Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199295 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2013
Nice one rock....omo se gobe...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Brozules(m): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2013
Guy no fit hold to his new year resolution.
Nice update
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 9:31am On Nov 19, 2013
Winnie1950: Walks into thread with ak47. Oga lekinz abeg i need enough grounnut to load this my chicken lap because e be like say plenty people go mess up today and i go dey ready to send them six inches below this thread.

****Calls philcz***See u wil be d 1 supplying groundnut for I nd winnie...So go nd get her more groundnuts from dt guy

Uthman51:
Boss I dey kampe I DON SIGN DEAL WIT BH dem go dey supply me nuclear bomb cuz of any body wey mess up cool cool

Ehn no p now...Hope it would be enuf sha ...If nt call them for more...Be prepared for war...Hahahaha

philcz: Oga Lekinz nd Uthman,i wan join una bouncer's crew o.

U re welcome bro....Hope sey ur abs big like winnie own sha cos d last time i saw her abs ...mehn ..Its bigger dan Commando's own

trendii tee:
I dnt talk too much

Ehya...Oya come closer..***Puts hands on her shoulder ...pele Joooor***..Sorry sweetheart

Danpersie31:
madam winnie i neva knew u were monica lewiski aka fight na food.me i get odeshi,bt no shoot me o.d baba say i need 2 offer 3bouncers head as sacrifice b4 i become immortal,bt wit heavy hrt and deep sorrow i regret 2 announce 2 u dat i ve 3 pple in mind{winnie,lekinz and uthman}hope u dnt mind?{hahahahahaha}gud mawning pple

Hmmmm....U better don't try nonsense...Winnie:..Hope u ve received d groundnut...Uthman: Shey dey don deliver d bomb sha...Cos this guy needs some training
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Ormorlehwah(f): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2013
Lorileee..... O di gobe...... Gobe sele,U're too gud @rock. Hahahaha, u don miss @kingphilp
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by djmask(m): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2013
Damn this is like honey too sweet. Well done
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by adegwurulez(m): 10:09am On Nov 19, 2013
Boss rock, u too much. Any vacancy dey ur shop? I wan be ur apprentice
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by chistar01(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2013
Danpersie31: #whisting#chistar my long lost broda hw na?welcome
lol, lost ke? I've just been busy on my new story jhur... I see u sha.
Foxy_Flow: This thread no get decorum at all oo...

E dey pull traffic sha so you no go see Mynd for here...

You guys are eating up the pages and The Rock aint even updating... angry angry
oga! Calm down na grin, the guy is just starting the thread and its too early to judge its organization. We, his readers are just excited to see that he has decided to continue this nice story grin.

@rock- BTW, my idea of rag day is quite different from your discription, but I think urs is better and more fun grin. *anticipating d next post*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Uthman51(m): 10:33am On Nov 19, 2013
Danpersie31:
madam winnie i neva knew u were monica lewiski aka fight na food.me i get odeshi,bt no shoot me o.d baba say i need 2 offer 3bouncers head as sacrifice b4 i become immortal,bt wit heavy hrt and deep sorrow i regret 2 announce 2 u dat i ve 3 pple in mind{winnie,lekinz and uthman}hope u dnt mind?{hahahahahaha}gud mawning pple

Na here u and d baba imagination go winnie I beg just gv am one ground nut for him JT dat's cool all
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by FoxyFlow(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2013
chistar01: lol, lost ke? I've just been busy on my new story jhur... I see u sha. oga! Calm down na grin, the guy is just starting the thread and its too early to judge its organization. We, his readers are just excited to see that he has decided to continue this nice story grin.

@rock- BTW, my idea of rag day is quite different from your discription, but I think urs is better and more fun grin. *anticipating d next post*

Since you dey justify this multiple posts, I no go say anything angry angry
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 19, 2013
Ashabie: You don reach here?

