Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Questions For Rhodalyn - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Questions For Rhodalyn (24563 Views)

Practice Dragnet Past Questions For Chevron Aptitude Test Invite / Intimate Questions For D Men / Questions For Aloib! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by ddizzle(f): 7:23am On Jun 19, 2006
see girl i jst look at it as ok maybe she sed it a bad wy its her cup of tea, im trust trying to let yall see that VENTING your anger by opening a thread is not the wisest way to solve problems!! Im not attacking you or nuffim generalising!! none of the others have sed nuffin to me, and if yall are having fun well continue im not in your way!!

I have opinions and i express them thats all!!
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by sweetnini(f): 7:28am On Jun 19, 2006
And i have my opinion to
i respect urs i hope u'll respect mine
maybe the person who started the thread got too much from her and couldnt just continue keeping it in her
or maybe has confronted her privately but didnt get satisfied
i thought this a forum and in a forum we are supposed to be family
y then will the person who started the thread discuss wat a family should be discussing in private?
thats not how its done in families
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by ddizzle(f): 7:34am On Jun 19, 2006
yep and i do RESPECT your opinion to the fullest and i wont disagree with it, i dont knw why they started it and they should have in my opinion. I see us as family unfortunately i joined it late bt ive come to know that it is important to share things in order not to cause conflict!! i just feared that the thread will allow ppl with old wounds yet to heal from rhodalyns offensiveness will come and voice out their opinion! I respect her and i think shes aight nt perfect tho evrybody has their way of handling things maybe heres is different!
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by sweetnini(f): 7:38am On Jun 19, 2006
i think this is her way
she likes this way
so we shoud go with her flow
i dont like insult
people on NL will testify to that
never insulted(except now)
but when u ask i'll give
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by ddizzle(f): 7:39am On Jun 19, 2006
same thing for me, im just like a lightly burning fire bt once someone drops kerosine i explode lol good lookin out ma smiley wink
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by sweetnini(f): 7:43am On Jun 19, 2006
thank God u know how it is
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by ddizzle(f): 7:47am On Jun 19, 2006
4 sure girl its a pleasure meeting ya im dd
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by aloib(f): 7:58am On Jun 19, 2006
thats how to treat people like her, but seems shes worse than i expected
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by sweetnini(f): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2006
ddizzle:

4 sure girl its a pleasure meeting ya im dd
i'm sweetnini
just as sweet as the name sound
or u can call mi sillyninny thats the new name i got from my teacher
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Rhodalyn(f): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2006
Rhod,am suprised that you did not say anything about the refuge status,well I guess they all know the truth,are you running away,as for saying I am stupid,hahahaha,when people start talking about what and what they own,it simply means that they own nothing,you really think you can take care of me,hahahaha,this is for you,your broke mother and your unknown bloody drunk of a father,I guess your mother was raped by robbers that is how your existence came into this sinful world,please send me your full name so I can make out western union in your favour,this will keep your broke mama out of the UB(Unemployment Benefit Line this week)U thot I was going to say UB40 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,Esu kekere Ode

U must be the worst Of low-lifes to have ever been born!

U're Surprised i did not Say anything bout the refuge Status?? now, that aint my prob! duh! thats thats why Countries have Sumtin we Call''a president'' GEDDIT?? U dumb@$$'s Of this day and age!
I wanted to point Out that Fact to U So U know that I dont feed On shxt! I feed On ridh Stuffs, now i wouldnm go bout blowing ma Own horn bout how rich my family, I just wanted Ur Sorry @$$ to know Cuz U f^^king Started talking my my Country and blah blah blah Talk Of lame shxt!

nahhhhhhh, thats where U get me wrong, i dont and i repeat i dont think i Can take Care Of U and Ur whole family, I know for a fact that I Can!! duh! talk of the dumbest Kid!
Sounds more like U're talking bout Ur Own father and mother, how Stupid! how absolutely Stupid and absolutely embarrassing!!
U're One very pathetic person I've Come across, U're Nuthin i Cant handle grin!
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Rhodalyn(f): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2006
LOL in here sweet and rosco,u guys are funny,

Just as Ur big fat Nose is funny! bitch! angry angry angry dont let me Start with U, U miserable Creature! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Rhodalyn(f): 10:50am On Jun 19, 2006
roscdaddy
hahahahahhahha, OH shyyt thats madddd funnyy, hahahahahaha. refugeee hahahahaha Ghana hahahahahahaaa LMAO. Holy shittt, damn she got disssed ouch that must hurt hahahahahahaaaaaaa
mad funny just like Ur Stinking @$$'s?? Awwww aint Ur fault, Sorri! cry embarassed grin cheesy cry embarassed grin cheesy embarassed grin!!
I got dissed?? shocked shocked shocked Do u know what ''dissing'' really is?? U gotta be kidding Ur pathetic Self embarassed

those were all Some piece Of lame shxt which doesnt even apply to me! nope! it doesnt
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Rhodalyn(f): 10:51am On Jun 19, 2006
roscdaddy
 hahahahahhahha,  OH shyyt thats madddd funnyy, hahahahahaha. refugeee hahahahaha Ghana hahahahahahaaa  LMAO. Holy shittt, damn she got disssed ouch that must hurt hahahahahahaaaaaaa
mad funny just like Ur Stinking @$$'s?? Awwww aint Ur fault, Sorri! cry embarassed grin cheesy cry embarassed grin cheesy embarassed grin!!
I got dissed?? shocked  shocked  shocked Do u know what ''dissing'' really is?? U gotta be kidding Ur pathetic Self embarassed

those were all Some piece Of lame shxt which doesnt even apply to me! nope! it doesnt !! U get it now?? I dont Supposed U do Cuz I know U're One Of those dumb@$$'s embarassed
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Rhodalyn(f): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2006
**comes into thread**

