Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,371 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

What Business Can I Do With 3.5million Naira In Ibadan? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Do With 3.5million Naira In Ibadan? (3885 Views)

Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly / Please What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira / What Business Can I Do With N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 3.5million Naira In Ibadan? by tenry(m): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2013
This money has been fixed in the bank since last year and ll mature in december. I decided to fix the money while I was searching for job with d hope that I would use it to build my own house and sponsor my wedding if I was able to get a job. Unfortunately, I have not been able to secure a job even with masters! I want to start something cos I'm tired of searching for job. I need your honest advice on how best to invest this capital.i want a business I can supervise. Pls take note( a buz I can supervise). I don't want to send money to u or partner wit u in any deal.Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3.5million Naira In Ibadan? by debeey87(m): 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ibadan is know for Agro Allied Biz, I would advise you look into starting up something in that line but be sure to have adequate information on whatever you want to do.

Poultry might might be a good starting point but just like every other business, it has its own risk too.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3.5million Naira In Ibadan? by tenry(m): 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
Debeey, thanks so much. I have been considering it too but the challenge I'm having is that almost everybody in my area is into poultry farming but I want something diff. All the same, thank you.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3.5million Naira In Ibadan? by GGfadar(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
add me on whatsapp cos i communicate better and faster.
i av a good gist for if u r interested
gd biz idea
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3.5million Naira In Ibadan? by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 21, 2013
Hi, i school at the university of ibadan and i've lived here all my life. These are my submissions,
1. Becoming a distributor for dangote cement. I once did a little research on this. It's capital intensive and i think you have to register with 300,000 naira or so. PROS: Before buying from factory, you'll have to look for customers. i.e cement stores that want to buy so you are sure of selling before even buying from the factory. You might ask them to pay like 5% commitment fee to seal the deal. CONS: you might need like 800,000 to start which is really risky as this is a significant percent of you savings. My advice, except you are a very good salesman you might not want to try this. Ofcourse you can do more research on this. I'm just giving you ideas that might work in IBADAN. I just need to put my thoughts together i will type more posts here.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3.5million Naira In Ibadan? by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 21, 2013
2. OPEN A CEMENT STORE: with 200,000 naira. You will open a cement store. Location is key here as profit is small but when sales is high your profit will be decent.
PROS: small capital;
- if you're want to be a big player in the cement industry, it very good to start here. Even though you have enough money to go into cement sales big, it's always good to start small and grow organically and infact doing this will make you know better of the industry before you commit a significant part of your savings
CONS: profit is low. And it might seem like a waste of time sice you've got more money to expand.
MY ADVICE: This is a nice business if you can get location right!
PS. IBADAN absolutely needs cement. There's so much construction going on here which brings me to my next post.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3.5million Naira In Ibadan? by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 21, 2013
3. START SELLING BUILDING MATERIALS: See my first 3 posts are about CONSTRUCTION. That was delibrate. It's meant to show you how much i think construction is the way to go in Ibadan today. There are so many building materials you can focus on. From wood to iron rods, to nails, to roofing sheets, blocks etc. I've never done a research about selling building materials and i don't plan on doing them for you. I suppose you're a graduate. You have enough time to do this.
PROS: I don't know.
CONS: I don't know.
I suspect that my golden advice would work here too..........DON'T THROW MONEY AT IT, EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE MONEY. START SMALL AND GROW ORGANICALLY. I will post more.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3.5million Naira In Ibadan? by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 21, 2013
4. SELL FOODSTUFFS!: Sounds so simple dosen't it. Food is needed in LARGE quantities in Ibadan. Start selling now! Funny but easy right? Not so easy read on!
CONS: There is always MONOPOLY in the foodstuff market in any state so expect it in Ibadan. Those market women have a tight hold on that market i think it will be hard to disloge that.
PROS: THERE's enough people to sell to.
MY ADVICE: Get a shop at bodija market, get some couple of bags of rice, get some kegs of groundnut oil and you can add sachet tomatoes to it for good measure. GOODLUCK WITH THE COMPETITION(ECONOMICALLY AND IF YOU BELIEVE IN THAT SORT OF THING SPIRITUALLY) FROM THE MARKET TRADERS!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 3.5million Naira In Ibadan? by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 21, 2013
5. INVEST 100,000 NAIRA ON STOCKS: It will do you good to learn before investing IN STOCKS. Wheter you learn or not tell youR stock broker that you want to buy shares of only TRIED AND TESTED stocks that pay dividends. After buying the shares, leave it for at least 6-7 years. Come one you can afford to forget about 100,000 out of the 3.5 million can't you?
WARNING: Do not invest more than that. Okay? I know what i'm talking about. Whether you are farmiliar with stocks or not, do not invest more than 100,000 naira. Should i write more? I want to sleep JARE. Bye. Don't forget our golden rule..........DON'T THROW MONEY AT A BUSINESS EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE IT, START SMALL AND GROW ORGANICALLY.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 3.5million Naira In Ibadan? by boluwajokosegun: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2013
THE GREEN OIL WELL- Jatropha (Biofuel Biz)
This is new in Nigeria but not new in other countries , u can make a lot of money every year for 40 to 50 years with one time investment by being a biofuel farmer. We at eesteeresources have Jatroha plantation, as i speak we set up farm for investors & buy back the seeds after 6 months of planting the 2 months old seedlings , we sell hybrid seedling @ N40 per stand,As a member of our farmers club, we write feasibility study on agric biz, send news letter, we help to rent private/ govt land@ less than N2,500 per acre we have 300 acres of arable land in the west for lease & some for sale to interested investors who are member of our farmer’s club-registration fee is N3,500 . Presently MTN uses biofuel to run their base stations all over the country, In this business there is no waste because both oil & shaft is marketable besides there are people who plant & use the biofuel to run their generator in Oyo state more so we have foreigners waiting to buy the cake. Jatropha plant seeds for up to 50 years & seed is ready for harvest when the plant is 8 months old , Jatropha seed cake can be mixed with energy sources such as maize to compound livestock feeds, and it is relatively cheap. The juice from the leaves can be used in the treatment and prevention of many ailments. The stem can be cut and used as a chewing stick to cure bleeding gums, smelling mouth and so on. Toothpaste can be produced from it. Presently in Nigeria ceiling board is produced from Jatropha, better than asbestos, they are environmentally friendly, very cheap and affordable
“Charcoal for bleaching palm oil for the production of oil used in the making of soaps and insecticides has been produced from Jatropha. The oil is not yet used for human consumption, but it can be used in the production of pesticides.
“Jatropha is a solution provider to the problem of climate change. One plant of Jatropha absorbs about 20 kilograms of carbon dioxide per year.If you want to know more buy our comprehensive jatropha proposal- 25k
1. As I speak the house has done the first reading of a bill to include Jatropha biofuel into our petrol (10-20)%. interested persons should please call Gbenga on 08182355047 or 08136650972 (9am to11pm-Monday to Saturday ,1pm to 11pm- Sunday) for more details- We are also into plantain, pineapple, palm tree, rubber ,moringa ,maize, cassava, vegetable ,melon ,watermelon ,cabbage plantation farm , you can also buy all kinds of seedlings from us. We also have quail, glasscutter, rabbit ,snail, ostrich ,Flightless-guinea fowl , imported turkey
2. Nigeria has no business importing food at all. We have everything; God has blessed this country. We have land, cheap labour, we have great sunshine and we have population to eat what we produce. Nigeria should not be importing food; Nigeria should be self-sufficient and should be a net exporting country for food