Rock nah m¥ gu¥
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Boll2010: 11:37am On Nov 19, 2013
Oboy I dey lyk sin parties lyk dis.....I go first dull.....omo mental straight!!!!.......abeg update shaperly
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Chuksyd1: 11:51am On Nov 19, 2013
0k,first 0f all.... I am qrateful t0 G0d f0r making R0ck5555 c0ntinue this beautiful piece..... Br0,even if all y0ur f0ll0werz leave y0u,ah dey y0ur b0dy lyk vaseline....y0u t00 much ni!!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2013
Euphrosyne: Oga rock warn ur audiences wel wel cos if anybody mess wit me fr gate walahi i go stab am wit my mai suya knife

Abeg no kill my veiwers oo, just report them to BHgringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2013
adegwurulez: Boss rock, u too much. Any vacancy dey ur shop? I wan be ur apprentice

Foxy, Money Soldier and Chistar and u go be my godfathers ooo, how una see am
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
chistar01:

Yeah i have heard about rag day in universities, but this is more like a disguised party on the early hours of 1st January, as i said that was the first time of seeing that kind of stuff but it goes on in Akw, if u wan experience am just come my side during 31st dec, all is well

no mind Foxy, i go deal with am personally
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
Boll2010: Oboy I dey lyk sin parties lyk dis.....I go first dull.....omo mental straight!!!!.......abeg update shaperly

U na Badosky ooogringrin

Chuksy d'1:
0k,first 0f all.... I am qrateful t0 G0d f0r making R0ck5555 c0ntinue this beautiful piece..... Br0,even if all y0ur f0ll0werz leave y0u,ah dey y0ur b0dy lyk vaseline....y0u t00 much ni!!

U na my Mannest man. Welcome sire
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
Typing......
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by eyezik3(m): 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
The Rock i wan be ur lawyer ooo, incase any gbege or kasala or wahala or trouble burst out i go just defend u, cum employ me oOooOooo..
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by eyezik3(m): 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
chistar01: lol, lost ke? I've just been
busy on my new story jhur... I see u
sha. oga! Calm down na , the guy is
just starting the thread and its too
early to judge its organization. We, his
readers are just excited to see that he
has decided to continue this nice story
chistar01: lol, lost ke? I've just been
busy on my new story jhur... I see u
sha. oga! Calm down na , the guy is
just starting the thread and its too
early to judge its organization. We, his
readers are just excited to see that he
has decided to continue this nice story
Chistar my boss am happy to see u on these thread u be my man forever ooo, urs only eyezik3.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
DE ROCK as done it again,more kerosene to ur lantern
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Chuksyd1: 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
The rock5555: Typing......
Waitinq grin:-D grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
MachineX: Nice Update, Hmmmm, Were Is SexY Saphire You Still Need My Credentials?

Yh, I still need ur credentials. So let's see wat u gat
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Tomkhalifa52(m): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mr rock we are waiting your update.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Winnie1950(f): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
Uthman51:

Na here u and d baba imagination go winnie I beg just gv am one ground nut for him JT dat's cool all
points danpersie31's jt with my AK47 and ready to destroy it. He notices it and begins to scream out his lungs and beg 'abeg winnie no destroy my jt abeg i still get plenty things wey i wan take am do abeg'. (removes the gun and notice hot tears flowing from his eyes and carttah flowing freely from his nose). 'I don leave u this time but next time i no go pity u again o. Oya use ur hand take pin ur mouth'.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Yettocome(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
Uduak, I don show... I no see your comment for there ooo. Any ways, keep rockkingggggg. I am still... Yettocome...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
****clears throat****
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Geestarry(f): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
Da Rock, do u knw dat joined nairaland cos i wantd 2 comment on ur story. U ar so great. **my first comment on nairaland**
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by FoxyFlow(m): 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
The rock5555:

Yeah i have heard about rag day in universities, but this is more like a disguised party on the early hours of 1st January, as i said that was the first time of seeing that kind of stuff but it goes on in Akw, if u wan experience am just come my side during 31st dec, all is well

no mind Foxy, i go deal with am personally

You wan make I show ni? See temptation abeg grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
RAG DAY II
"Kai, Chill na, i say i wan go house" I protested but the alcohol had made her stronger, she was not holding me tight.

"C'mon, why would you go home when the real show is about to start, do you think the Cds i gave to you is for child's play?" She murmured sexily.

"Nah, abeg free me ooo, ahh" My complaints suddenly turned to pleasure when she went down on me, i was confused, suddenly the hall was filled with moans, mine must have been the leading character.

***********make i jump am till further noticegringrin

"Uduak you sabi escourt oo" my younger bros said to me when i came back three hours later.

Walahi if they tell me to bleep a drunk girl again i wont ever agree, cus Monica bleeped me till all the Cds finished and she even wanted skin to skin before i ran away, it was bad as that, my waste was all hurting(standing position na bastardgrin)

"Their daddy don show" i wispered to him as he turned to watch his action film.