**peeps to see what is happening ***

**runs for cover before he is bombarded with missiles**

Awwwwwwwwww U lil Scardy-cat, talk of cowardice embarassed
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Rhodalyn(f): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2006
@didizzle
Cheers gurl kiss but i can handle these lil creatures
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Rhodalyn(f): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2006
@Sillyninny
U know why I havent replied Ur's?? thats Cuz all U typed was bull Crap, it barely made any Sense and I choose to let that One Slip By
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Roscodaddy(m): 11:27am On Jun 19, 2006
Refuge,

How are you today,please watch your back,they are trying to throw people back to Africa so watch what you do today,please tell your mum to look for your father,cos I know that is your major prob right now,or do you want to claim that you are a nigerian,omo make una see me trouble oh,how this kind small tart go wan chance omo naija full blood,e no fit happen,well go on cos I know you are still in primary school,on welfare,like I said if you have mind come back to your country and let's see if you can return to London,with the riches that u claim you,liar lair,I am sure your lies will make papermoon look like a toy,what has president got to do with your refuge status,you illegal immigrant,stupid bitch,eat shit and die.

U must be the worst Of low-lifes to have ever been born!

U're Surprised i did not Say anything bout the refuge Status?? now, that aint my prob! duh! thats thats why Countries have Sumtin we Call''a president'' GEDDIT?? U dumb@$$'s Of this day and age!
I wanted to point Out that Fact to U So U know that I don't feed On shxt! I feed On ridh Stuffs, now i wouldnm go bout blowing ma Own horn bout how rich my family, I just wanted your Sorry @$$ to know Cuz U f^^king Started talking my my Country and blah blah blah Talk Of lame shxt!

nahhhhhhh, thats where U get me wrong, i don't and i repeat i don't think i Can take Care Of U and your whole family, I know for a fact that I Can!! duh! talk of the dumbest Kid!
Sounds more like U're talking bout your Own father and mother, how Stupid! how absolutely Stupid and absolutely embarrassing!!
U're One very pathetic person I've Come across, U're Nuthin i Cant handle grin!
[quote][/quote]
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Rhodalyn(f): 11:29am On Jun 19, 2006
That was lame grin! Try another One grin!
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by BigShishi(m): 11:30am On Jun 19, 2006
thought i was Nairaland's most hated, rhodalyn beat me to it, grin grin grin
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Roscodaddy(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2006
Hello Nini,sweet child,what is good today,let's us for once ignore this disabled bitch in ur midst,she is not even a nigerian ole banza kawai,barawo
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by eveseh(f): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2006
Rhodalyn:

Just as your big fat Nose is funny! bitch! angry angry angry don't let me Start with U, U miserable Creature! angry angry angry angry angry

OOOOOOOOOO bit*ch jealosu that am pretty,if u aee so pretty send ya picx let we see ya pretty face
i know am ugly but am not scare i can send my picx here now 4 people to see me,am not scare,but can u send yours now?,

awwwwwww sorry ooooo,go and fight ya mate,

i love u sweetnini kiss kiss kiss
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by eveseh(f): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2006
LOve u too rosco kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by BigShishi(m): 11:35am On Jun 19, 2006
ole banza kawai,barawo
i haven't heard those in a minute!!!, i 'll try it on my  freinds, eh, ole(thinkn im mexican), u banza, barawo ni (thinkin im sayin ba wo ni) grin grin

rhoda, just chill lil mami
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by BigShishi(m): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2006
eve, just let it ride, big shishi got banned 4 fighting 4 u embarassed embarassed cry cry grin
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Rhodalyn(f): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2006
Girl, U fool O, I've alwayz known U to be a dum@$$ bitch but not to this extent shocked  shocked  shocked embarassed

talk Of Ugly bitches! If your yellow diseased Eyes Should See me right now, U'll just bow and worship me grin!

It's either U Shut your damn bloody Stinky Mouth and wipe Ya bloody mouth On the ground Or I'm going to deal with U real good and leave the Others, I'm given U all my attention! and im going to focus On U and focus On U veryyyyy veryyyyy well! grin!

talk of Sluts and whores, talk of beast and Ugly bitches! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Rhodalyn(f): 11:39am On Jun 19, 2006
Y'all backing Off now?? U Scared Or Sumtin, AWWWWWWWWWWWW dont be, I dont bite grin grin grin grin grin!
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by eveseh(f): 11:39am On Jun 19, 2006
naah ,are u scare of dem?

only eve u know how to fight,go and fight dem,they are ready for u today,GO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Roscodaddy(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2006
Eveseh,don't mind the I.T.K(THE ALL KNOWING RHOD)she knows too much for her age,well i guess she will shut her trap,bloody bitch from Kumasi.
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by BigShishi(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2006
rhoda and eve,,y'all need 2 stop, i aint gettn involved but u can both go to my freestlye thread for da ladies and do it properly grin
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Badman888(m): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2006
yea yall should keep da battle up in here

gong gong gong
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by eveseh(f): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2006
CRAYOLA:

rhoda and eve,,y'all need 2 stop, i aint gettn involved but u can both go to my freestlye thread for da ladies and do it properly grin

shut up u tongue tongue,thanks for fighting for me,

THnka rosco,dont mind her she dont know who to fight she wanna come and fight me cos she's dman Bleep*ing boring her ass off,dont know what to do,well,i have betta things to do with my times
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by eveseh(f): 11:43am On Jun 19, 2006
LOL badman,u bad boy oooooooooo shocked shocked grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? / U.N Suspends Food Distribution As IDPs Attack Them For Giving Them Small Food / The Long Snake I Killed Today.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.