Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Help!! He's different on nairaland - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! He's different on nairaland (10710 Views)

Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. / Please Help He's Frustrated And I'm Worried He Might Do Something Really Crazy / Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by zeb04(f): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
So we stil bck at zero point. @op jst open up
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Princesszoe: 7:42am On Nov 23, 2013
Am not too good in solving puzzle but i still don't want to believe that coogar is the young man lizzy has been referring to but if actually he is the one, i will not be sentimental over this issue nor post under the influence of over familiarity. The character he displays here on NL is part of him hidden somewhere except if he is been paid for it. Lizzy can choose to ignore if she so wish. I pray she gets the best.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2013
Princess zoe: Am not too good in solving puzzle but i still don't want to believe that coogar is the young man lizzy has been referring to but if actually he is the one, i will not be sentimental over this issue nor post under the influence of over familiarity. The character he displays here on NL is part of him hidden somewhere except if he is been paid for it. Lizzy can choose to ignore if she so wish. I pray she gets the best.
Smh for you.
So you wish cooger to remain without a lover forever because he is TRUE in his disposition or you want us to believe that Lizzy is a perfect human and better than Coogar?

I use to think that people that conceal their characters are worst than those that are REAL ( you buy it the way u saw it) until I read your views.

Nothing will ever make me believe that Lizzy is 'better' than coogar in the real life. Humans are dynamic. Some people are actors, super hero where their fantasy lies but in the real life...they are meek.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Princesszoe: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2013
SeaGold:
Smh for you.
So you wish cooger to remain without a lover forever because he is TRUE in his disposition or you want us to believe that Lizzy is a perfect human and better than Coogar?

I use to think that people that conceal their characters are worst than those that are REAL ( you buy it the way u saw it) until I read your views.

Nothing will ever make me believe that Lizzy is 'better' than coogar in the real life. Humans are dynamic. Some people are actors, super hero where their fantasy lies but in the real life...they are meek.
Seagold am afraid you are taking this personal. I wonder where i stated or gave the impression that coogar does not worth being a lover or even having one or rather i was only letting the OP know that those characters she has been contemplating on whether coogar has them or not are real and alive in him. Is now left for her to check the compatibility level, whether they can complement each other or not so stop misinterpreting my post. A cheating husband or wife has someone that can tolerate him/her, an abusive man or woman has somebody somewhere who can make do with his/her abusiveness, a nagging man or woman has a perfect match. If lizzy can cope why not. Am only letting her know that what she fear is real, so she can either face it or walk away. Is just her choice that matters. That is the interpretation of my message.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
@Princess, taking it personal?, whatdafuck!!!

You seem to know coogar in the real life more than Lizzy.

Sorry ma. What I tried to explain to you is that we already know who coogar is according to your view over his posts/contributions but do we know who Lizzy is?

What if Coogar did open thread to solicit 'advice' on Lizzy?
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
ok, enuf of the decoding. Its not coogar!! he is happily married and I know who his wife is.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by cocoC(f): 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
U amaze me. U said u met him on NL, guessing he's had dat personality n u started dating him. D question here should b "R u d type of girl dat gets attracted to bad boys? "

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Five Practical Ways To Help A Child Who Doesn’t Like Going To School / How Do You Survive A Loveless Marriage? / Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.