"Them never come yet, everyone don sleep, i been dey wiat for you sef" He replied then wiped his eyes and went inside, i hopped on the sofa and resumed the movie, a great feeling came over me, i was damn tired, i slept away till a hot slap woke me up.

"Thief, thief oo" I screamed till my mouth was held. It was my parents that came back.

"Look at you, you left the door open and slept with all the appliances on, what if the real thieves came do you think you would have had mouth to talk" My dad queried me and sent me to bed.

"If only una know the kind hard work i don do bah? Una no for slap me" I murmured and went inside, Mehn Sleep na bastard.
"Mehn this is my time to enjoy, no school, just sitting at home while watching films and visiting friends, i thank God say i wire F9 jare" I told Peter the blackman when he came visiting one day.

He was persuading me to come join college of Education but i refused, i was forming 'No University, No School'.

"Guy you dey mad oo, better go school or else your brain go dry finish"Peter warned but what do i care, i had everything i wanted. Food was in aboundance(my favourite occupation) but one thing was lacking-movies.

All the channels available were dry and crusty, i needed correct action films to appease my spirit not all those dull love movies and naija hunter guns films.

"Oduwaa" Aunty Charity shouted from her room.

Ehen before i forget, apart from lack of movies she was my second torment, she would just come and barge into our house as if she wanted to catch me red handed stealing meat or watching Po'rn.

"Guy i go kill person one day oo" I told Peter and went out.

"Abeg help me rub cream for my back" Aunty Charity said and lowered her wrapper down.

"Aunty time don dey reach wey you go stop to call me oo" I complianed.

"Look at you small boy, what do you know sef" so jsut because you finish school you are forming big boy" she smirked.

"Ok na, we go see one day" I murmured and went out.

"Chai Peter, you don fucck come back now now" Peter said.

"You dey mad you hear. I just go rub her cream"

I hope you rub the 0 well ba" He mocked and ducked as i stoned him with and orange on the dining table.

"Peter no dull oo, you know say now no be school, no free babes anyhow, you have to shine your eyes" He advised.

That moment the gate opened and i was expecting a visitor only to see Mama Francis, a woman who came with her baby, she had a restuarant opposite our house, her son Francis was just one of my buddies.

"Good afternoon ma" I greeted angrily cus i knew what was to happen next.

"Thank you oo, i don bring your wife come, abeg help me talk care of her" Mama Francis said and went out.

"Kai Peter don turn to Day care assistant" My friend mocked as i sent another orange crashing into the wall.

"Guy no try me oo, i dey vex" I said angrily and went to pick the scattered oranges. The baby was laughing at me.

"You this baby, you no well, i tell you say i wan marry you, my friend sharrap" I shouted but the baby kept on kicking and laughing at my dry threat.

Then i heard 'Pooporororo'.
"Chineke meh, this baby don sh'it, the mama no even wear am pampers sef" Peter said and ran out of the house.

I was furious and gave the baby a hot slap which made her start crying then i took my precious towel and wrapped the baby with its poo and carried her high like i wanted to do thanksgiving in church.

"Ma, Otusha don sh'it oo" i said and dropped the girl quickly.

"Your towel fah" The mother called me back.

"Ma na my wedding ring for her be that" i replied and ran inside to lock the door then told Peter to follow me to play Pes3 together.

I have had enough for one day, infact staying at home was punishment. If only i knew the much trouble i would have entered if that i went out i would have stayed athome and watch boring Naija movies.

My problems for 2011 just started...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
See una in the evening
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Boll2010: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
You dey crase we'll we'll as u slap the pikin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
Eyezik- the only gbege i wan make u handle na foxygringrin

TomKhalifa-welcome man

Chai Winnie- u don finish Danpierse oogringrin

Yettocome- i go comment soon sir, no vex abeg.

Ritababe-Yeah my babe is hear

Geestarry-wow babe am flattered, abeg siddon when my cooks come in the evening dem go give u ur share of pop corns and dry Gin

Oga Foxy-the police stopped it last yr cus of Bokoharam threats, i dont know if it would happen this yr, but enuf babes go dey church sha, just know that u go prepare ur own room to stay oo, me go pretend like say i no know u. *evil gringrin*

Boll2010-pikin never do u bad tin be that, u for blow the girl, she just sh'it for our sofa oo, i resemble nannygrin

Where this my cook na, DearBouncers abeg go jack Jumizie and her sister come here, Kingphilip don call me take permision, him dey resume in the evening.
My pple don dey hungry oo....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.