up, they would open their mouth like they almost died. I laughed at them till it got to my turn. I heaved heavily before going into the water, my dad gave me a funny look like he was saying, 'I no still trust you', i just composed myself and reached their side. The water reached my waist.

My dad that was saying something to others asked the other man to talk to me.

"Uduak, you know you are about to be a new creature, your old lifestyle is going to be washed away as you are dipped in and you would be clean without sin, i hope you wont go back to your bad lifestyle again?" The elder asked me. I nodded my head and took a deep breath.

I wanted to ask the man questions like which creature i would turn to or which bad lifestyle he saw me living but there was no time for that, i was dipped into the water and pulled out. Still i did not turn to any foreign creature. I was still the fuccking old Uduak, no changes, infact all the things i was thinking where no washed off, i felt hopeless as the camera man snapped his pictures.

I sigh and came out shaking, the next girl went after me, she was putting on a flaw skirt so when she was dipped into the water i balloned up and showed her white panties.

"Uduak look down" My brother wispered.

I looked down and opened my eyes in horror, my useless dicck had stood like pole, i used one hand to package it back, i was embarassed but no one noticed. Then a message entered my phone. It was from Christy which read.

"Peter am Hot, can you come to my house later" I was so confused, two heavy temptations just five minutes after my baptism. I was doomed.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.