3. We also build incubators that use Jatrophat as fuel , infact we convert room to incubator. If you are a serious investor please call Gbenga on 08182355047 or 08136650972 (9am to 11pm-Monday to Saturday ,1pm to 11pm- Sunday)– Eesteeresources-agriculture-based entrepreneur.
agric4wealth8020..com, eesteeresources@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3.5million Naira In Ibadan? by SHOT(m): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
i am looking for equity investors in my company for a major expansion project.
. Ariya media and Entertainment ltd is an entertainment company into the distribution of music and films. We are the largest and number one in osun state. the deal is that u become a preference shareholder with the company, u get a fixed dividend monthly.
or guaranteed 20% returns on investment over 3 years.
for the investment proposal, send an email to: mail.shotafrica@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3.5million Naira In Ibadan? by bigdot1759(m): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
tenry: This money has been fixed in the bank since last year and ll mature in december. I decided to fix the money while I was searching for job with d hope that I would use it to build my own house and sponsor my wedding if I was able to get a job. Unfortunately, I have not been able to secure a job even with masters! I want to start something cos I'm tired of searching for job. I need your honest advice on how best to invest this capital.i want a business I can supervise. Pls take note( a buz I can supervise). I don't want to send money to u or partner wit u in any deal.Thanks.
i'll advice u to look for farmland of about 10 acres & start ur plantain farming, u can logg on to iita.org for more info on this or google for more, i guarantee u of getting 500%, of ur investment back in less than 3yrs. cuz içm also looking for a farmland as well
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3.5million Naira In Ibadan? by GGfadar(m): 8:40am On Nov 22, 2013
chairman if u truly wanna do business, go into farming. i ll give u best clues on plantain farming business, cassava, livestock and poultry farming business(( turkey and not those problematic broilers and layers)).
all organically and in 10 -- 15 months, u ll b silently multiplying ur capital wonderfully.

Note: December is d best time to start on this if u r truly interested. Acres of land are available in a gd location @ibadan

Am into dis business and its really cool.....
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3.5million Naira In Ibadan? by jaynetwork: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2013
tenry: This money has been fixed in the bank since last year and ll mature in december. I decided to fix the money while I was searching for job with d hope that I would use it to build my own house and sponsor my wedding if I was able to get a job. Unfortunately, I have not been able to secure a job even with masters! I want to start something cos I'm tired of searching for job. I need your honest advice on how best to invest this capital.i want a business I can supervise. Pls take note( a buz I can supervise). I don't want to send money to u or partner wit u in any deal.Thanks.
If u don't have idea on what to invest your hard money on, u can contact me or follow my post as i want to show people who have extra cash where to invest their money and reap a good profit under short turnaround timing. Best of luck.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3.5million Naira In Ibadan? by valdubem(m): 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2013

(1)

Wakanda Inu Was Launched Today, It Is Showing Potentials, Don't Miss It. / Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! / How Is Fixed Deposit Account In Nigerian Banks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.